PDA

View Full Version : Oh My Grants, is it me or does Akikos Frying Pan suck?!?

JayHale
Mar 26, 2001, 09:03 PM
Don't want to offend SaitoH because I know she loves to use the Pan, but I recently got 2 in a trade and they suck! I think they only serve a comical purpose, lol, bing bong bonk, lmao! Does anyone actually score a hit over 100 with this thing? I'm getting rid of them at my earliest convenience, anyone want one, lol?

I'm not openly dissing the Pan, but I wanna know what you people think about it, and if it's one of your frequently used weapons.

Fargo
Mar 26, 2001, 10:12 PM
score over 100 hit? Er, yeah, somehow I think so...

What level are you at? Try chucking a few grinders at one. They ain't great, but the whole point to having one was that you did the nessecary tasks and talked to the nessecary people to join weapon, whereupon it was presented to you as a sort of 'ha ha, you've just been on a wild goose chase!' joke. But it's by no means a terrible weapon. It's just Daft. A lot of lvl 100's use it often as far as I've seen.

Zero101
Mar 26, 2001, 10:30 PM
I think it is more of a joke than anything... but you have to admit it is pretty funny looking http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif
If you are walking a newbie through a lvl or something, it's pretty fun to use. I wouldn't exactly want to take it up against Dark Falz though.

purhaze
Mar 26, 2001, 10:56 PM
i unlocked one for my hunter early on in the game and it is a nice weapon for a low lvl, cause it does more dmg then a reg weapon, but thats about it, i think a lvl 5-10 force would love this weapon, and unlocking it is easy.

Hojo
Mar 26, 2001, 11:21 PM
I agree, for a low lvl force it's a perfect weapon cuz it steals a decent amount of TP as well as making a funky sound *BOING*

SaitoH
Mar 26, 2001, 11:55 PM
Good low lvl weapon? Bah, you just don't appreciate the exquisite design and craftsmanship of this fine weapon of destruction. I lay low all monsters before me, with a swift smash to the face, from my cast iron beauty.

ps. JayHale, I am a man, man! Doesn't the name I post under make it clear? *sigh* I guess everyone is not familiar with Rurouni Kenshin..........sorry.......