PDA

View Full Version : I hate Photon Drops...

-Geshtar-
Aug 20, 2003, 03:48 PM
How many people have went through towers over and over and over and yet to find the things you want....OMFG!? Ill Gil,Gibbles,Del Lily! dropped a red box! ruuuuuuuuuun!!!! photon drop!?!? sigh...this happend 4 times the past 3 days and it sucks, alllllllllmost had 2 pyscho wands....alllllllllllmost had a partisan of lighting and yes...saddly....alllllllmost a sealed J-sword.... oh well....ya win some and you lose some, but on the other hand I did find 2 monkey king bars so it isent a total loss n.n but I would have loved the other weapons still....oh and a question...should I turn one of the MKBs into a BKB? This is on my mind and well I would love to have a black stick that extends to kill things with ( even though I personaly think the MKB and BKB are the most stupidist/uglyist weapons besides the twin blaze) I dont wanna be hated on for having it even after explaining to the ignorant masses that its legit =P well thats about it I guess, level 169 and going...weeeeeeee

Ketchup345
Aug 20, 2003, 03:53 PM
I hate Photon drops too, I say they should be in another color box, like Green. Or a special color box to let you know its has Photon Drops, like Black, White, Purple, Pink, anything but Red!!!

PABLOparavida
Aug 20, 2003, 03:54 PM
You are so unlucky. Photon Drops are fun in boxes, not against enemies.

Genoa
Aug 20, 2003, 04:03 PM
Photon Drops should come out in a Purple box or something. ah and whats bad for me is I can't use them cause i'm an offline player. But i'm saving them just in case I do get online. But the thought of selling all 30 of them is quite tempting...

Dragon_Ash
Aug 20, 2003, 04:40 PM
Photon drops ruin the game. They could have come in different coloured boxes and tjhey could have been found anywhere but from enemies, but no they are there to raise your hopes when you think it's a really rare weapon like a Yasha and then go up to it to find out that your hopes are crushed and that it's a pathetic-excuse-for-a-rare -tem photon drop. I would like it if they where online findable items only as I'm not online so I can't use them.

Sure they can get you some good upgrades (if you're online) but if you don't need upgrades for your weapon and you want to find rares you get these instead. And why can't that Gallon's shop quest be offline too?

I have done so many runs for a sealed-J and then just when I thought I was the luckiest pso player in the UK I find that the stoopid red box is another photon drop http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

Dhylec
Aug 20, 2003, 05:01 PM
heh, ST sure know how to hang ppl's hope up w/pd in a red box http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Nai_Calus
Aug 20, 2003, 08:02 PM
I despise Photon Drops. Rage. At least I've never gotten one from a rare enemy. Every time a red box has finally dropped from one, it's been the drop. 27th Pal Rappy, PINKAL, Agito. 1st and 2nd Pal Rappy, REDRIA, Red Handguns. The two Al Rappies I've run across, Elysions. REDRIA Millys, couple of Demo Comets. 8th REDRIA Pouilly Slime, Lavis Cannon. Hard Love Rappy, Sting Tip. Ult Love Rappy, SKYLY, Heart of Poumn. ORAN Milly, Sense Plate. ORAN Pouilly Slime, Guard Wave. SKYLY Temple Milly, Regenerate Gear(Oh, fwippy, the same drop as a VHard Nar Lily! Ooh!)... Yeah, at least the rares have never dashed my hopes about the red boxes... I got about 4 Pdrops from REDRIA Hildelts before they gave me my God/Battle, though. -_-;
And of course, I'm offline only, so I'm nearing 60 useless pdrops. Whee!

StrongBad
Aug 20, 2003, 09:03 PM
Ya i dont know why but every single pal rappy i see(3, lol) drops me a damn photon drop...

Firocket1690
Aug 21, 2003, 09:11 AM
oh, and one of the stranger htings in my PSO expierences ...

every time I make a new char (regardless class, ID)
first run in the forest, one of the boomas ALWAYS give me a PD...

same thing for all 7 of my characters

oh, and to the post a few above me ...
the Gi Gue gave me SEVEN PDs total in all my runs looking for the Sealed J (172 runs)

Red_Death4052
Aug 21, 2003, 01:11 PM
I could have incredible items if there were no photon drops. In the past three days I could have gotten 2 lavis cannons, parts of baranz, demonic fork, red handgun, and 2 kasami bracers if there were no photon drops. My brother could have gotten a heavens punisher and rico's glasses. I am a Purplenum and my brother is a Whitill.