PDA

View Full Version : So whats it like

Shattered_weasel
Aug 19, 2003, 09:59 PM
So whats it like in Ep. 3.....I plan to win that raffle. Is it good or does it suck

Symbios
Aug 19, 2003, 10:02 PM
From what i hear, its practically a strategy rpg.

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 19, 2003, 10:25 PM
hope its good!!!

AUTO_
Aug 20, 2003, 12:31 AM
Even if it is bad (I don't think it is)...I doubt the mods would come in here bashing it.

Not sure what PSOW members have it...

LollipopLolita
Aug 20, 2003, 12:47 AM
actually erupt was frank about not liking it in the beginning

AUTO_
Aug 20, 2003, 01:07 AM
Well he does, does he?

What does Lolli think so far?

eRUPT
Aug 20, 2003, 01:10 AM
Yeah I'm liking it a bit more as time goes on, it gets fun when you start getting more cards and playing better cpu's and stuff. Tournaments are cool too, and getting your card deck the right way and playing against a certain type of player the right way can be fun.

LollipopLolita
Aug 20, 2003, 01:10 AM
i liked it, then didn't have so much fun with it and didn't like it so much, then i level up more, got good cards and i am having lots of fun on it.

one thing though, it's so annoying to play with sore losers. so i can already foresee lots of fights breaking out both in game and here. fights, bitching, whining, complaining about people losing and taking it too seriously.

Dgo
Aug 20, 2003, 01:54 AM
The hype the hype i can't wait, but dam its like a year away right booo.

AndyPandy
Aug 20, 2003, 03:02 AM
I need someone to hold my hand and show me how to play it properly...lol. From what ive seen it looks like it will be mearly a distraction from playing PSO EP 1&2 and a filler untill PSO 4 comes out.

Incidently, did ST ever get their cards and figures back someone stole ages ago....I keep checking on Ebay..lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AndyPandy on 2003-08-20 01:08 ]</font>

RedFox
Aug 20, 2003, 04:50 PM
On 2003-08-20 01:02, AndyPandy wrote:
I need someone to hold my hand and show me how to play it properly...lol. From what ive seen it looks like it will be mearly a distraction from playing PSO EP 1&2 and a filler untill PSO 4 comes out.

Or untill a proper PSO sequel arrives...

Incidently, did ST ever get their cards and figures back someone stole ages ago....I keep checking on Ebay..lol.

i was wondering about that too... i havent seen/heard anything since...

LollipopLolita
Aug 20, 2003, 04:52 PM
AndyPandy, give us a time and we'll help you learn it?

flueggy
Aug 20, 2003, 04:54 PM
so if fights do break out there hve to be some kinds of rules anyway, in PSO 3 when you draw cards and you want a certain weapon card is it just random or something

DOG21313
Aug 20, 2003, 05:01 PM
I think it is, but I haven't played it... I saw a movie of someone battling, and after it, they got to pick a card pack, it was cool looking, I also read that you get ranks, and the better you get, the more cards you get!

Saladwood
Aug 20, 2003, 05:13 PM
After a battle, you get to pick a card deck and then you get all of the cards in that deck, so there isn't a chance to fight over who gets what. You just fight about "YOU MADE US LOSE"

Q64
Aug 20, 2003, 06:01 PM
You just fight about "YOU MADE US LOSE"

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.giflmao, that was hilarious. because i see it happening. and its funny.

But i have the trial also and its so great when you find a rare card. The only question i have is...Do you get rarer cards if you get a better grade?? or do you just get more of them?? (i know you get more, but i wanna know if it effects rarity)

eternalcking
Feb 17, 2004, 09:33 PM
im not sure, but my guess is that u get better and rare cards with better ranks, and your luck might also just affect it to on how many rare cards u get in that pack. but ive never played it but i want it soooo much and i cant w8. i just hope i dont run into any ppl who just sign offline if they start to lose.

King_Rappy
Feb 17, 2004, 09:52 PM
Wow, that was an extraordinarily useless bump. I mean, it's pretty taboo to bump months-old topics, but the fact that no one can understand your n00bish gibberish makes it rather laughable, albeit enfuriating.