PDA

View Full Version : Episode 3 Bad Omen

Kezay
Aug 19, 2003, 08:41 PM
Maybe not the best way to title this topic.

Anyway guys...I was wondering. Does anyone think Ep3 will get as bad as Ep 1 and 2? With the duping/hacking and all? I'm not online with Ep 1 and 2 yet but I'm having doubts since I really don't want to end up losing my character althought I have extras of all my weapons on another card...

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 19, 2003, 08:56 PM
why dont we wait and see if it does.

vegeta000110
Aug 19, 2003, 09:05 PM
Doesn't seem likely.

Sashi
Aug 19, 2003, 09:12 PM
No way to know. The full version isn't even out yet.

Symbios
Aug 19, 2003, 10:03 PM
I think st promises (like that means anything) that they will actually monitor this time and actually ban people who are cheating....woot!

Elentari
Aug 19, 2003, 10:43 PM
yeah...lets all dupe cards...

*makes sure to point out sarcasm*

Dgo
Aug 19, 2003, 11:20 PM
No "Q64" said in my post that you don't have any items on you, and you can't drop anything so i don't think there will be any dupin unless it comes from the AR.(dam the ar dam the ar to hell)Maybe a mod or someone who has played the game can come and say if thats right or not.

LollipopLolita
Aug 19, 2003, 11:25 PM
well, no you don't drop anything at all, nor do you have any items on you.

Fujikuro
Aug 20, 2003, 12:25 AM
Well unless history decides to stop repeating itself, which I doubt, Episode 3 will most likley eventually have something as annoying as duping if not actually have duping. I mean there are certain players who just live to find a loophole in the system that they can just stretch out. I mean it started with Dreamcast Ver1 and 2 both are ridiculous with NOL, RSOD etc. Then we have the Gamecube version, I figured since at the time there was no cheat device for the Gamecube that this version was safe from duping, max stats, easy 200 lvl up and multi equip. But just like every other version of PSO someone finds a way to dupe or somehow find a trick that just annoys the hell out of everyone. I mean its almost become like a PSO without cheating is like a day without sunshine. So I definatly think somehow or someway someone will find a way to cheat/trick in Ep. 3.

But then again thats just my opinion, maybe I need to get a room with padded walls...*bounce*