PDA

View Full Version : whats the difference between all the flowen's swords?

iamthehbomb
Aug 19, 2003, 02:05 PM
Hey,

I was just wondering why there are so many different Flowen's sword models? I have two of the 3064 one and I'm wondering if it is worth using. Also, which is the most desirable of the bunch?

Bit
Aug 19, 2003, 02:18 PM
The difference really is within the amount of ATP you get from them.

There is one Model that has a max grind of +85

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=505&sortby=class

Kamatz
Aug 19, 2003, 02:22 PM
As best I can figure? It's the same deal as with the Agito.
You'll notice DB's sabre also has those ID numbers tagged onto it now. One of them is the "real" sword/sabre and the rest are just very nice copies.
At least... That's what I think.

vegeta000110
Aug 19, 2003, 03:05 PM
Differences are max grind, AUW#, and ATP/ATA/LCK increases.

Obscenity
Aug 19, 2003, 03:34 PM
On 2003-08-19 12:18, Bit wrote:
The difference really is within the amount of ATP you get from them.

There is one Model that has a max grind of +85

That's the AUW 3084.

Nightmarexlc
Aug 19, 2003, 05:25 PM
Yeah that 3084 is SWEET, My Yellowboze RAcaseal can find that from OB LILLY in temple... I can hardly wait to use it!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Heero_Yuy0w0
Aug 19, 2003, 05:47 PM
I dont think there is a real DB's Saber or Flowen's Sword.

Monomate
Aug 19, 2003, 05:50 PM
actually...that's the DB's sword...there's only one DB's saber...and its a piece of shit.

Genoa
Aug 19, 2003, 06:33 PM
I think that a double db saber would look kinda cool. I've never got a DB Sword. The only DB i've got is Saber and Armor. But I'm not into swords because of their bad accuracy. I like Partisans (also because i'm a RAmarl now) But if a COULD have a sword, it would probably be that sword Danolph uses. (looks likes Cloud's Sword on that picture in the instruction booklet {where he's leaning on the motor cycle}) Why not Dark Flow, because thats a weapon that most people can only dream of having. (legit that is)

TheAlmightyNewbie
Aug 19, 2003, 06:39 PM
Donoph's sword is the Zanba. And why is everyone saying that Flowen's Sword is GOOD? Jeez, just do what I did and get yourself a Red Sword http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Max Grind and Hit% is nice too (mine has both of those http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

BablerMouth
Aug 19, 2003, 07:15 PM
max grind and atp/ata/luck dif, like other said, and if you use it without identifing it, it look way better than when you got it identified. (look like glass )

SpyroDi
Aug 19, 2003, 07:29 PM
No,there are models of Flowen's Swords that some look like glass,some flash green/blue.

Also,I believe that the real Flowen's/DB's Sword has max grind of 85...besides,the special on the real Flowen's kicks ass http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
I wanna get my hands on a real DB's Sword...

Dragon_Ash
Aug 19, 2003, 07:41 PM
I already have 7 DB's swords and I know that the real Flowen's sword is available from an Ob lily in the temple, Yellowboze

Cloud17222
Aug 19, 2003, 10:38 PM
On 2003-08-19 16:33, MegamanX wrote:
I think that a double db saber would look kinda cool. I've never got a DB Sword. The only DB i've got is Saber and Armor. But I'm not into swords because of their bad accuracy. I like Partisans (also because i'm a RAmarl now) But if a COULD have a sword, it would probably be that sword Danolph uses. (looks likes Cloud's Sword on that picture in the instruction booklet {where he's leaning on the motor cycle}) Why not Dark Flow, because thats a weapon that most people can only dream of having. (legit that is)

Oh, and DB's Sword is actually a saber, by the way.
The sword Donoph uses is Zanba (posted already, but meh.) and the sword that Cloud has is the Buster Sword.

Blue-Hawk
Aug 20, 2003, 12:24 AM
On 2003-08-19 17:41, Dragon_Ash wrote:
I already have 7 DB's swords and I know that the real Flowen's sword is available from an Ob lily in the temple, Yellowboze

No, the real one is from skyly. Isn't it? But, in actuality, aren't they still all fakes?

Octavian
Aug 20, 2003, 12:40 AM
They have to be all fakes, how could the "real" model be made after several fake ones? (3064-->3084) Also, what kicks ass about 3084, is the spirit special it has, does a great deal more damage then a strong hit, at a sacrafice of tp, sorry androids.

NKgotmilk
Aug 20, 2003, 11:34 AM
[quote]
On 2003-08-19 16:33, MegamanX wrote:
Why not Dark Flow, because thats a weapon that most people can only dream of having. (legit that is)

It is not only for the dreamers
My friend picked one up legit
than the next day i picked one up
Its cool but im a ranger DAMN

Kade
Aug 20, 2003, 03:22 PM
where did you and ur friend find it?

DesertFox
Aug 20, 2003, 04:18 PM
On 2003-08-20, NKgotmilk wrote:
Why not Dark Flow, because thats a weapon that most people can only dream of having. (legit that is)

It is not only for the dreamers
My friend picked one up legit
than the next day i picked one up
Its cool but im a ranger DAMN

How can you find a Legit Dark Flow?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DesertFox on 2003-08-20 14:20 ]</font>

Genoa
Aug 20, 2003, 04:26 PM
ah you can't find Dark Flow, Pretty sure, You need like his DNA or something, You can make it into three things, A sword, gun, or rod...I think. Oh and thats not the Buster Sword, Buster Sword is the orginal sword, It has a point at top, the sword i'm talking about is the one thats flat at the top and has japaneze writing on it. The one on the picture in the instruction booklet, leaning on the motor cycle.

Bit
Aug 20, 2003, 04:27 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=302

Genoa
Aug 20, 2003, 04:31 PM
in other words, bit said: You need Parisite Gene "FLOW", and you can make it either Dark Flow (sword), Dark Meteor (shot), or Dark Bridge (rod).

Dragon_Ash
Aug 20, 2003, 04:32 PM
There is only one REAL Flowen's sword and that's the one you see after you kill Olga Flow.

Does the DNA work on any of the Flowen's swords? i could swear that someone said the DNA could be used on a saber too

SpyroDi
Aug 20, 2003, 08:16 PM
Oh sure,the Dark Flow unpowered counts as the REAL Flowen's Sword when you can make them yourself.

By the way,the Dark Flow can only be made from a Sword-class weapon,the Dark Meteor Shot-class,Dark Bridge Rod-class.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpyroDi on 2003-08-20 18:17 ]</font>

dj_dan
Aug 20, 2003, 09:02 PM
On 2003-08-19 22:24, blue-hawk wrote:

On 2003-08-19 17:41, Dragon_Ash wrote:

No, the real one is from skyly. Isn't it? But, in actuality, aren't they still all fakes?

Skyly finds the AUW 3064 Model Flowen's Sword from Forest Hidelts.

Yellowboze finds the AUW 3084 Model Flowen's Sword from Temple Ob Lillies.

As for which is real, well they are all fakes/replicas/etc.
However, the most recent models in both DB's (AUW 3075) and Flowen's (AUW 3084) are the best out of the bunch. They have the highest base atp and the highest grind (+85).

Every 10-star Flowen's Sword is manufactured by Mick Co., and every DB's Sword is manufactured by Torato Co.

This would mean that these two companies have mass produced certain models at different years with each consecutive model being better than the next.

Try to think of it this way.

At some point there was this guy Flowen. He was famous and had a recognizable sword. A big weapons manufacturer decided to release a series of swords that resemble Flowens' and cash in. Either that or the 10-star swords were/are endorsed by Flowen.

Consider the 9-star Flowen's Sword a mass produced model that was given to soldiers etc, and the Mick Co. model something of a brand name.

So really, the ONLY real Flowen's Sword is the one that Flowen has is his hand.

It's his and you can't have it.