PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Battle Night

geewj
Aug 20, 2003, 01:15 AM
Battle Night is up once again. Sorry for the delay.

When: Every wednesday night.
Time: 6PM PST/9PM EST
Platform: Game Cube PSO Ep1&2

If you have any questions about it feel free to ask them here, PM me, or ask me on PSO if you see me.

Kalier
Aug 20, 2003, 08:42 PM
i went there, but i didn't see anyone. i'm going to wait there for another half hour, then i'm getting off.

geewj
Aug 20, 2003, 09:13 PM
>_< I only wait around about a half hour for someone to show up.

Dangerous55
Aug 21, 2003, 01:04 AM
Me and Exodus held a tourney in V2, maybe you should do that and give away a jawesome prize.

geewj
Aug 21, 2003, 09:16 AM
Yeah, we are working on it.

By the way, me and Kalier had a great time doing some rule 6 at Battle Night.

AUTO_
Aug 22, 2003, 08:35 PM
Should just meet up with the BA regulars. We're on every day doing rule 6.

geewj
Aug 22, 2003, 09:02 PM
I know, but you know how they are. People who want to learn how to battle shouldnt really go there.

It's not the most.....welcoming enviorment.

Stan64
Sep 3, 2003, 04:57 PM
Hehe, I was planning to go today, I never played battle before but sometime gotta be the first one. I was planning to get some tips at the spot but if it isn't recommended I drop by anyway too se if anyone are there. But why do you have it the same time as Weekly Challenge Mode?

Symbios
Sep 3, 2003, 11:14 PM
???????????????
why wednesday dammit!!! you know its a teen rated game and some people are students with assy parents!!

RoninJoku
Sep 6, 2003, 09:54 AM
I dont understand why we cant just have constant challenge mode and battle mode blocks like the japanese so that you can play battle and challenge whenever you want. Oh well...

geewj
Sep 6, 2003, 12:54 PM
On 2003-09-06 07:54, RurouniJoku wrote:
I dont understand why we cant just have constant challenge mode and battle mode blocks like the japanese so that you can play battle and challenge whenever you want. Oh well...

We do have a constant C-mode block. And we would have a constant Battle block but not many people like to battle. The most people that have ever come to Battle night is 2 >_>.

Goose
Sep 6, 2003, 01:24 PM
You should just make the battle night block be in anteras 8. The lobby really doesnt matter because you can join a game no matter what lobby it was created in. And anteras 8 always has at least one or two battle games open. And btw, some battle regulars are nice n_n

RoninJoku
Sep 6, 2003, 07:18 PM
If only there was a good way to get these blocks started... Im sure people would come if there were more people to play with... Everyone probably thinks the same thing - that no one goes to these blocks so they suck...

Also, maybe if you posted these reminders in another forum? I know it would be against forum rules, but no one seems to go to this forum... (hence why my challenge mode questions never get answered http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif ) And it is for a good cause...

geewj
Sep 6, 2003, 08:21 PM
If your looking for a way to get people to come to battle night then come yourself and bring friends.

Antares 8 gets too full to do it there. Also the regular battlers there arent the.....nicest bunch as far as people who are new to battle goes.

RoninJoku
Sep 6, 2003, 09:30 PM
On 2003-09-06 18:21, Prof_Frink wrote:
If your looking for a way to get people to come to battle night then come yourself and bring friends.

Antares 8 gets too full to do it there. Also the regular battlers there arent the.....nicest bunch as far as people who are new to battle goes.

Well then I WILL come to battle mode night! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif And Ill get as many people as I can... But I'm only one person, I can only do so much...

Goose
Sep 7, 2003, 03:21 PM
If Antera 8 were to get full, you could just choice search your way in.

ChibiMyu
Sep 8, 2003, 01:30 PM
On 2003-09-06 18:21, Prof_Frink wrote:

Aaw, not all of us are bad... at least not all the time. I helped out three people new to BA6 last week. I wanted to go to this PSOW BA thing last week, but when I went there were no games, so I kinda wandered back to Antares 8 and played there. :l

RoninJoku
Sep 10, 2003, 03:55 PM
Battle mode tonight!!! >_< GO GO GO GO!!!!

Goose
Sep 10, 2003, 06:16 PM
I'll be at tonights battle night. I wanna battle prof frink, i've heard good things about him http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/ducky.gif

Shattered_weasel
Sep 17, 2003, 03:03 PM
i am going to be there tonite also

Goose
Sep 17, 2003, 06:08 PM
I'll try again tonight. I'm trying to hit 200 wins by Haloween and I have 113 wins right now. It would be nice for someone to show up this time.

geewj
Sep 17, 2003, 07:12 PM
I will be there, I promise!

Shattered_weasel
Sep 24, 2003, 05:16 PM
im there today

XboxJared
May 31, 2004, 11:21 PM
This is unfair, Xbox doesn't have a weekly battle. If it did, i would go if my xbox wasn't broke. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Mixfortune
May 31, 2004, 11:24 PM
Don't bump old threads.
From what I've heard, the revival of the battle night didn't really work out anyways, so XBox isn't necessarily missing much in that regard :|

geewj
Jun 1, 2004, 10:31 AM
First off, there was never enough traffic for weekly battle night to get off the ground.

Secondly, don't bump old topics.