PDA

View Full Version : Danger Girl vs ME (magenta)

magenta
Mar 26, 2001, 12:38 PM
ok..
carrying over from the miss pso thread, it seems danger girl has become overtly frustrated/angry/depressed about spy, AND has decided to go after my head...

it seems she has also gained the delusion of me being a walkover...

nay.. this shalt be the mother of all battles where in the end i shall stand truimphant!

the epic fight doth loom overhead, and ragol shalt surely tremble..

btw im currently drawing a pic to potray this battle.. maybe not so good, perhaps some artists out there could more aptly portray this grand battle of angst vs calamity.

lol

"Methinks I should cast shifta and deband more often"

lvl50 Fomarl... with..suicidal tendencies.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: magenta on 2001-03-26 09:39 ]</font>

Core
Mar 26, 2001, 02:03 PM
If we ever get version2 this might get interesting.

KLin-304
Mar 26, 2001, 04:45 PM
It wouldn't be a fair fight tho, since Danger Girl is still recuperating from drunky spell.

Does anybody wonder if the Photon proficiency in weapons would be useable in the versus mode of PSO ver. 2? I already know using zonde spells with the PK glitch can paralyze android Player characters. And I know pretty much everyone has weapons with machine bonuses... kowaii desu ne? ^_^;

Sciler
Mar 26, 2001, 05:08 PM
<font color=red>Hmph. who cares if Danger has issues? Thats a reason she SHouldnt have supposedly one in that piece of crap contest that wasnt run well at all. I'm thinking we run a real contest, with real dates and rules. Anyone with me?<center>

IceBlink
Mar 26, 2001, 05:16 PM
Hmmm... drunken boxing versus crane style? ^_^

Kidding... but well... heh, Magenta, you refuse to give up, don't you? ^_^;;

jazzyfox
Mar 26, 2001, 08:13 PM
Woop. I'm in for a real contest. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Glider
Mar 26, 2001, 08:43 PM
Yooo Hooo! Don't forget me!