PDA

View Full Version : Help I cant load my save!!!!!!

Naka
Mar 26, 2001, 02:01 AM
Ok I am not sure what to do. I had the new guild quest on another memory card separate from that of my character. So I loaded the quest from that card. Then when I go to quit, it wont save. Its not recognizing my original save or something. I keep hitting save and quit but it keeps giving me the error. So finally I gave up after about 30 tries, tired as hell and pissed, and selected quit without saving. I have never had an option like this appear besides this one time. Now for the bummer, I go to load my character and it says this file cannot be used or something of that manner. I checked in the memory card manager, and the file is there, but I cant use it. Am I screwed? What happened? Is there anything I can do. Actually this is my cousins character, he just got to level 100 last night, not to mention this char had a CBringers, a Heavens Punisher and a Spread. My cousin is pissed, and so am I. I got all those items for him thru trading, and he is who I play the game with the most. Please help me out!!

Danger_Girl
Mar 26, 2001, 02:09 AM
*sob* its so sad. The character is gone forever. Lost in oblivion. Sorryhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif. Time to start over....or quit.

Omege12
Mar 26, 2001, 02:22 AM
Don't feel so bad...I've lost many characters to this same problem before. My 4 in 1 memory card has a mind of its own, messing with my files is its favorite hobby. Oh well, just restart a new character, no biggy. And danger_girl...Mabey it's just me but I would not encourage him/her to quit PSO, just to start over. Bye bye for now.

Naka
Mar 26, 2001, 02:33 AM
Heh, well thanks to both of you. Like I said, it was my cousins game. I am upset for him, and hope it doesnt happen to me *knock on wood*. I dont think he will ever quit, because of this, he started a force last night and already got it up to lvl 20. He will just have to remake his Racast. Just has no items now. If anyone has a mag to donate, that would be really reall helpful, but if not I understand too. Please no hack stuff. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Danger_Girl
Mar 26, 2001, 02:43 AM
Well its good to hear he's not quitting Naka. I've started over 3 times myself. I've never been vicitized by a bad save myself, I just get board using level 100 characters.

Omeg I think you misunderstood me...or more likely, I didn't make myself clear. I would never suggest someone quit over a corrupted save. Its part of the game I guess. It happends. Getting back to where you we're is never as bad as it seems at first. Especially if you have friends to lend a hand.

Naka
Mar 26, 2001, 02:50 AM
Good point danger girl. I am sure he will do just fine. Actually, he might be better off, now he can have a GOOD section ID, instead of Yelloboze. Together we have the ultimate suck combo, Yelloboze and Whitill. I dont think it gets much worse. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif