PDA

View Full Version : Meleeing Racast?

Aphrodite2003
Aug 19, 2003, 12:45 PM
I recently gave my Monkey King Bar to my Racast. I'm just wonderin if u think Racast do a good job Meleeing?

HUShadow
Aug 19, 2003, 12:48 PM
Probably, but you never know. What level is it?

clance
Aug 19, 2003, 12:54 PM
RAcast is excellent in Meelee, his ATP is better than HUcaseal... And she is good at meelee

Aphrodite2003
Aug 19, 2003, 12:57 PM
O sry, he is lv.80 at ULT.Mines(legitly tweaked,lol).

Neoluke12
Aug 19, 2003, 01:29 PM
might as well give it a go!!!

Auracom
Aug 19, 2003, 01:55 PM
Every now and then I like to let my RAcast Auracom go melee. It works quite well, but I only melee in Forest or Caves. Hehehe If you equip an Ano Rifle and a Victory Axe you can pretend tobe a Zaku! Its pretty funny if you go with an Aspara and a Green paint job.

Solidus_Snake
Aug 19, 2003, 03:01 PM
I plan on making a Melee racast pretty soon here. not sure what to name him or give him for a weapon

Arinoma
Aug 19, 2003, 03:08 PM
It's all for kicks...but apparently since the RAcasts can duke it out better than a HUcaseal, i guess sure. I gave my monkey king bar to Auracom, because he wanted to have a ball with it, and besides, RAcasts look like rockem' sockem' robots, you might as well fight like a rockem' sockem' robot.

Kanore
Aug 19, 2003, 03:19 PM
On 2003-08-19 11:55, Auracom wrote:
Every now and then I like to let my RAcast Auracom go melee. It works quite well, but I only melee in Forest or Caves. Hehehe If you equip an Ano Rifle and a Victory Axe you can pretend tobe a Zaku! Its pretty funny if you go with an Aspara and a Green paint job.

Hmm... get me an Anti-Android Rifle... IMO that looks like a Gundam weapon... then when I get back online we can BA and see who's better... *quickly gets a RAcast to 155*

Auracom
Aug 19, 2003, 05:38 PM
haha anytime Chibi! I love to get pwnzed.

Oh yes and I'm forever in you debt Arinoma! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Auracom on 2003-08-19 15:40 ]</font>

FomarKnight
Aug 19, 2003, 06:04 PM
I Dont see why it wouldnt work really^^^
Props to you for trying it.

SubstanceD
Aug 21, 2003, 02:19 PM
On 2003-08-19 16:04, FomarKnight wrote:
I Dont see why it wouldnt work really^^^
Props to you for trying it.

Likewise I don't see why it wouldn't work. Because they are rangers Racasts have very high ATA ( well at least alot higher then most if not all of the hunters ), Racasts also have the highest ATP of thier class and they also have the highest HP in the game ( I think ) so once again I fail to see why it would not work. You probably won't be as effective as you would be if you were using proper ranger equipment but if you want to melee tnen follow your heart.

Ranger_Larry
Aug 21, 2003, 05:34 PM
RAcasts on the GC version only have 224 max ata, RAmar has the mostest, 249. RAcast does have the highest HP, although you have to get well over 100 before you overtake the HUcast.....but at level 200 you have about 200 more than him, and the same def and eva to boot! (the only real difference is he hits alot harder, but racast is tougher....HUcast is the irrestible force, RAcast is the immovable object http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

ShadowFOrce
Aug 21, 2003, 07:21 PM
I like chicken...

flueggy
Aug 21, 2003, 07:41 PM
i like chicken too but anyway take this advice from a fellow RAcast, go in to battle with a good "close range weapon" and fight, it won't hurt well maybe a wack or two but trust me it works very well.

Dbc
Aug 21, 2003, 09:25 PM
ramars are great melee's especially with shifta and deband, my ramar uses a twin blaze:)

-Saygram-
Aug 21, 2003, 11:27 PM
If you want your RAcast to look spiffy, give him a pair of S-BERILL HANDS #0. My RAcast has the black and yellow paint job, so they match him perfectly. There are some stronger choices for a melee weapon, but style is everything when you're Lv 183 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Malkavian
Aug 22, 2003, 12:38 PM
RAcast is great at melee. The only problem is the lack of usable hunter weapons.

crazy_latino2
Aug 23, 2003, 06:26 PM
Meleeing racasts are cool. racasts are cool. i like to make midget racasts. lol midget racasts fidghting with black king bars and sabers are cool as hell!!!!!

Smile
Aug 23, 2003, 07:23 PM
rangers can't use bkbs...

anyways give yourself s berril's hands, a green paint job, and pretend youre a sinow. too bad pso characters cant jump.

crazy_latino2
Aug 23, 2003, 08:24 PM
On 2003-08-23 17:23, Smile wrote:
rangers can't use bkbs...

anyways give yourself s berril's hands, a green paint job, and pretend youre a sinow. too bad pso characters cant jump.

they don't!!!!!!???????? *hunts down his friend that told him that than eats him* my fualt smile

strongmad89
Aug 24, 2003, 12:08 PM
I have a RAmar that meeles pretty well. If you give your RAcast a good force (prefferably a FOmar or FOmarl would help more) have them cast S/D and with your high ATP, high ATA and through the roof HP, you'll be a great melee.

Perfection_of_Mark
Aug 25, 2003, 10:02 AM
On 2003-08-21 21:27, -Saygram- wrote:
If you want your RAcast to look spiffy, give him a pair of S-BERILL HANDS #0. My RAcast has the black and yellow paint job, so they match him perfectly. There are some stronger choices for a melee weapon, but style is everything when you're Lv 183 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

I do the same at times. The S-Berill Hands #0 look perfect on him. The S-Beats Blades work great on him too. With his high ATA the Hell Special hits a lot.

Malkavian
Aug 30, 2003, 10:01 AM
The funny thing about the sberill hands 0 is that they look liek you are fighting unarmed http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Is so cool to smash the enemies "bare handed" lol

FinalHell
Aug 30, 2003, 11:10 PM
I wonder what it would be like to take a hit in the face by a Robot, 20 maybe even 30 times stronger than u already are...