PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Materials

Dunedain
Aug 20, 2003, 11:38 PM
See topic. I am in need of 16 dfp materials, 65 mst materials, and 64 evp materials. I will only take all three whole sets of materials at once. If you don't have all those materials, don't post. Simple matter. Ok, I've really got too much to list now. Basically only things I don't have are mags (I only have about 8 different one of those.) and a few obscure things like offline cmode prizes. Armors? Got most/all those. Weapons? Got those and nice hit % ones too. I got a link to just my hit % weapons at http://s2.invisionfree.com/PhantasyStarOnline/index.php . Click the trade section, and the topic listed there. Thanks. I need an answer as soon as possible, because I expect my new memory card to come tomorrow so I can make my FOnewearl.

Dunedain
Aug 20, 2003, 11:39 PM
Oh and, if anyone just happens to have a 195 mind NON SYSTEM mag, preferably with at least the twins pb and possibly 2 others, I am very interested and I'll trade well for it.

PrototypeCell
Aug 20, 2003, 11:46 PM
i know u said only all but if u dont find someone with all them i have the 19 dfp. sorry i didnt follow your rules.