PDA

View Full Version : Playing in japenese mode is fun.

Pneophen
Mar 26, 2001, 09:01 AM
I changed the language setting to japanese so i could download a quest and its pretty nifty being able to speak japanese. unfortunalely i ran into some racist people who actully though i was from japan. Anyways you could make some macros so you could say something to a japanese person you were playing with.

Spy
Mar 26, 2001, 09:47 AM
Fun? Yes. Yes it is.

jett862
Mar 26, 2001, 10:30 AM
Its even more fun when the japanese curse you off and yiy know what they said, or likewise with english speaking/typing people.

Acel
Mar 26, 2001, 11:14 AM
Oooooh Jett is carrying a hacked item. *cough* *cough* lavis.. *cough*

Hanzo
Mar 26, 2001, 05:20 PM
On 2001-03-26 06:01, Pneophen wrote:
I changed the language setting to japanese so i could download a quest and its pretty nifty being able to speak japanese. unfortunalely i ran into some racist people who actully though i was from japan. Anyways you could make some macros so you could say something to a japanese person you were playing with.[addsig]

When you change your settings to japanese, can you actually download extra quests? I changed mine to japanese and all I can download was the Lionell quest. Bah

Heh and you're right. Playing in japanese setting is fun. Although it's probably more fun if you actually know some japanese. I looked at my item screen and all the item is in katakana. Blah, just to read what the item probably takes me at least 5 seconds.

Pneophen
Mar 27, 2001, 08:08 AM
there should be 2 different quest you can download when you have the language setting on japanese.i think lionels letter is there too in japanese i dont remember.