PDA

View Full Version : Flow DNA

Wishing_Wind
Aug 21, 2003, 01:10 AM
has anyone gotten this i was wondering cuase im just made it to ult wonder if i should do eps 2 trying to get this cuase i need a good weapon

fenixthahunter
Aug 21, 2003, 01:25 AM
its almost impposible.
there are 8 confirms now and those are mass duped.
if iam right they are banned

Wishing_Wind
Aug 21, 2003, 01:45 AM
o that how did they get the screenshot from dupe items? or legit

Fojar
Aug 21, 2003, 02:22 AM
On 2003-08-20 23:25, fenixthahunter wrote:
its almost impposible.
there are 8 confirms now and those are mass duped.
if iam right they are banned

they aren't banned.

fenixthahunter
Aug 21, 2003, 03:15 AM
On 2003-08-20 23:45, Wishing_Wind wrote:
o that how did they get the screenshot from dupe items? or legit

there aren't almost no legit dark flows.
and i thought somebady see that they where banned.

Aurra
Aug 21, 2003, 03:43 AM
Olga Flow is programmed to drop Parasitic Gene: Flow, but he doesn't. Why? It's an online-only item, first of all. Neither Olga Flow nor Dark Falz will drop their items offline, ever. They also as of now don't drop anything online. Sonic Team needs to activate their drops, and they haven't yet. I'm not really sure why they haven't, but they haven't. As of now, there are no legitimate Dark weapons, and no one has actually 'found' Parasitic Gene: Flow. I assume it's not banned online because by the time they realized someone had hacked one, it was already mass duped and in the hands of hundreds of players, and as you know, Sonic Team cares far more about their precious HL income than PSO itself. If they banned it now they'd wipe out half of Vega http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

LollipopLolita
Aug 21, 2003, 03:56 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1173

Weaponslash
Aug 21, 2003, 01:09 PM
Hmmm LollipopLolita that really is some decent but why i have the impression that some guys from here found it legitly in multi offline?Anyway if it is not true then please someone says because i am really sick of trying to find one solo offline

Darkgy
Aug 21, 2003, 02:51 PM
[quote]
On 2003-08-21 01:43, Aurra wrote:
Olga Flow is programmed to drop Parasitic Gene: Flow, but he doesn't. Why? It's an online-only item, first of all. Neither Olga Flow nor Dark Falz will drop their items offline, ever. They also as of now don't drop anything online. Sonic Team needs to activate their drops, and they haven't yet. I'm not really sure why they haven't, but they haven't. As of now, there are no legitimate Dark weapons, and no one has actually 'found' Parasitic Gene: Flow. I assume it's not banned online because by the time they realized someone had hacked one, it was already mass duped and in the hands of hundreds of players, and as you know, Sonic Team cares far more about their precious HL income than PSO itself. If they banned it now they'd wipe out half of Vega http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

[/quote
it doesnt have to be an online item you can get it offline to in multiplayer mode when you have a red weapon and defeat him the first time then go to pioneer2 and go back to portal of Olga Flow and he will apear again and then you can get the parasatic gene flow

Fanatic
Aug 21, 2003, 02:58 PM
On 2003-08-21 12:51, Darkgy wrote:

it doesnt have to be an online item you can get it offline to in multiplayer mode when you have a red weapon and defeat him the first time then go to pioneer2 and go back to portal of Olga Flow and he will apear again and then you can get the parasatic gene flow

Pretty amusing that you'd post this after LollipopLolita provided a link to the rumor guide, wherin it cleraly says:
Rumor: Kill Olga Flow with a red/dark weapon and you will get the DNA
Fact: Unverified, many people have tried this and it has not worked. Ie: not true.

^_^

Bit
Aug 21, 2003, 03:01 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=665

As you can see, the drop charts just show question marks, so it's really unverified.

Darkgy
Aug 21, 2003, 03:03 PM
yeah well ya read some ya ride some hehehehe afcourse the rate that it will happen the second time is intiraly small but with that red weapon you can always keep trying and that will enlarge the chances

DOG21313
Aug 21, 2003, 03:11 PM
Hey, I just thought of something... Yellowboze can get all of the enemy parts, so maybe they are one of the ones that can find the DNA...

SpyroDi
Aug 21, 2003, 03:11 PM
So you're saying that you found one legitimately,and you're trying to tell us it DOES work?

fenixthahunter
Aug 21, 2003, 03:28 PM
that would be cool because my main is yellowboze...

Aurra
Aug 21, 2003, 04:02 PM
On 2003-08-21 13:03, Darkgy wrote:
yeah well ya read some ya ride some hehehehe afcourse the rate that it will happen the second time is intiraly small but with that red weapon you can always keep trying and that will enlarge the chances

Parasitic Gene: Flow is banned from being traded at Sonic Team's own message boards. It can't be found yet.

DOG21313
Aug 21, 2003, 04:53 PM
On 2003-08-21 13:28, fenixthahunter wrote:
that would be cool because my main is yellowboze...

Mine too... I hope they make it to where you can find it...