PDA

View Full Version : WEAPONS?

Cab
Aug 20, 2003, 01:28 PM
I was playing the quest "Secret Delivery" and I was talking to this guy on Pioneer 2 that wanted me to join a WEAPONS club. Where can i find the other memebers and the boss? And what do I get for joining WEAPONS?

mimicr
Aug 20, 2003, 01:30 PM
Well, the others are in other quests. I forget which ones. But, in the end, you get the funniest sounding weapon in the game, AKIKO'S FRYING PAN!!!!!! It has a *dong* sound every time you hit something with it!

Cab
Aug 20, 2003, 01:38 PM
I look forward to getting that frying pan. mmmmmmmmmm kentucky fried rappy. Now I just need to find out what quests those other members are in.............

Naagata_Clan
Aug 20, 2003, 02:03 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1237

Enjoy

Ketchup345
Aug 20, 2003, 03:21 PM
On 2003-08-20 11:30, mimicr wrote:
Well, the others are in other quests. I forget which ones. But, in the end, you get the funniest sounding weapon in the game, AKIKO'S FRYING PAN!!!!!! It has a *dong* sound every time you hit something with it!

Don't forget the TP steal special.

PABLOparavida
Aug 20, 2003, 03:35 PM
The Frying Pan is awesome!!

Genoa
Aug 20, 2003, 04:09 PM
its the Ultimate weapon... sorta, and its classified as a Katana. I had a party this one time, and we all stayed the night, we were playing pso, and this one kid was just playin around with all my stuff, and he goes in my kitchen and pulls out one of my moms frying pans and come in the room sayin " I GOT AKIKOS FRYING PAN EVERYBODY, WATCH OUT OR I'LL WHAM YA ONE " we were crakin up soooo bad. He looked like an idiot with that in his hand.

Azman
Aug 20, 2003, 04:43 PM
lol i used that weapon to land the killing blow on normal falz! ultimate humiliation!

falz beat flowen and his troops...red ring rico...but could not stand up to the might of my wok! harhar!