PDA

View Full Version : Boss/Mini-Boss Damage Guide

Dunedain
Aug 22, 2003, 09:35 PM
Hey all, I was just wondering if several people were interested in finding out the exact HP damage of all boss/mini boss moves (or any enemies that can deal major damage at all. The following are just a start, if you can improve on it, let me know). I'd oversee and create the table, you all just get me the values. What I want is this:

HP loss from de rol le beams, in each difficulty.
HP loss from vol opt's lazer beam / "pistons" / missiles in each difficulty.
HP loss from dark falz dark rain and grants, with 0 resistances to both.
HP loss from dark falz sword strike on last form.
HP loss from mericarol/mericus/merikle from orbs in each difficulty. (Yes, they can be survived.)
HP loss from gal gryphon's stomp attack at point blank range in each difficulty
HP loss from dbringer's rifle shot in each difficulty.
HP loss from gran sorceror's grants.
HP loss from gi gue's rafoie bomb in each difficulty.
HP loss from hildabear/hildablue/hildetorr/hildelt's jump attack in each difficulty.
HP loss from delbiter's laser and charge in each difficulty.
HP loss from morfos laser in each difficulty.
HP loss from ogla flow's sword attack from first form, and his heaven strike attack from point blank (the "insant kill" attack, which really isn't by the way) in each difficult.

If you have more to suggest, by all means, list them. I mostly want set damage attacks, and others, that people would like to know how much it hurts so they can know if they can survive something or not. The only damage points that I know myself offhand is:

VH Offline Mericarol - 1040 HP damage
ULT Online Ogla Flow "Instant Kill" strike - Approximately 2200 HP damage (ouch!)

As I said, I'll oversee all this and put it down on a table. You, my friends, just have to come up with the values. If I make this into a guide here and gamefaqs, everyone who contributes will be credited.

Dunedain
Aug 22, 2003, 09:37 PM
Oh I should mention I want offline AND online values, as well as all I mentioned, and as well as any other attacks that I might have not mentioned that are worth knowing about (ie, you don't really need to know chaos sorceror's attack power with rafoie, even FOnewearls can generally survive it).

Bit
Aug 22, 2003, 09:39 PM
...Check the Beastiary. That's what it's there for.

Dunedain
Aug 22, 2003, 09:47 PM
Too bad that probably doesn't even give a tithe of the information I need. Most people here are still of the mind that mericarols/ogla flow kill instantly, anyways, so there isn't gonna be any hp damage listed there.

Bit
Aug 22, 2003, 09:51 PM
That's not exactly true.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1001

According to that, Olga Flow does have a set based damage for that attack. It's just pumped up significantly by Gael and Giel. The damage listed I'm guessing if for that when those two are disabled.

Most of the questions you've asked are listed, just take the time to look.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?section=Beastiary&op=viewtopsection

Dunedain
Aug 22, 2003, 09:57 PM
Yea, I can't figure out how to decypher those values into actual hp values. And, even still, no one can deny that an actual table of hp values will help people find out if they are high enough to survive a boss. No more "am I high enough to beat dark falz?" questions http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Bit
Aug 22, 2003, 10:01 PM
Well, those values are how much Hp are taken away, atleast for the boss guides, anyway. The only way to reduce that damage with a */Resist Item, or just getting more Hp to survive.

Dunedain
Aug 22, 2003, 10:04 PM
I dunno, I guess I have a small brain when it comes to figuring out that stuff. If you really want to know, I started this because at the moment I really have nothing better to do. Lol.