View Full Version : XBox: Bana-Asparas

tommy060289
Aug 20, 2003, 08:12 AM
Hi, I recently traded a bana mag off a friend. The stats were:

DEF: 15
POW: 42
DEX: 16
Mind: 50

I then proceded to make it 200 and and first I got DEF to 20 and MIND to 59. I then raised DEX to 20 and POW to 57 then gave dimates to make pow 60. Then all that was left was to make mind 100. however when the the MIND got to 60(equal to the power) it transformed to asparas.

It says on this site that if MIND is more than POW and POW is more than DEX then I get bana so if I get mind up 5 levels will I get my bana back or do I have to put power higher than mind as I will change stats if it means keeping the bana.

Para
Aug 20, 2003, 10:13 AM
u'll have to pump mind 5 levels ahead of pow before it evolves again but apsaras mag is the same a bana.
Both mags provide invincibility.

Fanatic
Aug 20, 2003, 10:13 AM
To have a Bana, your mag needs to have most Mind. When you fed power above mind, it changed. If you get mind back up above power, it will change back into a Bana. If your plan is to get mind up to 100, just go ahead. It will change back to Bana sometime along the way.

PalRappy
Aug 20, 2003, 10:23 AM
Does that mean if I have a Sato I have to keep it perfectly balanced throught it's life until it's level 200?!?!

Also, how do you keep sychro up after level 200?

tommy060289
Aug 20, 2003, 10:31 AM
thanks for that, it changed when I made mind mind equal to power and it had ahead before but I just keep putting mind up.

Once a mag has changed to a rare mag Pal it will NEVER EVER EVER evolve again with the exception of the console mags I think as I think they go up like from mega drive to sega saturn to dreamcast but im not sure as I do not have much much experience with the console mags.

Fanatic
Aug 20, 2003, 10:31 AM
You don't have to keep a Sato balanced. Sato is one of the 'rare' 4th evolution mags, and they can't de-evolve into a common 3rd evolution mag.

As for keeping synch up, you just feed your mag. Just because it hits 200 doesn't mean it's not getting hungry ^_^
At 200 you can't improve the primary stats, but you can still adjust IQ and Synch

PalRappy
Aug 20, 2003, 10:33 AM
Oh, thanks. As for the console mags. I've never heard of those. I wonder how you get them.

tommy060289
Aug 20, 2003, 10:35 AM
The console mags are achived by using items like kit of dreamcast and kit of mark3. I think you have to start with the mark 3 and keep moving up levels and getting the mark three up levels to make it the dreamcast by going through the console levels. the mark three is made with a baby mag.

P.S my mag is now bana again, thanks a lot.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tommy060289 on 2003-08-20 09:34 ]</font>