PDA

View Full Version : When you beat Dark Falz/ Olga Flow...

Genoa
Aug 20, 2003, 04:40 PM
Who's the dude that pops outa him when he dies? Someone told me it was Flowen.

Bit
Aug 20, 2003, 04:41 PM
It's Heathcliff Flowen.

Genoa
Aug 20, 2003, 04:43 PM
But what happens when you fight Dark Flaz on Ultimate, is there another form? And with Olga Flow, is there another one for Hard, Vhard, and Ultimate? I've only beaten Episode 2 on normal, and Epi 1 on Vhard.

Bit
Aug 20, 2003, 04:47 PM
Olga Flow doesn't get another form, No. He only has two.

Dark Falz stays the same pretty much Hard - Ultimate. The only difference on Ultimate is that when you fight his second form, when ever he attacks you, Three Darvants pop up.

That gets annoying.

Genoa
Aug 20, 2003, 04:49 PM
Well I heard something about Red Ring Rico?!?!?

Bit
Aug 20, 2003, 04:50 PM
Red Ring Rico flies out of Falz when you beat him, if that's what your talking about. You'll be to be more specific. =x

Genoa
Aug 20, 2003, 04:51 PM
whoa wait a sec, I though Flowen flies out... do you mean she flies out after final form or something?

Bit
Aug 20, 2003, 04:53 PM
Red Ring Rico flies out of Dark Falz when he is defeated on Hard - Ultimate.

Heathcliff Flowen flies out of Olga Flow on all Difficulties.

Genoa
Aug 20, 2003, 04:56 PM
oooooooooh... so Red Ring Rico like... got possesd? Cause I heard Dark Falz is an Entity... he has no essence. So he took Red Ring Rico and took Physical form? Is that right?

Bit
Aug 20, 2003, 04:57 PM
Yes, that's correct.

Genoa
Aug 20, 2003, 04:58 PM
whoa thats a 1st, me, correct... I like it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif thnx for explaining all that for me !

Aurra
Aug 20, 2003, 06:50 PM
Also, if you hit Falz with a Dark weapon during the fight, return to the arena later to see Rico sitting on the huge thing in the middle of the grassy field. You can do it with Olga Flow too, just hit him at any point during the fight with a Red weapon and you can return to see Flowen standing in the middle of the battlefield. There's no point to it really, it's just cool to do and there's special music.

Bit
Aug 20, 2003, 06:52 PM
On 2003-08-20 16:50, Aurra wrote:
Also, if you hit Falz with a Dark weapon during the fight, return to the arena later to see Rico sitting on the huge thing in the middle of the grassy field. You can do it with Olga Flow too, just hit him at any point during the fight with a Red weapon and you can return to see Flowen standing in the middle of the battlefield. There's no point to it really, it's just cool to do and there's special music.

Note: This only works with Multiplayer type games.

Aurra
Aug 20, 2003, 07:00 PM
Yeah, so only online or offline multiplayer. Offline single player will take you to the end credits as soon as the fight is over, which doesn't give you a chance to return to the arena later.