PDA

View Full Version : FSOD?

RoninJoku
Aug 19, 2003, 01:04 PM
One time, awhile ago I got FSODed... Then I went into the game and there was a message on my char that said this character is blah blah blah some of your items may be deleted or whatever... Then I went into my game and checked my inventory to see what was missing... and I still had everything. Weapons I had on me at the time were my Yas 9000 which were equipped, and a miscellaneous meteor smash that i picked up. But i still had both along with all of my mates and fluids. Just thought that was a little wierd...

Neoluke12
Aug 19, 2003, 01:05 PM
lucky you some people end up losing there decent weapons!!!

Saiffy
Aug 19, 2003, 01:07 PM
did u get FSODed in a lobby or in game? in a lobby it doesnt do anything but in game it will delete all items except for banked items and equipped items

RoninJoku
Aug 19, 2003, 01:08 PM
yeah well just like a week before I had lost my Frozen Shooter (hope ST doesnt censor that) and spread needle, both legit... so I guess Im not that lucky

But now that I think about it... It COULD have been in a lobby =/ but it was a while ago so I dont really remember...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RurouniJoku on 2003-08-19 11:09 ]</font>

RaikoStormX
Aug 19, 2003, 01:15 PM
wow

Dhylec
Aug 19, 2003, 02:34 PM
can fsod be caused by some1?
i've seen a char online that i'm now afraid to go in the same game to play..
i've got 2 fsod's w/him around http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

ashramrak
Aug 20, 2003, 01:50 AM
On 2003-08-19 11:07, Saiffwin wrote:
did u get FSODed in a lobby or in game? in a lobby it doesnt do anything but in game it will delete all items except for banked items and equipped items

I FSODed on ship change yesterday

lost all my items

300 000 mesetas
10 x (sols; moons; difluid ; trifluid ; trap vision ; antiparalysis)

this sucks

AngelAlys
Aug 20, 2003, 03:27 AM
FSOD is totally unnecessary now, it was brought it by ST to stop duping, but they havent been able to do so and wont in the future either... They should stop this double save s**t right now, because some good people are getting both FSOD and corrupted because of this. If ppl wanna cheat let them, if others wanna play legit [like me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif] let us too

doll
Aug 20, 2003, 01:02 PM
fsod is not so good.
but banned from the internet............
i can never play online anymore!
i hate sega. i'm banned because i have dupped
items.everybody haves.

The_Enforcer
Aug 20, 2003, 01:14 PM
On 2003-08-20 11:02, doll wrote:
fsod is not so good.
items.everybody haves.

Good.

This is what Sega ought to do. Kick off the cheaters and let the rest of us play. They can get our save data on the one check when we log on, instead of having to double save. Either the dsave or the FSOD need to go, but seeing cheaters getting banned is a good, good, good thing.

Kanore
Aug 20, 2003, 02:07 PM
On 2003-08-20 11:02, doll wrote:
fsod is not so good.
items.everybody haves.

No one has sympathy for a dupe user. So it doesn't matter what you say.