PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo BBA

clance
Aug 20, 2003, 09:36 AM
I've just heard from Gameplay that Nintendo have stopped making BBA's for europe and britain, I think this is a disgrace. Some people haven't got it yet, and wish they had, they should at least make SOME more, why is it like this?? Why are nintendo being such Arse holes, not making any more?? I'm gonna go rant to them now, bye..

Neverwinter
Aug 20, 2003, 09:44 AM
I agree, its a shame for those who dont have it. (i do) and i was really lookin forward to playin with tonnes of new PSO gamers.

RoninJoku
Aug 20, 2003, 10:42 AM
Are you sure you still cant buy it from their site? Because I live in America and there is NOWHERE around where I live that carries ist for some reason and I had to order from nintendos website... If not, do you know anyone who lives in America that can buy one and send it to you?

clance
Aug 20, 2003, 10:50 AM
As a matter of fact I have alot of reletives in USA, Boston, Florida, Cape cod, Marco Island etc http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Butoden
Aug 20, 2003, 12:11 PM
I did not even see the BBAs in the shop! Only 56k! What do they think? That we are cavemen or something? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bondage.gif

St_Botchua
Aug 20, 2003, 12:25 PM
wow complete oppisite for me bbas exerywhere and no 56k

Butoden
Aug 20, 2003, 12:27 PM
Shopowners here must think that noone has cable access! Or they think that noone will ever buy 'em!

Atax
Aug 20, 2003, 12:47 PM
I find it hard to believe that Nintendo will stop producing an accessory, which their future games will be using for LAN play.

PalRappy
Aug 20, 2003, 01:01 PM
Is Ninty even making more online games? I thought they said something about online gaming is not where the market is going. I am probably wrong though.

The_Enforcer
Aug 20, 2003, 01:05 PM
Gotta agree with Atax. Mario Kart's going to support LAN play (Unless that's being removed from the PAL version... Wouldn't surprise me, as Nintendo's got no interest in Europe at all). I doubt Nintendo would stop making a peripheral that is the cornerstone of the closest thing to online Nintendo will ever care about.

The_Enforcer
Aug 20, 2003, 01:07 PM
On 2003-08-20 11:01, PalRappy wrote:
Is Ninty even making more online games? I thought they said something about online gaming is not where the market is going. I am probably wrong though.

That's about right. The only online game on the horizon is PSO III for the Cube. Mario Kart will support LAN play, but that's about it.