PDA

View Full Version : What is it with Anti FO?

Hayake
Aug 20, 2003, 01:36 PM
You know i run around looking for battles and see "nofo" signs everywhere. What's up with that? It makes little sense to me as to why you can't try beating a force up. it's not that hard.

klepto
Aug 20, 2003, 07:33 PM
nofo sounds like mofo. And in battle, fos are mofos

RoninJoku
Aug 20, 2003, 11:37 PM
cough cough megid!

Shattered_weasel
Aug 20, 2003, 11:48 PM
*cough cough* play rules you stoopid nublets

DualHydra
Aug 20, 2003, 11:57 PM
in rule 6 the fo's only use rafoie killing EVERYONE. outside of that they only use megid because its "their" only way to win. i mean by "their" as in n00bs. i used my fo and ive been able to ko a few higher lv HUs and RAs without megid. its all about deband and jellen. lol then just pound them with grants or rabarta them then (if frozen) instantly use zonde. its all about how u play and most fo's are n00bs in battle.

Lede
Aug 21, 2003, 01:17 AM
Simply put forces are to powerfull in battle mode, if the force has any type of skill what so ever it's pretty much impossible for a hunter or ranger to beat them, i'v had lots of hunters talk trash to me when i have my fo and neither could beat her, to this day i have never lost to any class with my fo other then another fo, not even fomar or fomarl, im just saying tho teqs dont miss so to speak and they are over powerd, and forces can use them back to back.

Hayake
Aug 21, 2003, 06:36 PM
Yeah... I'd love to do Battle mode as another character, but i've never really understood how to use Hunters and Rangers in Normal play... so guess i'm stuck.

BTW, i also understand what you mean. this one guy kept hitting me with grantis of all things on Battle Rule 1. Quite cheap.

Just to make it known, i don't like Grantis and Megid. They cost flat out too much to use, especially when you're stuck at a lower level in Battle mode.

fyrewyre
Sep 2, 2003, 02:41 AM
Last i knew a tech is a tech and if ppl want to use all those dupes then i bring the gift of megid...and hand it over as fast as i can.

Elios
Sep 3, 2003, 02:05 PM
hey when i battle i never use megid or even grants. and i like to play rule 3 in battling too

Symbios
Sep 3, 2003, 11:13 PM
grants and megid=piece of crap in rule one
resta costs like 300tp
rabarta is still cheap though. rabarta then my l&k lol

SungKwon
Sep 11, 2003, 07:26 PM
I've played offline battle mode with a HUmar +10 levels than me and a HUcast +20 levels higher than me. I whooped the HUmar, and I got my ass kicked by the HUcast (He had resists), but, I never ONCE used Megid, it costs too much and its not reliable, it doesn't ALWAYS kill.

Thats why I used my Foie, knocked them down to about a fifth of their HP, waited for them to get up, then ran around in circles dodging YAMATO+60s, then casting Gibarta, freezing them, and stringing off Foies...

Thats my strategy, Megid costs too much, as with Grants, and doesn't do enough nor is it reliable as a simple Foie.