PDA

View Full Version : Starship Troopers or Blue Gender?

Jaks
Aug 21, 2003, 12:47 PM
Who is better Starship Troopers or Blue Gender?

Deathscythealpha
Aug 21, 2003, 12:55 PM
Blue Gender. Seemed so much more interesting then Starship Troopers, them actually having to find The Blues weak points was interesting and gave it more depth then 'lets all just shoot randomly at that thing'.

I also feel that the gore is a lot less gratuitous in Blue Gender then it is in Starship Troopers, even though the random nudity and sex is more gratuitous in Blue Gender.

ABDUR101
Aug 21, 2003, 05:08 PM
Blue Gender it is! =D

shifter
Aug 21, 2003, 06:34 PM
right now, id say that its Blue Gender. i saw it for the first time last night and loved it. however, this really isnt that fair, Starship Troopers could have been a really good movie but once again, Hollywood screwed up another movie. i think if it was directed right, it could have been as good or better than Blue Gender.

Dangerous55
Aug 21, 2003, 06:37 PM
What is Blue Gender?

ginko990
Aug 21, 2003, 06:42 PM
On 2003-08-21 16:37, Dangerous55 wrote:
What is Blue Gender?

Ditto. never heard of it.

-Z
Aug 21, 2003, 06:46 PM
Blue gender is a show about a guy who gets diagnosed with a rare and uncurable disease, and is put in suspended animation in a hope that in the future they find a cure. 30 years have passed, and he wakes up prematurely to find himself being rushed out of a facility by two soldiers. then this HUGE bug thing attacks (a blue) and kills the soldiers. The only thing that saves him is a person (marline) in a big robot (an armor strike). Anyways, it basically goes through what happened to the world, and that marline's mission was to get him to valkenor space base. it's a pretty good show! i vote for it any day! *sniff8 the episode 'priority' i think it was, was really sad http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. lol ^_^, good show though

EDIT: i, not too good at describing shows, it really is good though! ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-08-21 16:47 ]</font>

Dangerous55
Aug 21, 2003, 06:52 PM
I presume this is anime...

Kent
Aug 21, 2003, 09:39 PM
Blue Gender is an anime that is currently being shown on Adult Swim. StarShip Troopers, however ... well, isn't either of those.

Shattered_weasel
Aug 21, 2003, 09:50 PM
starship troopers was a sad sad movie

Auracom
Aug 21, 2003, 09:55 PM
Starship troopers cause RICO R DA MAN. lol JK I'd really not sure... I don't really like the characters in Blue Gender... but there is some nice mech action.

ginko990
Aug 21, 2003, 11:38 PM
On 2003-08-21 19:55, Auracom wrote:
Starship troopers cause RICO R DA MAN. lol JK I'd really not sure... I don't really like the characters in Blue Gender... but there is some nice mech action.

WHOS ROUGHNECKS?!? RICO'S ROUGHNECKS!!

FOWL_MeCh
Aug 21, 2003, 11:40 PM
Stardhip Troopers is the most disgustin, awsome, gory, action film ever! It make you had bugs after you see it, and maybe throw up. Stil AWSOME! (rated R for Nudity and violence. Kids stay away!)

AUTO_
Aug 21, 2003, 11:48 PM
Starship Troopers would have been better if Denise Richards wasn't in it.

I haven't seen an episode of Blue Gender yet, though.

shifter
Aug 22, 2003, 11:23 AM
has anyone seen the show. i thought it was ok. much like the movie, it could have been done better, but the flaws arent as bad as the movie.

FinalHell
Aug 23, 2003, 05:47 AM
Blue Gender is a like a spainish soap opra. It makes u wanna cry. The part that i almost shed a tear was when that yune gurl died and the puppy was holding on to the leesh looking for her.

Star ship troopers on the other hand is like is like watching Matrix: Reloaded over and over again. The action was great u got to admit. But it gets a lil old after u seen the same kind material over and over again.

Suppa_Buddha
Aug 23, 2003, 01:16 PM
Blue Gendah.