PDA

View Full Version : Tell me do you relly think there whont be hackers?

_Gabriel_
Aug 20, 2003, 08:23 PM
Relly do you think ther is no more hackers.Come on ther is stell hackers in the comp. why not for dc gc or xbox? But we hope that sega quips its promes :/.Well they sade that ver2 was on hackebel,tell me was it,i ges not=/ lets hope Microsoft well help to. Well i wode like to know when it well hapen sens i cant play online becuase i need a modem for gc and brod ban for xbox http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif o and my dc ded and i havet play for a f***king yer damm it!

SpyroDi
Aug 20, 2003, 08:48 PM
I can't understand most of what you said.

But there are ALWAYS gonna be hackers,just because a site goes down doesn't mean that hackers stop hacking. Just take Infamous Gamerz for instance...

Oh yeah,just for thought,the GC and Xbox have hackers on them. An online american game isn't complete without hackers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpyroDi on 2003-08-20 18:50 ]</font>

primer567
Aug 20, 2003, 10:00 PM
Relly do you think ther is no more hackers.Come on ther is stell hackers in the comp. why not for dc gc or xbox? But we hope that sega quips its promes :/.Well they sade that ver2 was on hackebel,tell me was it,i ges not=/ lets hope Microsoft well help to. Well i wode like to know when it well hapen sens i cant play online becuase i need a modem for gc and brod ban for xbox o and my dc ded and i havet play for a f***king yer damm it!
Nope there are still hackers. They exist on DC, GC, and Xbox. SEGA probably cant do anything, if they could they would have already. V2 was highly hacked. Microsoft is trying to prevent cheating to there fullest extend but there is always a way around the protections. What do you want to happen?

gallaugher
Aug 20, 2003, 10:44 PM
I'm gonna go out on a limb here & say that your message was specifically formatted to be idiotic.

AndyPandy
Aug 21, 2003, 03:24 AM
On 2003-08-20 20:44, gallaugher wrote:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here & say that your message was specifically formatted to be idiotic.

I think I would second that.

jt
Aug 22, 2003, 08:57 AM
On 2003-08-20 18:23, _Gabriel_ wrote:
Relly do you think ther is no more hackers.Come on ther is stell hackers in the comp. why not for dc gc or xbox? But we hope that sega quips its promes :/.Well they sade that ver2 was on hackebel,tell me was it,i ges not=/ lets hope Microsoft well help to. Well i wode like to know when it well hapen sens i cant play online becuase i need a modem for gc and brod ban for xbox http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif o and my dc ded and i havet play for a f***king yer damm it!

u should really get some kind of class on how to type informally online cause wat u just typed was pathetic... *and people say i cant type* ::liescoughlies: but yeah hackers will always be around and they will always be loved and *hated*hated* so theres nothing we can do and its pathetic cause ST cant even gain control of their own game... p.s. Sil Dragon owns Gol Dragon http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Guntz348
Aug 22, 2003, 04:14 PM
Ok people lay off the topic poster. I don't care too much for poor typing and grammer but have you ever once stopped to think maybe he english isn't this person first language? A lot of people just assume that people are too dumb or lazy to write things the correct way. This is not always the case, if you don't like it that much, then don't respond.

ldragon7288
Aug 22, 2003, 11:05 PM
Apparently, the Gamecube is the most difficult to hack...not many have been able to do it. Xbox is a different story...within 3 days of its release, the Al Rappy was created.

Goldmario
Aug 23, 2003, 08:45 AM
nope. Hackers will stay around... at least i will.

Ruined
Aug 23, 2003, 08:55 AM
SEGA could have done something for the XBOX version, by storing the characters on the server side. Since they chose not to, many of the cheat protections of XBOX Live can't be used because cheaters can mess with their character offline.

Thankfully, it appears the upcoming XBOX MMORPG "True Fantasy Live Online" will have server-side characters, and therefore far less chance for cheating.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ruined on 2003-08-23 06:56 ]</font>

jt
Aug 23, 2003, 07:55 PM
yeah TFLO will rival pso in my opinion but im tippin the favors to TFLO cause its gonna be tight as crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sagasu
Aug 23, 2003, 11:40 PM
Do you realize what it really means to be a hacker? Using flaws in the system doesn't mean your a hacker. Real hackers can break up the code itself and rearange it in a way benificial to them and so that it still can function properly. Thats why its hardas hell to actually hack on a gaming system.

But computers, you can download pre made hacking sytems for most very game out there. But remember the point, hacking aint easy *mumbles about Diablo 2 expansion*

killamike
Aug 24, 2003, 02:34 PM
just so you know sonic team made al rappys so no one can beat them one got out and was duped like f***