PDA

View Full Version : What game have you gotten???

xHIGHONLIFEx
Aug 21, 2003, 07:41 PM
What game have you gotten lately or are you planning on getting this coming year??? Latest game I got was Madden 2004 for GC....

BOC
Aug 21, 2003, 08:06 PM
latest games i got where icewind dale 1&2 that i got on the cheap last month.

nothing made recently has really taken my fancy. Although i reckon when halo pc gets released i'll get it.

that is if i haven't got an xbox in the meantime. In which case i'll be getting sc2 as well http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

PEACE!!!

Heero_Yuy0w0
Aug 21, 2003, 08:30 PM
I got Ultima Online today, haven't played it in a long time.

Dangerous55
Aug 21, 2003, 08:37 PM
On 2003-08-21 18:06, BOC wrote:
latest games i got where icewind dale 1&2 that i got on the cheap last month.

Two is alot better, play it first!

Roy_the_White
Aug 21, 2003, 08:52 PM
I am planing on getting Killer 7 and Final Faantasy Crystal Chronicals. Maybe F-Zero for GC...I don't know though.

Sedyne
Aug 21, 2003, 09:02 PM
newest bought game: Chaos Legion

next game i plan to buy: shitloads

Rep0
Aug 21, 2003, 09:42 PM
Last game I bought was Metal Gear Soild: Substance for Xbox, and I'm planning on getting Halo PC and maybe Soul Calibur 2 or the new F-Zero.

Davion
Aug 21, 2003, 09:50 PM
I bought Homeworld again while in Canada. With the exchange rate I only paid something like 5 bucks for it. I loved that game, but I lost my copy. The new Babylon 5 Mod for it is a blast.

Auracom
Aug 21, 2003, 09:59 PM
I got Castlevania Sorrow of Aria and Megaman Battle Network 3 a little while ago... I love the 2-D classic shizzle. But the most recent adition is Silent Line: Armored Core. Techno and Robots what more could ya want. n.n

Nidarrock
Aug 21, 2003, 10:04 PM
Last weekend I pikced up:

Primal
Rygar
Eternal Darkness

The next game on my list is Soul Calibur II.

UltimateEnigma
Aug 21, 2003, 11:25 PM
Last game i got was Advanced Wars 2 for GBA last weekend.
Next game i plan to buy is Soul Calibur 2

NKOTB
Aug 21, 2003, 11:58 PM
I bought KOTOR.

I would have bought TW 2004 if it had been online but EA screwed Xbox (which in turn screwed themselves because now my friends and I are not buying it).

Guile
Aug 21, 2003, 11:59 PM
Madden 2004

_Sinue_
Aug 22, 2003, 12:10 AM
I just got done borrowing and beating XenoSaga, and I thought the Kos Mos "Wake Me Up - Evanesence" video was more entertaining that the actual game itself. I also got Indiana Jones and the Emporer's Tomb, after having fond memories of Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. God what a piece of shit this latest game turned out to be. Whoever decided to tarnish LA's image by putting out this game needs to be shot. LucasArts has really gone down-hill lately. I'm not kidding, it's even makes Tomb Raider: AOD look like a stellar title. It's THAT bad. At least this was made up by the purchase of Silent Hill 3, which has been pretty decent and extreemely creepy from what little I've played.

On the horizon, I placed a Pre-Order for the Import of Phantasy Star: Generation 1 and Fantasy Zone Remake for the PS2. I can't wait to get these two titles. While I was on the import site, I was looking into getting some of the Sakura Wars games (RPG/Dating Sim) which I've heard a lot of good things about. I want to get some more opinions on how good they are, and what is the best title to pick up for a n00b to the series. Sakura Wars Online looked good, but I dunno if the servers for it are still up - of if there's even any US import gamers who actually play it still. Next weekend I'm going out to pick up .Hack Infection, which looks to be a tight title.

Ash1ey
Aug 22, 2003, 12:11 AM
Last few games that I've bought lately are Silent Hill 3, Chaos Legion, and Phantasy Star Collection, Also PSO Ep3 trial

Games I want to buy later this year: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

AUTO_
Aug 22, 2003, 12:36 AM
On 2003-08-21 21:59, Guile wrote:
Madden 2004

Ditto.

Deathscythealpha
Aug 22, 2003, 08:17 AM
Last 2 games ive bought: Devil May Cry 2 and Final Fantasy 6.

DMC2 is so dissapointing. Wheres the plot gone, wheres the creepy atmosphere, wheres everything that made the first game good? I hope their going to make a DMC3 and do a Highlander...pretend the seond game never existed.

FF6 is good though, event hough i cant get Sabins Blitz attack to work yet *grumble*.

Oh, is Chaos Legion any good? Or is it as dissapointing as DMC2?

shifter
Aug 22, 2003, 08:42 AM
a while back i got sonic mega collection and ikaruga. but i do plan t get f-0 and mario cart when they come out. its been a while since nintendo released a good racer.

rena-ko
Aug 22, 2003, 09:24 AM
last game bought: godzilla destroy all monsters melee (GCN)
fun game, and i got it for 19 euro only.

next one: F-Zero GX (GCN)

Garanz2
Aug 22, 2003, 02:36 PM
I want to get Halo 2, maybe F-zero and SC2

Mattoko
Aug 22, 2003, 02:44 PM
I got BF 1942, BF 1942:Road To Rome, and Ghost Recon Island Thunder all yesterday. and the next couple will be BF 1942 Secret Weapons of WWII, Halo 2, and C&C Generals:Zero Hour.

saffaya
Aug 22, 2003, 02:45 PM
mmmh .. Halo 2 may not be out before june 2004 you know ..

Last game : PSO Xbox.
Next game : Halo PC, DOA online, Ninja Gaiden.

Beta Game : Playing Lineage 2 KOR beta

xHIGHONLIFEx
Aug 22, 2003, 02:56 PM
Plasma Sword: Something or rather of Bilstein for DC.... Love this game...

FinalHell
Aug 23, 2003, 04:19 AM
Last game i got would be Metriod Fusion for the GBA. It kicks! Its pretty good for a GBA game.

SubstanceD
Aug 23, 2003, 02:08 PM
Hmmmm...

Interesting topic. The answer to your question depends greatly on whether you are talking about the last game that I physically went out and purchased or the most recent game that I spent money on.

The last game that physically bought ( ie. left the house, went into a video game store and exchanged hard currency for a game ) was Ikaruga on the Gamecube. I have been waiting a long time to get my hands on this game however I had been having trouble locating a copy of it for the longest time so I kind of struck gold on Tuesday when I went into GAME and asked if they had a copy in stock since there was none on the shelf, anyway the nice girl at the counter helped me track down a copy in thier sister store.

The very last game that I purchased however would be Chaos Legion for the PS2. I ordered it online. ( actually I ordered an it and an NTSC PS2 to play it on since I live in Europe, the real reason why I ordered the PS2 was to play Xenosaga which I bought last week while I was in New York, for those who don't know this game is not out in Europe and I kind of got impatient waiting for it to come out, shame the power went out in New York before I could purchase my PS2 over there, anyway I purchased Chaos Legion because I wanted another game to go along with my copy of Xenosaga since it would come off a stupid to purachase a whole entire console just for 1 game ). I ordered it on Wednesday so I proably won't get it untill late next week.

Kizaragu
Aug 23, 2003, 03:27 PM
Recently bought Deus Es. Rented it, loved it, just never got round to buying it. Well until recently. I got the crappy PS2 version because my PC is in the kitchen which isn't very uncomfortable. I( think I made a bad decision...

Anyway as for games I'm going to buy, *insert any soon to be released Major Titles here.* Theres just too many.

Aunt_Betty
Aug 23, 2003, 09:01 PM
O ya u GOT 2 get Final Fantasy Tatics adavance that game is going 2 be my best fantasy RPG mayb soul caliber2 (i got that 10$ trial disc with 5 games in it. 1 of them is sc2 but it only has cassandra and nightmare and only has 4 stages) A preorder of Harvest Moon :A Wonderful life.

RavenTW
Aug 23, 2003, 09:28 PM
Megaman Network Transmission, planning on SC2.

xHIGHONLIFEx
Aug 23, 2003, 10:32 PM
There's a Starcraft 2 coming out??? Anyone have any links to a site about it???

ABDUR101
Aug 23, 2003, 10:38 PM
I went out to the mall tonight, and was mostly just browsing between Gamestop and Saturday Matinee. Initially walked in to check the games, ended up seeing a poster for Soul Calibur II and a pre-order gets you a 100 page, full-color artbook, and I'm a bum when it comes to stuff like that so I put down a $30 pre-order(yeah, I had almost $600 in my wallet, but I'm daft so it's ok!).

Then walked over to Saturday Matinee to see if there were any DVD's available for afew of my box sets, but there wasn't so I dawdled around abit more, then walked back over to Gamestop and bought the same, used copy of Crimson Sea that they've had on the shelf for as long as I can remember(they did'nt have any new copies, and I've never seen any in-stock except for the used one).

Bought it, along with a new optical mouse since my current one stopped clicking correctly(scrolling and moving the mouse was like a computer users hell, now I know what to look forward to in the afterlife. >_< )

And, I bought a GBA player for my GC and Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, just because I felt random and was looking up about the game...that and it's been so long since I've enjoyed a good 2D game. =|

Voodoochild
Aug 24, 2003, 03:27 AM
im going to get Soul Calibur.

Rep0
Aug 24, 2003, 03:47 AM
On 2003-08-23 20:32, xHIGHONLIFEx wrote:
There's a Starcraft 2 coming out??? Anyone have any links to a site about it???

That's StarCraft Ghost, blizzard.com should have something about it.

_Sinue_
Aug 24, 2003, 07:55 AM
w00t!

I just got a copy of EcoQuest 1 the other day still wrapped in it's original plastic. I also got a copy of Mystery House in it's original folder and Ziplock baggie from my boss at work.

Ok, so they might not seem like anything to you guys.. but I collect old Sierra games, and to find two of them in their original packaging like that is a miracle. (Yes, Sierra online used to ship their games in Folders and Ziplocks back when it was just Ken & Roberta making games in their garage in the mid 70's)

I also got a copy of Gabriel Knight - Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned, and Curse of Monkey Island.

It's been a good day. n_n!

BoUnCeR
Aug 26, 2003, 05:54 PM
got morrowind for the xbox the other day, trying to find neverwinter nights for a good price...