PDA

View Full Version : Who plays as a HUnewearl just for the looks?

PalRappy
Aug 22, 2003, 09:12 AM
I don't play as a HUne for the looks, but I've heard some people do. Ugh. I was just trying to get an idea of how many people do. Please respond honestly.

Aicunia
Aug 22, 2003, 09:14 AM
Ok, I answered 'somewhat' because I think they look cool, but I do not play as them only because of the looks, I like their stats too... yep

PalRappy
Aug 22, 2003, 09:16 AM
Let me clarify. Say Yes only if you make them have HUGE boobs and make them wear a skimpy outfit. If you give them a decent outfit but still think they're hot, then say somewhat. If you play as them because you like their stats and versitility (sp?), then say no.

Aicunia
Aug 22, 2003, 09:21 AM
Yep, I answered right!

Firocket1690
Aug 22, 2003, 09:23 AM
One of the best parts of BEING a HUnewearl is cybering the HUmars for rares ...

a friend told me it workd quite efficently online

PalRappy
Aug 22, 2003, 09:24 AM
Oh dear god that is sick.

Aicunia
Aug 22, 2003, 09:28 AM
You said it!!

Dragon_Ash
Aug 22, 2003, 10:36 AM
I prefer to use one as I never used one in verion 1 or 2

Aicunia
Aug 22, 2003, 10:40 AM
Oh ok then

jediknight007
Aug 22, 2003, 10:48 AM
Well, I made one last night because I already had the Angel Wings and I wanted to make mine look like an angel. I saw someone with one online once and I thought it was cool. So far, I have just 2 female characters on my memory card, a RAmarl and HUnewearl and that's about it really. Doesn't mean I chose them for their looks because you eventually get bored of them if you don't care about their stats and stuff.

Dhylec
Aug 22, 2003, 11:02 AM
i made her b/c i want every char for every class & race in pso
she's lv24 & i have yet to get her online..
i'm not building her to cyber others for rares - i can find/trade for my own http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Malkavian
Aug 22, 2003, 11:24 AM
Um I voted yes but.. I didn't mean because they look hot.

I see... thats why I thought the question was a bit pointless since most of the people choose the character because the look xD

Naagata_Clan
Aug 22, 2003, 11:31 AM
I saw somewhat. They look nice in certain outfits. Mine uses the "yellow" costume on the 2nd row... looks pretty nice if you ask me, but it in no way compares to the FOmarl outfits... now there is a class that's fun to play and look at...
<.< >.>

Dragon_Knight
Aug 22, 2003, 11:50 AM
I vote somewhat. I love my harem.

Mostly it doesn't matter as far as stats go, I like the shifta/deband they have. Of course I do make their appearance to my taste, afterall why play them if I can't make them the way I like them?

Synch
Aug 22, 2003, 12:30 PM
I wouldn't play a character purely based upon looks, it is always best to choose them for their skills. Anyway they are all customisable to your desire (pretty much) thus allowing you to have a character you like the look of. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Just said the same thing in another poll like this.

DualHydra
Aug 22, 2003, 02:55 PM
i play with her because of her looks plus i hate playing as males even tho im a male. *looks at his own HUnewearl* *Drools*. o yea its even better when you run with twin swords. o yea i love the 1st row red costume 2nd row blue pink,white,yellow 1st row. i like the white and pink one because it has 2 dots on her chest right where the....uhhh yea...anyway i play with her because shes HOT!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tidus_415 on 2003-08-22 12:59 ]</font>

Aicunia
Aug 23, 2003, 04:43 AM
i play with her because shes HOT! I agree but...

LadyRedComet
Aug 23, 2003, 08:01 AM
Am I the only one on the planet that plays HUnewearls because they have low HP, ATP, and ATA, which makes them one of the more challenging hunters?

Yosho
Aug 23, 2003, 09:49 AM
People drooling over a Vid Game chars "Polygons" eh, prob sittin in front of the TV doing things they should'nt.....disturbing indeed.....some people need to go out into the REAL World where birds fly and and dogs go woof woof. Maybe get some real Women.
*Shrugs*

Logical2u
Aug 23, 2003, 10:13 AM
I choose a HUnewearl so I could get a Hunter with high support techs.

joluh
Aug 23, 2003, 11:48 AM
Somewhat, because yeah i think they're hot an pretty, but i don't make them with huge boobs or small outfit, i like both white costumes and that's all my HUnewearl will wear, about stats... errrr i don't know much about character stats but i've hear they're one of the best, besides she's a newman http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zarana
Aug 23, 2003, 01:40 PM
I play her because I like to support. And because the ATP difference between her and HUmar/HUcaseal doesn't actually make a difference in the speed of enemies killed.

If I wanted to play a character for looks, I would probably make a HUmar or FOmar. Too bad they're not very good.

Lede
Aug 23, 2003, 04:51 PM
Me Honetsly, i have about 3-4 hunes, simply becuase i dont prefer any other hunter rather then her, i have a hucasel but i only alow my self 1-2 droids and i also have a racasel, shes ok looking but nothing that serious, ST knew what they were doing when they designed her......... i despise humars andi dnt really have any intrest in hucast for i dont want a hunter tats ven worse in ata then hune whice is hucast, having Higest ATP means nothing to me as i would rather help my team out and my self,

Symbios
Aug 24, 2003, 11:28 AM
On 2003-08-23 11:40, Zarana wrote:
If I wanted to play a character for looks, I would probably make a HUmar or FOmar. Too bad they're not very good.

How so? My FOmar 0wnz0rz.

Anyway, back on topic, I probably play for a their looks a little bit. I just dont really think that should be the only reason to play as them. They have crappy stats, yes, but they are the closest to a FO you can get. So with good techs and high attack power, I think they are the best as support in ultamite mode instead of a actual force =S

Neverwinter
Aug 24, 2003, 12:04 PM
I have played as 1 before, i think there useless, just a WAEKER hunter and a stronger force, useless. Oh and for ppl that think this is bias...well this is all IMO ok.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neverwinter on 2003-08-24 12:37 ]</font>

Para
Aug 24, 2003, 01:17 PM
I like using HUnewearl not because of the looks but I also like how her stats progress.

Lede
Aug 24, 2003, 02:30 PM
Winter, that is excalty the problem most people face, you just stated you have never used one so of course you would not know, she is a strong hunter as well asa medium force, and she is far from useless, id say fomar is the weak hunter and slighlty strong force, hes more usesless then anyone, only thing he has for him is level 30 teqs, i andi have a fomar,

So try one and think twice then judge a hune, other wise don't bash her just becuase you do not know what you are talking about, my hune can survive in any area with no problems online and off alone or in a team, hell i have even soloed east/west tower and by some act of god made it, i doubt a fomar could even come close, you think that is weak?

Kanore
Aug 24, 2003, 02:38 PM
On 2003-08-24 12:30, Lede wrote:
Winter, that is excalty the problem most people face, you just stated you have never used one so of course you would not know, she is a strong hunter as well asa medium force, and she is far from useless, id say fomar is the weak hunter and slighlty strong force, hes more usesless then anyone, only thing he has for him is level 30 teqs, i andi have a fomar,

So try one and think twice then judge a hune, other wise don't bash her just becuase you do not know what you are talking about, my hune can survive in any area with no problems online and off alone or in a team, hell i have even soloed east/west tower and by some act of god made it, i doubt a fomar could even come close, you think that is weak?

Do you have a FOmar? Hm?

If you don't, then stop being a goddamn hypocrite.

I've played both, on the other hand, and what I can say is that the HUney and the FOmar are at the same level of power, to the fact that they are opposites.

HUney's are Power/Tech, while FOmars are Tech/Power.

Check it out. Start a FOmar before you start bashing one, saying that someone shouldn't bash a HUne...

Dragon_Ash
Aug 24, 2003, 03:02 PM
On 2003-08-23 06:01, LadyRedComet wrote:
Am I the only one on the planet that plays HUnewearls because they have low HP, ATP, and ATA, which makes them one of the more challenging hunters?

I like them for that too. I have 2 Hunewearls, both of which I use a lot. I like them because even though they may have low HP, they have high TP, DFP and they can use level 30 techs and some of them are handy even in the ultimate caves

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dragon_Ash on 2003-08-24 13:03 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
Aug 24, 2003, 03:20 PM
On 2003-08-24 12:30, Lede wrote:

I like how you bash the FOmar for exactly the same thing you like your HUnewearl for, being essentially dual-classed. Your FOmar's max MST, since we're obsessed with maxed stats here, is quite a ways above your HUnny's. Not to mention that unless you neglect your other stats, you can't get max MST on a HUnewearl. ChibiWarrior is correct, FOmars and HUnewearls are opposite sides of the same coin. HUnny is Hunter first, Force second, FOmar is Force first, Hunter second. You can effectively use a FOmar as a Hunter. Your performance won't be as good as a dedicated HU class, but you can still do it, and well, especially if you've got high-level S/D/J/Z and use them all. Nothing can touch you and you can utterly destroy it. You claim to have a FOmar, what's his level and how do you use him? Helios and Zero, my FOmars, could immediately own Ult with their techs when they got there, without ever coming close to anything and without being hit. Hel was L42 when he first set foot in Ult Temple, and had absolutely no trouble whatsoever killing the Ob Lily that pushed him over to L43. Good freaking luck with a L42 Hunter of any sort in Ult. It'll take you five minutes to kill anything. Either you won't hit or you'll do absolutely pathetic damage. HUs take a lot longer than FOs to get going. FOmars aren't the best FOs, no. HUnny's aren't the best HUs, either. For offline, they are perfectly suited to their roles, though. Online in good teams a FOmarl and a HUmar/caseal would own them both.

And what in hell makes you think FOmars can't survive by themselves? Dear god. Slap on some nice high-level Deband and pour on the high-level Jellen, and your low DFP and HP have practically become non-issues. You claim to like your HUnny for her support techs, but to have a FOmar not be able to survive, you obviously aren't making full use of them. If you're using him for techs first and melee second like you should be, your FOmar doesn't have to get anywhere near monsters unless they corner/jump/spawn on top of you. And even then, if you have him unarmed, his techs will come out so fast that most of the time whatever it is won't get a chance to bitchslap you.

And if you want useless FOs, depending on the situation at hand and your view of FO roles, it's either the FOmarl or the FOnewm. If you're offline only or soloing, a FOmarl is next to worthless, with the worst MST and a solitary largely useless attack tech boost. If you're on a team and playing support FO like you should be, a FOnewm is rather crappy for that with his complete lack of support tech boosts.

Every class sucks in some situations. Every class owns in some situations. I suggest actually playing your FOmar. You will find that he's actually quite good. No, he's not the best. Neither is your HUnewearl. However, they both have the potential to be extremely good, extremely strong characters.

Indeed, the reason I -don't- use a HUnny is because of her looks. ^_-

Ketchup345
Aug 24, 2003, 03:49 PM
On 2003-08-24 13:02, Dragon_Ash wrote:

I like them for that too. I have 2 Hunewearls, both of which I use a lot. I like them because even though they may have low HP, they have high TP, DFP and they can use level 30 techs and some of them are handy even in the ultimate caves

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dragon_Ash on 2003-08-24 13:03 ]</font>

They only have level 20 techs and level 7 Anti.
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1186

Forever Zero
Aug 24, 2003, 03:59 PM
On 2003-08-23 11:40, Zarana wrote:

The person who plays the class determines how good it is, not the class itself.

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 24, 2003, 04:14 PM
who really cares its just a game character get over it

Dragon_Ash
Aug 24, 2003, 04:41 PM
On 2003-08-24 13:49, Ketchup345 wrote:

On 2003-08-24 13:02, Dragon_Ash wrote:

They only have level 20 techs and level 7 Anti.
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1186

Whoops my mistake (typo). Spending too much time as a FO

Do looks for Hunewearls really matter?
I just make mine look good because I have to watch them fight, and I like the way they use Claw types and Katana types too

DualHydra
Aug 24, 2003, 05:04 PM
why doesnt no one quote about my post....i mean i said yes...

OniTatsujin
Aug 24, 2003, 05:09 PM
On 2003-08-24 15:04, Tidus_415 wrote:

cause its normal for people to just pick a hunewearl for looks...

Dragon_Ash
Aug 24, 2003, 07:05 PM
On 2003-08-24 15:09, OniTatsujin wrote:

On 2003-08-24 15:04, Tidus_415 wrote:

cause its normal for people to just pick a hunewearl for looks...

It does'nt really matter does it? Who'd want to make a fugly Hunewearl rather than a cute one?

DualHydra
Aug 24, 2003, 07:18 PM
cute? being skinny and short aint cute. having big boobs and ass is CUTE.

OniTatsujin
Aug 24, 2003, 07:24 PM
On 2003-08-24 17:18, Tidus_415 wrote:
cute? being skinny and short aint cute. having big boobs and ass is CUTE.

i agree

Dragon_Ash
Aug 24, 2003, 07:50 PM
Who said anything about skinny?

DualHydra
Aug 24, 2003, 08:07 PM
well since you people are like "OMG those HUnewearls are they make have FAKE BOOBS". so to me it seems like you people like skinny people...either that or jealous of a HUnewearl hehe. i wish i had my HUnewearl as my girl.

Rep0
Aug 24, 2003, 08:45 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in order to give a Hunewearl a large bust, doesn't she need to be a little heavier?

Lede
Aug 24, 2003, 08:52 PM
Big boobs and ass don't matter if they have that fugly hair stlye number 3, it looks like the really short one with cut off hair the same hair style the second sister in black paper/water fall tears were, the one that you have to fight,

to me that the most digusting hair stlye hunes have, that one makes even the most busty hune look horrible... they could have given her a new hair stlye....

Anyway unless your a female playing a hune most people will want there hunewreal to look decent, i mean lets be serious who the hell wants to make a hune and make her the ugliest just cause u dnt like cute hunes? the fact that you cannot make them fat is a dead give away of how she looks in sonic teams eyes, you can make every class fat cept hune, and i think racasel as well,

Fonewreals are darn cute but i have seen people make big fat plump i can't live 5 minutes without food fugly fones, but hune can be no were near, she is either going to be bone skinny or quite busty,

Now of course nice sized boobs are fine, ones that you bring out to maximum is just a bit over bored unless your a hentai fan, ones thats to skinny with none at all is just plain ugly, so what's wrong wth a attractive hunewreal? you know they are not real ( i bet some of you wish they were tho *smirks*) so its not really a big concern. and i have seen people who have hunes at the smallest size and the skinniest possible, now that is the most horrible hune i have seen. this would be no diffrent then if sonic team made humars or fomars able to wear muscle shirts then the females that play this game would be picking them for looks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lede on 2003-08-24 18:56 ]</font>

OniTatsujin
Aug 24, 2003, 09:46 PM
hmmm....::starts up pso and makes a really fat HUnewearl:: HOWS THAT! 1st one to do so Mwahahaahahahahaha!

Rudoku
Aug 24, 2003, 10:52 PM
On 2003-08-24 19:46, OniTatsujin wrote:
hmmm....::starts up pso and makes a really fat HUnewearl:: HOWS THAT! 1st one to do so Mwahahaahahahahaha!

Is that even possible? You can make 'em a little chunky, but that's it...

Solidus_Snake
Aug 24, 2003, 11:40 PM
I play HUnewearls for two reasons.
They look the best to me and i like my female characters to ALWAYS look good no matter what game i play.
HUnewearls got the techs i need for mostly offline play which is what im doing. I love being able to use most hunter equipment and still have good tech power