PDA

View Full Version : God/Battle

Kunoichi
Aug 21, 2003, 12:02 AM
My Redria HUcaseal just got to ultimate, and I think I will have a much better chance to survive if I get a God/Battle. so, my question is, shoud I hunt it in Forest from Hildelts, or Gibbles in central control?

Bit
Aug 21, 2003, 12:03 AM
Some People find it easy to hunt for Hildelts in the Forest of Sorrow quest for a God/Battle, seeing as that has a high amount of them in there.

Kunoichi
Aug 21, 2003, 12:10 AM
I guess i had better get started getting to ultimate offline then...

Soukosa
Aug 21, 2003, 12:13 AM
You'd have a better chance getting it from a Hidelt than you would from a Gibbles, even if there was the same amount of them. Be prepared to kill quite a few of them though and if you really need some extra speed, go after some Sinow Zoas on V. Hard to get a Devil/Battle, if you don't have one yet. They seem to drop fairly easily (for me anyways, 2 runs, 2 Devils).

Dragon_Ash
Aug 21, 2003, 05:34 AM
Gibbles is not worth the hassle, and it did'nt take me long to get a rare with the same drop rate from hildelt. Just took some determination http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

rena-ko
Aug 21, 2003, 09:43 AM
took me around 10-15 runs through Forest of Sorrow to get one with my redria.

Neoluke12
Aug 21, 2003, 10:14 AM
it would be quicker too kill hildelts as gibbles is so stingy and never drops anything!!!!