PDA

View Full Version : Ramar players,some help please

Weaponslash
Aug 19, 2003, 02:05 PM
I finally have the chance of making my friend play with me multi offline but he has some major problems with beign a Ramar like he wanted from the start he saw the game.First i am gonna be the Force of the team but he is extremely mad with it having seen the damage that a Force can do.Then another friend of mine who is Hucast can dish quite a damage too.So my friend says:Whars the use of Ramar when having so little power?I do not want to be a NOOB Humar or a Force.He also says that the weapons the Ramars can exlusively (sp?) have are junk even the Gi Gue Bazooka,or the Heavens Punisher and whats so great in the Spread Needle.So please people here help me to change his opinion.

Kamatz
Aug 19, 2003, 03:53 PM
Erhm... Just tell your friend that he's a bloody fool. ^_^; Heavens Punisher RAWKS. And besides, RA*'s strength is not in power, but in range. Have him equip a good shotgun-type weapon with either a high-level Freeze or Paralysis attribute and and stand just behind the HU*s. He'll serve plenty of purpose, as well as get a piece of almost every enemy. Spread Needle was always my favorite back in V1 multi.
It'd paralyse most every enemy in the room so that the Hunters could charge in and finish them quickly. It was especially nice for FO*'s since it saved them having to worry about retaliation from the monsters.

Trust me, the slightly lower EXP you get for having only contributed to a kill is more than made up for by the fact that you'll progress faster and kill more monsters with greater ease.

Murky_Death
Aug 19, 2003, 04:10 PM
Trust me, the slightly lower EXP you get for having only contributed to a kill is more than made up for by the fact that you'll progress faster and kill more monsters with greater ease.

i didn't know you got lower exp for any reason. i thought everyone got the same as long as you hit them. are you sure?!?!

Murky_Death
Aug 19, 2003, 04:12 PM

i didn't know you got lower exp for any reason. i thought everyone got the same as long as you hit them. are you sure?!?!

Kamatz
Aug 19, 2003, 04:21 PM
Erhm... Double post.

Anyway, I believe so. I've yet to get online so I don't know if they've changed that for the CG or not.

I do know that back in V1 on the DC you did get more (the full) EXP bonus if you made the kill yourself. Like say, Boomas on Normal. The person who struck the killing blow would get the full 5 pts. Everyone else who hit it would get 4 pts.

Atax
Aug 19, 2003, 04:35 PM
Who ever makes the hit that kills the enemy, gets the most points.

As for your friend; Tell him that he has his work cut out him, PSO isn't a game that hands you everything on a silver platter, and that he has to commit all his spare time to be able to become a experienced player with a powerful character.

Weaponslash
Aug 20, 2003, 02:28 PM
Again thanks people who answered my topic.This will help greatly my friend to join my team

Neverwinter
Aug 20, 2003, 02:39 PM
He freiken well should join the team as a RAmar, my best friend is a RAmar. My 3 friends and i have a team on offline and the RAmar is very important, we have...
1st playa = HUcast
2nd playa = HUnewarl
3rd playa = RAmar
4th playa(me) = FOmar

BablerMouth
Aug 20, 2003, 05:11 PM
Here's our team :

I got Ramar lvl 47(ain't sucking at all(lvl 200 pow 'n dex mag), Or Hunewearl lvl 51
My friend got Hucast lvl 45(called Misser http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif (he did a pow mag)
And sometime my newb friend play with us using his lvl 21 Humar who is supposed to own us, he can't even own a booma, but oh well.We are having fun watching him die http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif (still learning how to feed up a mag, what to sell and, oh, why he should'nt close the gcn while pso is saving, he already did it)