PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer 3?

Saiffy
Aug 20, 2003, 12:13 PM
in episode II Pagananni(spelling) says that Pioneer 3 has departed already. it took 7 years for Pioneer 2 to reach Ragol so is there a Pioneer 3 or not. just wondering

Aunt_Betty
Aug 20, 2003, 12:43 PM
u no what i havent thot of that till now i would think so...

Davion
Aug 20, 2003, 01:06 PM
It only took 2 years for P2 to get to Ragol. It must have taken at least 5 years to construct the Central Dome and the other stuff on the Planet, and the lady in green outside the Principal's teleporter said it had been two years.

Kadou
Aug 20, 2003, 04:49 PM
Seven years from Coral or whatever to Ragol. Two years since P1 landed on Ragol.

AUTO_
Aug 20, 2003, 05:42 PM
I bet the people onboard P3 is the story around PSO2 or 4 or whatever it will be called.

That's what I'm betting the farm on.

Davion
Aug 20, 2003, 06:49 PM
On 2003-08-20 14:49, Kadou wrote:
Seven years from Coral or whatever to Ragol. Two years since P1 landed on Ragol.

I don't know where you got that from. Think of it this way. P1 leaves Coral, P1 gets to Ragol, 5 years pass and P2 leaves Coral, 2 years later P2 gets to Ragol. I know this to be true based on what that lady in green said.

Just to be clearer, here's a direct quote from the PSO complete script at camineet.net:

"2 years have passed since Pioneer 2 left home..."

That clearly states that traveling time was 2 years so it must have taken 5 years to construct the Central Dome and other facilities.

EDIT: 1000th post in this forum. Meh, I guess that's kinda cool...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davion on 2003-08-20 16:51 ]</font>

HUmar01
Aug 20, 2003, 10:51 PM
Pioneer 3 should have reached Ragol Long ago cause Episode 3 takes place 21 years after the Incident in Episode 1.

Davion
Aug 20, 2003, 11:08 PM
On 2003-08-20 20:51, HUmar01 wrote:
Pioneer 3 should have reached Ragol Long ago cause Episode 3 takes place 21 years after the Incident in Episode 1.

Where did you hear that? I have to know, the basis of my fiction's future hangs in the balance!

DualHydra
Aug 20, 2003, 11:15 PM
in the intro of ep3 they talk about it.

Davion
Aug 20, 2003, 11:22 PM
On 2003-08-20 21:15, Tidus_415 wrote:
in the intro of ep3 they talk about it.

Really? Does anyone have a script of that yet?

Viperdude472
Aug 21, 2003, 09:03 AM
yall serious?!?!?!?!? i thought after the 21 years just pioneer 2 cleared out ragol and basicly lives there now so whuts with pioneer 3? r u on pioneer 3 or 2????? is 3 coming to drop off more peeps?!?!? sum 1 get me a script!!!!!! maybe the pioneer 33 departed and when u beat ep 3 they pioneer 3 comes and drops peeps off that would be an ok ending BUT i wuz also wundering whuts the plot how do u advance in the game like y r u fighting just for fun so whut is the problem and the point of the game some 1 put this all together in prespective 4 me plzzzzz THNX YAL

~*peace*~

Viperdude472
Sep 7, 2003, 08:28 PM
update plzzzz

Blackwaltz-R
Sep 7, 2003, 09:31 PM
its pretty mush just pvp, since theirs no monsters to slag, cuz yes, they pretty much cleared ragol of most of the beasts.

Feroce
Sep 8, 2003, 04:57 AM
I thought the story revolved around the NPC you control in the cardgame and the rest of the story would be revealed by playing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Huntley
Sep 8, 2003, 12:35 PM
All i know is that e3 is 21 years after the explosion at the central dome. your telling me 21 years and they still have no god dam clue what happened yet, all we get in the ending is everyone is dead and rico flies outta falz, wow...quite an ending, but i guess u cant expect much sinc pso has NO plot, but i know episode 3 will finally end the whole ragol story.

Davion
Sep 8, 2003, 03:46 PM
On 2003-09-08 10:35, Huntley wrote:
All i know is that e3 is 21 years after the explosion at the central dome. your telling me 21 years and they still have no god dam clue what happened yet, all we get in the ending is everyone is dead and rico flies outta falz, wow...quite an ending, but i guess u cant expect much sinc pso has NO plot, but i know episode 3 will finally end the whole ragol story.

Which is good for fanfic writers. I can start branching out in different directions now.

zmurf
Sep 12, 2003, 05:52 AM
of course theres gonna be a p3 and p4 and p5, they only carry 30, 000 people fer gods sake, ur tryin to tell me that theres only gonna be 60,00 people destroying a whole world... pft...

Blackwaltz-R
Sep 16, 2003, 11:52 AM
actually it would be less than that, only a few thousand are hunters lol and dont forget the power man has to over run a planet lol cuz irl, theirs about as much defense force, maybe a lil less since in pso they have way more advance technology and such, anyways, who sais theytook out the whole planet? lol they just thinned it out a bit over the years, they had shyt else to do over that time lol and im sure they wanted to deal with any threats that their might be so that their isnt a repeat of what happened to the p1 peeps.

Ry
Sep 16, 2003, 06:44 PM
Bye now there should be a poineer 5! 21 years or sumthing. Ragol should have citys on it and everything. Since all the mosnters finnaly died and we know there is air on it!

Android8968
Sep 20, 2003, 09:46 PM
im not sure i guess u have to find out when it comes

Blackwaltz-R
Sep 22, 2003, 08:35 PM
i dont think it was desclosed which pioneer they were on at all yet, cuz ST the CREATORS of the game KNOW it wouldnt make sense NOT to have the story make SENSE lol

Kadou
Sep 24, 2003, 07:27 PM
I don't remember where, but I think I read that the Pioneer Project was cancelled after Ep. 2 because Ragol seemed to be more treacherous an enviroment than Coral. That, or they sent Pioneer 3 and the rest to a different planet, though where they might find one on such short notice is beyond me. Either way, I'm fairly sure that they somehow contacted someone (this is to say, P3 or Coral) and told them not to come to Ragol.

Of course it's very possible that I'm wrong about the whole thing. What upsets me about the story, though, is that androids (save those acting as servants) were decommisioned and replaced by Humanoids.

Saiffy
Sep 24, 2003, 08:15 PM
they 'said' to Flowen that they would send a message to Coral to say "Don't send anymore people Ragol's too dangerous" but they didn't infact if you read the capsules Flowen left they were'nt even supposed to send P2. But the P1 Government betrayed Flowen when they were experimenting(sp?) with him.