PDA

View Full Version : o_O corruption-ish?

DarkShinjaru
Aug 21, 2003, 01:32 PM
I haven't played my GC for awhile, and recently just started playing again. I played Capcom vs SNK 2 EO and it said the save file was corrupt, but it worked later on. Then I bought a BBA to play online and I setup some network config and it says the data of the network configuration on the memory card is corrupt. Soooooooooo, I'm wondering if this would affect my gameplay later on o_O;

Using a Pelican Memory card.

AUTO_
Aug 21, 2003, 01:34 PM
^ "Using a Pelican Memory Card"

Abort mission! Abort mission!

DarkShinjaru
Aug 21, 2003, 02:50 PM
Lmao, the day I want to go online and I get corrupted. God damn it!

Xendude
Aug 22, 2003, 12:56 PM
Never ever, EVER use a third party card. Yeah sure they're cheaper and may have a higher capacity but they're less stable. I used to have one of intec's 1019 block memory cards before it died on me and I losty everything! I know have a Memory Card 251 from Nintendo (it's called first-party!) and it's survived being through the wash because I forgot to take it out of my pocket. If possible, buy a nintendo card and transfer all data to that. As for you PSO filed, make a small prayer. What I',m confused about is why you chose pelican. It's not as bad as mad catz but still! the only third party accessories I have for my cube are the 5.1 inch screen from intec and the microcon from madcatz (yes I knmow mad catz. I was young and naive when I got it.) If you are so intent on having a third party memory card I would suggest buying one from from a smaller third-party developer only because they tend to make better ones.

DarkShinjaru
Aug 24, 2003, 10:46 PM
Eh, lost all the data already. I got a pelican because it came with a controller I bought o_O.

polishedweasel
Aug 25, 2003, 06:27 AM
On 2003-08-24 20:46, DarkShinjaru wrote:
Eh, lost all the data already. I got a pelican because it came with a controller I bought o_O.

Hey I got that bundle too...then I sold the card to a friend...hehe!