PDA

View Full Version : How long did it take you?

Butoden
Aug 19, 2003, 02:12 PM
I am doing Forest of Sorrow runs until I will find a Hildeblue! I have done 4 so far, how long did it take you to find a Hildeblue and was it worth it?

P.S. I found an Al Rappy when I did the Fake in Yellow in Hard for the first time.

Auracom
Aug 19, 2003, 02:18 PM
It could be years... it could be days... it could be 5 minutes from now. Nobody knows... just look really hard and you'll find one eventually.

Kanore
Aug 19, 2003, 02:21 PM
I found a Hildeblue in a regular Forest run... someone else got the goddamned head though. -_-;

clance
Aug 19, 2003, 02:23 PM
it took me about a yar two find one on the DC and when i did i found 5 of em http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif, on the GC it took me 10 minutes, as i found one in forest 2, (first run on GC)

DingFooMonkey
Aug 19, 2003, 02:23 PM
I found a Hildeblue the second time I went through hard forest...But that was a lond time ago and I havent seen one since. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Solidus_Snake
Aug 19, 2003, 02:29 PM
Never seen the rare version of a hildebear or a Hidelt. Only seen 5 al rappies, 1 pouilly slime, 2 nar lillies, and i think thats it.

FlameMage
Aug 19, 2003, 02:40 PM
I played the DC version for about 6 months played normal forest alot, never saw it. Now I have the GC version, been playing it for about 7 months. Played normal, hard, vhard, forest without seeing it. I guess i'am very unlucky. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Nei3rd
Aug 19, 2003, 02:42 PM
I've seen only one hildeblue and it was kind enough to give me it's damn head.

mimicr
Aug 19, 2003, 02:44 PM
my 4 forest of sorrow I saw a hildetorr
---
total rare enemy count:

2 nar lilys
1 red slime (forgot name)
1 hildetorr
1 love rappy
1 al rappy

I only got a rare from the al rappy

vegeta000110
Aug 19, 2003, 03:08 PM
I've seen every rare offline enemy except Love Rappy and the Hildes. Stupid blues...Greenills can't get their head. Oh well, a wep is better than a part anyway.

ShadowFOrce
Aug 19, 2003, 03:41 PM
I found one when i wasn't looking, it gave me it's head YAY

Monomate
Aug 19, 2003, 05:46 PM
i've seen two, and i wasn't even looking. One dropped nothing, the other killed me (i was being stupid and running circles around it...he just punched me...critical hit...)

Symbios
Aug 19, 2003, 06:15 PM
It jumped on me and I died when i founnd a hildeblue....woot. Someone reved me and that was their mistake and that gave me thae chance to take the head.

woot.

Sashi
Aug 19, 2003, 06:18 PM
I found one my first or second trip through C-mode... It didn't drop anything though, not that we could have done much with a hilde head in cmode...

Anyway, I piped for one in Forest of Sorrow, and found one in about 30-40 minutes as well.

Nai_Calus
Aug 19, 2003, 06:33 PM
I've seen one Hildeblue. Took a couple of hours of piping in FoS. Thankfully the bleeding thing gave me my Cure/Shock and I didn't have to look for another one. Wish I could say the same about ORAN Hildetorrs as I can about REDRIA Hildeblues. And as for random finding, in the ten billion times I did FoS on Ult for a God/Battle, I never once saw a 'torr. Which is fine, I don't really have a pressing desire for a Rainbow Baton I wouldn't be able to make a decent one of for another 37 levels on my highest level char anyways. >_>; Reminds me, I need to look for a couple of SKYLY ones so I can get a couple of God/Arms. Maybe now that Hel is levelled more he can take Hildebears down fast enough meleeing that Alicia doesn't kill them with her Barta so he can get the max to pipe with. Bleh.

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 19, 2003, 08:39 PM
ive seen two. one in temple and the other in forest. they both dropped the weapon. FORGOT IT THOUGH. been so long.

FOWL_MeCh
Aug 19, 2003, 10:26 PM
I saw 2 love rappys on my first run through temple-normal. got 2 angel lucks. I find at least 3 rares a day. (weapons(photon claws,varistas,DB sabers...), body parts, and photon drops)I guess I'm lucky!

Butoden
Aug 20, 2003, 03:19 AM
What is this Greenill can't take their heads thing??? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

shadowless
Aug 20, 2003, 08:01 AM
Okay, I've figured out the best way to find a hildeblue/hildetor. What you want to do is start the "Letter from Lionel" quest and get to the big room in forest two. There will be a spawn of three hildebears near the back of the room. This spot is great, within an hour I piped and got two hildetors and my froozen shooter!!!!(I love the FS!)

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Aug 20, 2003, 10:59 AM
I have never seen a Hildeblue.I dont hunt for those, I hunt for Hildetorrs (Im still looking for the magic stone Irista) lost count on how many I have killed after 50 or so, meh.

Viperdude472
Aug 20, 2003, 03:21 PM
hildablu woo hoo they r lame its really no big deal

Newbie100
Aug 21, 2003, 05:20 AM
3 Hildetorrs
2 love rappys
2 slimes
2 pal rappys
2 hildblues
4 mil lilies
4 narl lilies

The first hildeblue dropped and elysion and the other dropped a diska of brave man. I have seen every rare enemy except for the ultimate rare rappy.

Dragon_Ash
Aug 21, 2003, 06:05 AM
It took me 3 minutes before saw my first Hildeblue and it was kind enough to give me it's still moving head and let me impale it on a stick. Though I never needed to use it, I don't know why I wanted to get one in the first place

Butoden
Aug 21, 2003, 08:58 AM
Me neither. Maybe you wanted to brag about it on the forums?

HotWaterDeath
Aug 21, 2003, 09:14 AM
I've only seen those stingy rare Hilde's through telepiping...well except for that Torr that gave me my first Red Saber on the FoS run. God/Arms are nice.

toxic_420
Aug 21, 2003, 09:19 AM
after about 60 hours of total play, not really looking for one, we saw one in multi, on vhard. dropped its head. just trying to get my FOmar up to 700 mst to use it now....

Dark_Rob
Aug 21, 2003, 09:36 AM
What is the best way to find "Add Slot"? I've been doing normal forrest with Pinkal and opening boxes all day. Still no "Add Slot"

Neoluke12
Aug 21, 2003, 09:54 AM
On 2003-08-21 07:36, Dark_Rob wrote:
What is the best way to find "Add Slot"? I've been doing normal forrest with Pinkal and opening boxes all day. Still no "Add Slot"

My racast (viridia)
My hucaseal (bluefull)

Found add slot's (one each) on normal forest on their first run's!!!

Dark_Rob
Aug 21, 2003, 12:38 PM
On 2003-08-21 07:54, Neoluke12 wrote:

My racast (viridia)
My hucaseal (bluefull)

I have a lvl 133 Fomar (Pinkal) I do 10 normal forest runs before giving up on the Add Slot. I am trying to put slots into my Brightness Circle. Plz write back Im bored!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dark_Rob on 2003-08-21 10:41 ]</font>

Symbios
Aug 26, 2003, 11:18 PM
On 2003-08-21 07:54, Neoluke12 wrote:

My racast (viridia)
My hucaseal (bluefull)

LOL if you are online go get your photon drops and go talk to that one fat FOnewm. The end.

livewyre718
Aug 27, 2003, 02:27 AM
ive dcv1/v2.0 and ive been playin psox since day one and i have yet to see a hildeblue im starting to think they dont exsist