PDA

View Full Version : Relationships

Sagasu
Aug 22, 2003, 11:50 PM
I still have more to say

Relationships

OK, problably a few of you are tired of me going on and on about all these topics, but this will problably be my last for a while. This is the most meaningfull out of the three I've written just today. Yes I'm really twelve, does that surprise you? Why?

What is a relationship? First before you read this think about it for yourself and see if your thoughts match mine.=]

Relationships are the most wonderfull things in the world, and at the same time they can be the most insufferable actions in existance. I'm sure many of you out there can relate to this. This will simply be a description on the emotions in relationships I have observed in my life. How many of you have so miserably fucked something up through a relationship. I'm not just talking about the relationships between lovers, but through your relationship with your family, or your friends. Why am I asking you so many questions, so you can better relate to what I am writing, otherwise it can be rather confusing.

Do you think relationships are fragile? When you fall in love, and you marry some one, think of all the emotions tying you together with your partner. Now think about divorce, do you know why divorces are so hard and time taking? I think its because of the ties you had, so where so happy, you thought your partner would be there to comfort you, to love you, to be with you there forever. Then you start to notice differences. You know they are there but you dont say anything because the last thing you want to do is break up. But soon those differences in opinions, food, actions become so clear and distinct between you two that you just cant stand to be with that person for the amount of time you've spent with them. Yet at the same time everything you have in common had been there, and is still there. Once you make the descision to divorce, both rip you apart. What you had with your partner, and what you didn't.
These relationships happen over and over and it is really sad to hear this commitment. Will you be with him/her untill part by death[not exactly but you get the point] and then they swear under god they will be together forever. What type of lie is that! You first notice the ups then the downs present themselves and often you cant deal with the downs for to long. So these people who divorce are breaking a promise they made to god. It happens over and over, it so sickening to be at a wedding nowadays. At the time the couple doesnt think about it, more likely"I cant wait to get under that dress tonight"{I'm a boy excuse me, I'm not sure what a girl would think}.
So far all I've done is point out the bad right? or wrong? What if I was merely trying to point out the useless ness of a commitment such as marrige. Does marrying some one mean you love them more? I find people just try to prove their devotion to someone to seem perfect, who wouldn't want the one you love to feel even more strongly about you?Does declaring that you love someone under god make your relationship more special?

Yet I'm not saying relationships are bad, like in the beggining, relationships can be the most enjoyable part of your life. Its true, hey I have no complaints, if relationships between humans didn't exist I wouldn't exist. It is so important that people look for some one, a partner to help them through life, because life is hell itself. Even if you want a relationship for bodily contact and sexual thrills I have nothing against that. The way humans strive for happyness is {I think} the best aspect of the human race. Look at an insect, they mate just to keep the species alive, that is a disturbing thought.

Through our quest for happyness we must be catious about the relation ships we have. If you don't want to experience hart break Kill yourself because even when you are old and expecting to die its so miserabl because you know you can never experience happyness in this world again, you leave everything and die. I myself intend to search of forms of happyness untill I die. Simply because I dont want to be sad, or make other people sad. Back to being carefull, yes it is important to carefully form a relationship over stable grounds. But when you are in a relationship you can expect seperation at any time, whether through death or meeting some one else.

Many wish that they can be dedicated to that one person forever, but do you really? A few can be happy with one person all there life, but many cannot. After having sex with the same person the same way ten thousand times it gets monotinous. Sadly enough this is true for many people, It can be compared{lightly} to a really video game. It gets old no matter what, PSO is still lasting but I've memorized every seperate damn map for each place in both episode one and two. Also another fact o life, if you become interested in one person, is it bad to be interested in some one else? Many humans would feel jealous of the one reciecing their partneers admiration. But is it bad?{If anything is bad}I know a few people who dont take the love of there partner for granted. You choose to love some one, and some one can choose to love you, yet they dont have to love you, or no one else. These few people are capable of being happy with recieving the love they get and not getting anrgy or jealous if their partner gives their love to another. That does not mean that they stop loving one and love another, its that they love multiple people withou jealousy of one another.

Humans are extremely complex creatures that have many thoughts, emotions, and preform many actions that other animals and creatures are uncapable of doing. We strive for what we believe and what we want to happen. A relationship resembles a human, there are so many parts and complications that it can all go wrong a hundred different ways. Yet we must not live in fear of mistakes and failures, if we stop trying and give up its the end of humanity. Why do you think humans are the dominant species of earth? Instead of dogs or horses?Our MIND is our most deadly weapon, one thought can destroy millions of hopes, or give comfort to millions of wandering souls. We do have our problems but we seek to destroy them. Perfect does not apply to anything, perfect is a word that people can strive to be more like but many know that it is futile. I respect our emotions out thoughts our willingness to love others and care for one another. But not to be the bringer of despair, but there is always another choice. They cannot force you to do anything, so everything you do is your fault and your choice. You say thats not true, theres always death, think of all the ways you can kill yourself...

Relationships describe heaven and hell perfectly, and I have no problem taking the risk to be happy. Yet.. I am only twelve and have not the time to think over every ascpect of life. Some things only experience, like can you acuratley describe what sex feels like? I cant, even if I had sex with some one I doubt I would be able to describe it. Relationships are something to be sought for no matter what the risk. Yet this is all my opinion and I speak for myself. I actually would like a voice of experience on the matter but I'm not sure how many paople actually read my ramblings anyways. I would gladly talk about any topic in this thread or anything not on this thread but of a related matter, If you want our discussion to be private PM me. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but do you realize how many people are embarassed, to the point of shame to talk like I do about sex or relationships?
But this is all me, I would take time and go over what I've written down before you ask a question. All the thoughts above where formed from observing and critical thinking on the matter from what I've talked to people about.
After all I'm different and thats what makes me Sarunakai =]

Suppa_Buddha
Aug 22, 2003, 11:54 PM
Holy Shit.. I mean crap.

Sagasu
Aug 22, 2003, 11:58 PM
No comment

UltimateEnigma
Aug 23, 2003, 12:19 AM
You should write a book or something Sarunakai.Did you type that or is it a qoute? I have difficulty posting over 4 sentences -_-.

Sagasu
Aug 23, 2003, 12:24 AM
I write books as a hobby, and yes this whole deal about relationships, Emotionships, and the child maybe took me a total sum of two hours to write then post it online{I type really, really fast, without many mistakes too =]}

FinalHell
Aug 23, 2003, 04:55 AM
Nice, a Writer. Someday u could be the Next Shakespear (srry if i spelled his name wrong). I reply to that post with Positive Thoughts! Now if you could excuse im going to read it again cause this seems to have some-what of importance to me...

Sagasu
Aug 23, 2003, 05:05 AM
As long as its getting through to you guys... I actually usually write more books, my current series is about genetic enhancment.

ginko990
Aug 23, 2003, 08:21 AM
Why are you worrying about relationships at 12? go play dodgeball, thats what i was all about at 12.....dodgeball.

Monomate
Aug 23, 2003, 08:33 AM
you say your only twelve and can't think of every aspect of life...

but you've just handed me my life on a silver platter...

that is one of the deepest things ive ever heard, and you're only twelve...

are you depressed? because you seem to think a lot...i think more than i should, but i keep my thoughts to myself because they are born of depression and are quite dangerous.

i must say...that is brilliant...

_J
Aug 23, 2003, 08:58 AM
Hmmmm...an interesting post in comparrison to what you might normally see on PSOW, although a great deal of it is stateing what is already known. Also, there seems to be no cohereant structure - like you have simply placed your thoughts into words as they came to you, like it's raw. There are plenty of points to address so I suppose I should get started...

I still have more to say

Relationships

OK, problably a few of you are tired of me going on and on about all these topics, but this will problably be my last for a while. This is the most meaningfull out of the three I've written just today. Yes I'm really twelve, does that surprise you? Why?

You know why people would find that suprising. The majority of 12 year olds would not post something like you have posted, and you know that - so do not post rhetorical questions, you know you are unique to the majority of others your age and you do not need to hear it from someone on a PSOW forum (and if you did, there you go).

Relationships are the most wonderfull things in the world, and at the same time they can be the most insufferable actions in existance. I'm sure many of you out there can relate to this. This will simply be a description on the emotions in relationships I have observed in my life. How many of you have so miserably fucked something up through a relationship. I'm not just talking about the relationships between lovers, but through your relationship with your family, or your friends. Why am I asking you so many questions, so you can better relate to what I am writing, otherwise it can be rather confusing.

Yes. What seperates humans from every other living creature known to exist, is how we are sentient (we FEEL). It is great to finally see someone with a little perspective, who does not see things in black and white. As you said, relationships have their advantages and disadvantages - you will find you can apply that logic to countless other things. It is the nature of us, and every creature known to exist, to reproduce. Humans also seek "love", however. Now, when you think of the saying "there's a fine line between love and hate" - you may scoff at it, but if you really sit down and think about it, it's not far wrong at all.

Love is the converse of hate. Hate is the converse of love. As you said, love is the strongest positive emotion humans can feel and it has a great impact on your life if you experience it. Hate is the most negative emotion we can feel, and also has a great impact. Simply being aware that seeking love can lead to hate and negativity will NEVER change the nature of any human. To seek love is out nature, you can NOT change your nature - only how you respond to it.

Do you think relationships are fragile? When you fall in love, and you marry some one, think of all the emotions tying you together with your partner. Now think about divorce, do you know why divorces are so hard and time taking? I think its because of the ties you had, so where so happy, you thought your partner would be there to comfort you, to love you, to be with you there forever. Then you start to notice differences. You know they are there but you dont say anything because the last thing you want to do is break up. But soon those differences in opinions, food, actions become so clear and distinct between you two that you just cant stand to be with that person for the amount of time you've spent with them. Yet at the same time everything you have in common had been there, and is still there. Once you make the descision to divorce, both rip you apart. What you had with your partner, and what you didn't.

The fragility of a relationship depends on the relationship - do not fall into the trap of making assumptions and generalizations because you are more aware than your peers. If you do that, you would be ignoring the fact you can't make assumptions and use them as rules set in stone.

Here you have posted as though love is symnomonus with marriege, when it simply is not. When you fall in love, REAL love, it is almost inexplicable how you feel and how your mind works. When I experienced it, that person who you love becomes everything to you. Everything else in your mind is second, they become a part of you. I did not start "realizing flaws/differences", real love trancends the logically thought pattern you are following there. You cannot really understand love until you yourself have experienced it, the fact that you have not is so clearly shown in this post.

I can not comment about the divorce, seeing as I did not get married - but that is not the point. You need to lose the thinking that love is symnomonus with marriege. Falling out of love happens to people regardless of wether they are married or not. I can tell you about what it was like for me to experience falling out of love. As you say, it is very...destructive. When you love someone and, for whatever reason, you do not end up in a loving relationship - when it ends it is so hard to describe the angish and unhappiness you feel. It's not a short lived affiar either, I found myself suffering and not "letting go" for 5 years after. The sheer amount of negative emotion you experience after loving someone, is almost unbearable. When you have been through it, you will better be able to understand why people sometimes take their lives - it is possible to prefer death than living as you are. Also, if you fall out of love like that, you will find you are never the same. Love is a force so strong it changes you forever. You need to experience it before you can write about what it is like to experience it. As it stands, you can only assume what happens when you are in love.

These relationships happen over and over and it is really sad to hear this commitment. Will you be with him/her untill part by death[not exactly but you get the point] and then they swear under god they will be together forever. What type of lie is that! You first notice the ups then the downs present themselves and often you cant deal with the downs for to long. So these people who divorce are breaking a promise they made to god. It happens over and over, it so sickening to be at a wedding nowadays. At the time the couple doesnt think about it, more likely"I cant wait to get under that dress tonight"{I'm a boy excuse me, I'm not sure what a girl would think}.
So far all I've done is point out the bad right? or wrong? What if I was merely trying to point out the useless ness of a commitment such as marrige. Does marrying some one mean you love them more? I find people just try to prove their devotion to someone to seem perfect, who wouldn't want the one you love to feel even more strongly about you?Does declaring that you love someone under god make your relationship more special?

Here you are simply wrong. Love does not happen again and again. You are never the same. You really need to experience love from what I am reading. Again, you are talking about love as if it is symnomonus with marriege. It is not. And yes, many humans do get married when they are not in love. I can tell this simply from looking at the married people around me and the fact that if you loved someone and they loved you - you would not divorce or not nessacrily need to get married. There are obvious reasons why people would get married when they are not in love. People fear dieing alone, and loneliness. I believe many people simply settle for someone, and marry them. Declaring your love under "god" (I won't start about Christianity...) by definition, does not change the nature of your relationship. All it is, is exactly what it is. A declaration, nothing more, nothing less.

Yet I'm not saying relationships are bad, like in the beggining, relationships can be the most enjoyable part of your life. Its true, hey I have no complaints, if relationships between humans didn't exist I wouldn't exist. It is so important that people look for some one, a partner to help them through life, because life is hell itself. Even if you want a relationship for bodily contact and sexual thrills I have nothing against that. The way humans strive for happyness is {I think} the best aspect of the human race. Look at an insect, they mate just to keep the species alive, that is a disturbing thought.

Yes, relationships are not black as white - just like everything else in the universe. And yes, you do owe your parents for bringing you into existance.

Now, you say it's "important" to look for "someone" - you are looking at it all wrong here. Every creature known to exist is driven by their very nature to seek "someone" out, it is not a matter of choice like you are implying. The only choice we have is how we respond to our nature, we do not choose our nature itself.

"Life is hell itself" - No. You have strayed from your perspective view point to one of black and white here. Life cannot be summed up in one sentance, and it is not that simple ro black and white. Keep your perspective.

Now you went on to make a comment about breeding and having a loving relationships. Now, humans are mammals. Animals. We, just like every other living plant and animal know to exist, also seek to reproduce and mate. Humans will do this because although we are sentient, we are no greater than or lesser than any other life form. We will seek to breed because it is our nature, thus every human DOES want to have a relationship where they mate. However, humans also have the emotion love. I found out that when you fall in love, it affects you down the very core of your being. I found myself not lusting for anyone or anything other than who I fell in love with. And I did not even think of those things with/about her, when you fall in love it trancends even the logic of our nature to breed. It is so powerfull. But when you are not in love, every human will want to breed. How they respond to that will vary.

Oh, and no - it's not disturbing to think how other animals and plants strive to breed. You cannot be ignorant of our, and their, nature. Reproducing is simply the nature of known living creatures - including humans. An interesting thought would be how OTHER creatures work. The universe is so infinitly large, it is impossible for there NOT to be other creatures out there we don't know about. Do they have female and male? Do they have the same basic laws of the living like we do? If not...what is THEIR nature??? Now there's something for you to ponder.

Through our quest for happyness we must be catious about the relation ships we have. If you don't want to experience hart break Kill yourself because even when you are old and expecting to die its so miserabl because you know you can never experience happyness in this world again, you leave everything and die. I myself intend to search of forms of happyness untill I die. Simply because I dont want to be sad, or make other people sad. Back to being carefull, yes it is important to carefully form a relationship over stable grounds. But when you are in a relationship you can expect seperation at any time, whether through death or meeting some one else.

You cannot preach to everyone about how they should lead their lives like that. You yourself have not experienced loving someone and ending up "heartbroken". Your mind cannot make you feel the sheer magnitude of emotions you feel when that happens, thus you cannot TELL people to go out and seek love. I myself have reached a point where I have forsaken love, relationships and the human race in general. I think you show much potential, but you need to experience love - then you will see everything fall into place.

You seek happiness because that is humannities nature. I have found out the hard way, you can reach a point where you accept, or even desire, loneliness and negativity. Much of what you have posted is connected to what is know as - The Human Condition. If you want to become wiser, learn about the human condition.

Yes. Certainly you should be careful with love, simply because it is so powerfull. It can save people, and destroy them. But you will find when you find it, many thoughts (even logical ones like that) simply go right out the window. I wouldn't like to make statements about how you should go about relationships and love, because love is such a powerfull emotion. It is very unpredictable in some ways, yet so very base and simple in others. It's very hard to make guidelines on how you should go about it, because of it's very nature. Again, you really need to hope that you experience love yourself. When you fall in love, worrying about dieing and thoughts of seperation will also join those thoughts that get shoved to the back of your mind.

Many wish that they can be dedicated to that one person forever, but do you really? A few can be happy with one person all there life, but many cannot. After having sex with the same person the same way ten thousand times it gets monotinous. Sadly enough this is true for many people, It can be compared{lightly} to a really video game. It gets old no matter what, PSO is still lasting but I've memorized every seperate damn map for each place in both episode one and two. Also another fact o life, if you become interested in one person, is it bad to be interested in some one else? Many humans would feel jealous of the one reciecing their partneers admiration. But is it bad?{If anything is bad}I know a few people who dont take the love of there partner for granted. You choose to love some one, and some one can choose to love you, yet they dont have to love you, or no one else. These few people are capable of being happy with recieving the love they get and not getting anrgy or jealous if their partner gives their love to another. That does not mean that they stop loving one and love another, its that they love multiple people withou jealousy of one another.

This really shows best how you have not felt love. Yes, when you fall in real love no one and nothing else is as important to you. Nothing even compares. Also, sexual thoughts do not even come into it, love trancends that. Real love does anyway. You will find humans like to throw the word love around, even when they are quite clearly not in real love. The next part was about it "getting old". Another statement from someone who cannot understand love because they have not felt it. Love trancends all that, it does not "get old". Again, I mean REAL love. Then you went on to thinking about other people. This is the most blatant display in your lack of experience. No one who had ever been in love would ever think that they could think about someone else when they were in love. Love TRANCENDS. I really cannot stress that enough, go out and it experience it. You have no idea how much it trancends everything.

Humans are extremely complex creatures that have many thoughts, emotions, and preform many actions that other animals and creatures are uncapable of doing. We strive for what we believe and what we want to happen. A relationship resembles a human, there are so many parts and complications that it can all go wrong a hundred different ways. Yet we must not live in fear of mistakes and failures, if we stop trying and give up its the end of humanity. Why do you think humans are the dominant species of earth? Instead of dogs or horses?Our MIND is our most deadly weapon, one thought can destroy millions of hopes, or give comfort to millions of wandering souls. We do have our problems but we seek to destroy them. Perfect does not apply to anything, perfect is a word that people can strive to be more like but many know that it is futile. I respect our emotions out thoughts our willingness to love others and care for one another. But not to be the bringer of despair, but there is always another choice. They cannot force you to do anything, so everything you do is your fault and your choice. You say thats not true, theres always death, think of all the ways you can kill yourself...

This part is all touching on the human condition again. We are different from other non sentient creatures - but do not think for one second we are greater than them because they cannot talk, use tehcnology, have emotions etc etc.

"a rekationship resembles a human.." Well, that's just being a bit cryptic there I think. And yes, it is humannities nature to seek love or a mate. Yes, it is our mind that seperates us from other plants and animals. But look at how you talk about it...

"our MIND is our most deadly weapon..." Look at your choice of words, the flaws of hummanity are right there. "weapon" - without even thinking about it you have highlighted one of our many flaws (as part of the human condition), that other non settinent beings do not have. You also talked about "destrying" our faults, again another interesting choice of words. Yes, we have developed all this amazing technology in only thousands of years when time goes back eons into infinity - but look at how we have used out minds over the years. What has killed the most humans? EXACTLY - HUMANS have killed the most HUMANS and HUMANS haev caused HUMANS the most suffering. We are no better or worse than any other living creature.

After that you got VERY cryptic and unclear with what you meant. Some people will always be in hate and some people will always be in love. That is out of your hands.

Death...now this is something to think about...I could post pages and pages and pages about this....about it's inevitability...how humans tend to respond to it...but I'll save that for another day.

Relationships describe heaven and hell perfectly, and I have no problem taking the risk to be happy. Yet.. I am only twelve and have not the time to think over every ascpect of life. Some things only experience, like can you acuratley describe what sex feels like? I cant, even if I had sex with some one I doubt I would be able to describe it. Relationships are something to be sought for no matter what the risk. Yet this is all my opinion and I speak for myself. I actually would like a voice of experience on the matter but I'm not sure how many paople actually read my ramblings anyways. I would gladly talk about any topic in this thread or anything not on this thread but of a related matter, If you want our discussion to be private PM me. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but do you realize how many people are embarassed, to the point of shame to talk like I do about sex or relationships?
But this is all me, I would take time and go over what I've written down before you ask a question. All the thoughts above where formed from observing and critical thinking on the matter from what I've talked to people about.

I would not compare relatinships to heaven and hell, love and hate are the two extremes - and I wouldn't want to say heaven and hell because of the religeons they are associated to. Yes, you realize your tough and inexperience that is good. You do have much to leanr and experience for yourself before your writings can be completed properly. I would not say as a rule you should always seek out relationships no matter what the cost, I myself tend to avoid that. Again, that's a generalizations you should not really use with love and relationships. Especially seeing as you have not experienced them yourself yet.

Yes, humans are very ignorant of so many countless things - not the least of which is their nature to breed just like any other animal (a symptom of the human condition you yourself demonstrated when you made the comment about insects breeding). You should look into the Human Condition and also I would reccomend a book called "Unification" by an author called "Mystic Life" (yeah, cheesy author name) - I feel very certain from reading your post that, that book could teach you much. Look into it if you wish to learn more and be inspired.

Well, there you go. Someone did spend hours reading your post and responding to it - someone who is (even if I say so myself), a great thinker. You have plenty of food for thought and I have given you two suggestions for learning material. Use them. Sayonara.

_J
Aug 23, 2003, 09:00 AM
*laughs* Look at the fecking size of that post. No one will read that but you and me Sarunakai. *hehehehe*

Oh, and hopefully Shilloutte. I will PM her because she seems to have a decent head on her shoulders and I am inclined to have her join in. = ]

OmegaLoser
Aug 23, 2003, 10:50 AM
holy crap. get a life. stop sitting around thinking about love WHEN YOU ARE ONLY 12. whoever said "go out and play dodgeball" is absolutly right. i mean, its great that you can look at life like that, at such a young age. but damn, get some sunlight. go meet a girl. TALK TO HER. get into a serious relationship, fall in love, get dumped, and THEN and only then should you be writing articles like this. for then you will have all the views you need to make a good point. wait a sec. what am i saying. you are 12. don't date. you are too young. wait 5 years, then date, and then, if this website is still up and running, post a reply on your findings.

hollowtip
Aug 23, 2003, 01:09 PM
And yes, you do owe your parents for bringing you into existance.

How do you owe your parents for being born? one hot steamy night full of sexual intercourse doesn't obligate you to be thankful for bringing you into a world full of question marks. Even if your happy-go-lucky-worry-free lifestyle's validity could be attributed to your parents care taking, the gratuitous thought should be directed to the preperations and sacrifices that put your self-interest ahead of theres. I'm being technical with this statement but this can be taken a lot of different ways, and not everyone has the luxuries of being born with stable and responsible parents.

Good thoughts overall with the main post but skewed and generalized in so many different ways like J mentioned. There is no substitute for experience Sarunakai, and when you get a little older and wiser, you will understand some of your opinions about people will change dramatically for better and worse in many aspects.

After viewing many posts over time on any forum board, I have come to the conclusion that society has way to much influence on us, and this is most apparent not only in Sarunakai's post, but J's as well.

Assuming that everyone's goal in life is to meet that special someone, let alone having a single monogomous relationship with that person, is not only incorrect but adopted bull honkey. Many people can't stand the idea of being tied down to one girl, and with a lot of these people, the freedom to express themselves sexually with multiple woman (or men) is their idea of true happiness. Who is one person to tell them otherwise? The overall consensus that many people have about a happy relationship in general is linear and streamlined, and spawns many closed minded discussions such as this one.

I, for one, wouldn't mind meeting a girl to spend the rest of my life with, but I guarantee I could live a life without her or away from her for long periods of time and not get lonely. Does that mean I don't love her unconditionally? Of course not. People don't fit into one particular mold, if they did, the world would be an uneventful, bland place to live.

Yes, when you fall in real love no one and nothing else is as important to you. Nothing even compares.

Although I have never fallen in true love and cannot argue this claim in any sort of personal manner, I believe this statement is another generalization that frustrates me about society. Even thouth this may be true to some people (I have seen it first hand with friends), I would never place my wife/girlfriend on a pedistal higher than my bros or flesh and blood family. No offense, but I believe that is an emotionally weak person's way of thinking.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hollowtip on 2003-08-23 11:11 ]</font>

geewj
Aug 23, 2003, 02:10 PM
On 2003-08-23 11:09, hollowtip wrote:

And yes, you do owe your parents for bringing you into existance.

How do you owe your parents for being born? one hot steamy night full of sexual intercourse doesn't obligate you to be thankful for bringing you into a world full of question marks.

Not to mention the financial strain and the pain of pregnancy. You could have been aborted you know.

AUTO_
Aug 23, 2003, 03:14 PM
Why are you worrying about this stuff at age 12???

Someday you'll have to get a job and do ^ this kind of thing as a LIVING (not a hobby).

Milk your youth for all it's worth.

Go play.

ABDUR101
Aug 23, 2003, 03:45 PM
Don't burn the bush before it gets the chance to flower guys, aye.

I'd rather have more people who take the time to think things through and actually give it thought than just dawdle around not knowing the value behind things.

Obscenity
Aug 23, 2003, 03:52 PM
On 2003-08-23 13:45, ABDUR101 wrote:
Don't burn the bush before it gets the chance to flower guys, aye.

I'd rather have more people who take the time to think things through and actually give it thought than just dawdle around not knowing the value behind things.

I agree, somewhat. I mean you can have too much of a good thing.

Sagasu
Aug 23, 2003, 03:55 PM
Man, I've got a lot to reply here expesialy fro, _J. right.

For those of you wondering why I think of these things instead of "being a child". Well this is all a rather complicated matter. First, my parents where seperated when I was nine months old. And for the eight years of living with my dad, I was treated like an adult. And I was a problamatic child, I would often find myself bieng stuck in my room with nothing to do but think.

Then me and my brothers moved in with our mother and have stayed here{For the past four years}. The reason that I wrote this, because it was simply an OBSERVATION of different failing and succeeding relationships. I've problably seen 7 or 8 weddings, most where family. Its just wierd to see this person who has already divorced twice, and has broken up with numorous boyfriends.

This leads me to _J's comments

Hmmmm...an interesting post in comparrison to what you might normally see on PSOW, although a great deal of it is stateing what is already known. Also, there seems to be no cohereant structure - like you have simply placed your thoughts into words as they came to you, like it's raw. There are plenty of points to address so I suppose I should get started...

Yes I do admit its raw, I problably wrote this in fifteen minutes, and Yes it does state the obvious and what is already known.

But did it challenge you to think, why is this guy wrong? Is this right? My objective here was A. to let people sort of develope their own thoughts off of this and B. to find faults in myself.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still have more to say

Relationships

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know why people would find that suprising. The majority of 12 year olds would not post something like you have posted, and you know that - so do not post rhetorical questions, you know you are unique to the majority of others your age and you do not need to hear it from someone on a PSOW forum (and if you did, there you go).
-------------------------

I did not post that to gain praise for thinking on complicated matters. The first question, yes its rhetorical, but think on the second question after it, why.
WHY is itsomething else?WHY do not children think on these things,is it that surprising that children could write something like this. I know many who can, its not that surpirsing to me.Maybe lots do. Just not to this extent, or dont feel open with sharing it.

Quote:

Yes. What seperates humans from every other living creature known to exist, is how we are sentient (we FEEL). It is great to finally see someone with a little perspective, who does not see things in black and white. As you said, relationships have their advantages and disadvantages - you will find you can apply that logic to countless other things. It is the nature of us, and every creature known to exist, to reproduce. Humans also seek "love", however. Now, when you think of the saying "there's a fine line between love and hate" - you may scoff at it, but if you really sit down and think about it, it's not far wrong at all.

I dont scoff at that, there are links between all emotions, one CAN lead to another quite easily.
/////////
Love is the converse of hate. Hate is the converse of love. As you said, love is the strongest positive emotion humans can feel and it has a great impact on your life if you experience it. Hate is the most negative emotion we can feel,//////

I'm not sure if I agree with this. Hate is a negative emotion to extremes. But even with hatred you still live on, and sometimes even forget about it for a while.

I think that Despair is more of a negative emotion than Hate. Hate can still be constructive, it really depends on the sitiuation. You can extremely hate losing, so you struggle harder to become better so you dont lose.

Despair on the otherhand, its hard to find much good about it. WHen you experiance extreme despair, your not motivated to go on, your more inclined to give up are you not. Despair sometimes maims a human usless, for the fear of adding more despair is just to great, or that your so wallowed in self pity that you dont act in situations you would've.
///////////////////////////////////

and also has a great impact. Simply being aware that seeking love can lead to hate and negativity will NEVER change the nature of any human. To seek love is our nature, you can NOT change your nature - only how you respond to it.

Love is our nature, this is both emotionally and physically correct. Love is something humans strive for, and their body strives for. Yet still you always have your exceptions. You could have someone with a crashed physci, and they may not want to seek love, but destroy it.

Humans are emotionaly adaptable. Humans are adaptable. Yes you can change the nature of a human being. Emotions enable this, certain extremes can change the way a human responds to a sitiuation. Like some might just not want to take the risk, and they are so used to turning down love they change theirselves, they dont naturally seek it anymore.

But that above could also be wrong, that could be humans capability of supressing their emorions, maybe even when they shouldn't.

Quote:

The fragility of a relationship depends on the relationship - do not fall into the trap of making assumptions and generalizations because you are more aware than your peers.//////////////////

I have a habit of breaking traps
////

If you do that, you would be ignoring the fact you can't make assumptions and use them as rules set in stone.
/////

I'm not doing that here! listen this is not my belief in relationships. These are observations... I'm sorry if you think if I was trying to say this is wright and this is wrong, or this is the way it is and this is the way that it is not. Those are different depending on the opinion of the person.
If this was the message I was getting across to you I problably need to go over the way I present this stuff to you guys.
///////////////
Here you have posted as though love is symnomonus with marriege, when it simply is not.
No I'm saying love has nothing to do with marrige, and that it can end up just as another broken promise
/////////

When you fall in love, REAL love, it is almost inexplicable how you feel and how your mind works. When I experienced it, that person who you love becomes everything to you. Everything else in your mind is second, they become a part of you. I did not start "realizing flaws/differences",
/////////

Yes, a foundation of a relationship cannot be started by pointing out all the differences, that almost seems counter productive. Yet when that person you lvoe becomes everything to you, do you try to ignore the differences so it still seems like its meant to be? HUmans are complex, and love is complex. When you are in love, I find, even if you do notice the bad, the good overwieghs it so much that you can ignore it, or deal with it without breaking up.
////////

real love trancends the logically thought pattern you are following there. You cannot really understand love until you yourself have experienced it, the fact that you have not is so clearly shown in this post.
////////

Yes, I have not, I have even stated it. Observations... Yet people who even have exprierienced lovve have difficulty describing it. Well the topic of this thread is not LOVE, its RELATIONSHIPS. sorry, maybe you should go over it again and read care-fully.
//////////

I can not comment about the divorce, seeing as I did not get married - but that is not the point. You need to lose the thinking that love is symnomonus with marriege.
//////////

I did before, I clearly state how useless it is, and that love is not gained nor amplified through marriage.

Falling out of love happens to people regardless of wether they are married or not. I can tell you about what it was like for me to experience falling out of love. As you say, it is very...destructive. When you love someone and, for whatever reason, you do not end up in a loving relationship - when it ends it is so hard to describe the angish and unhappiness you feel. It's not a short lived affiar either, I found myself suffering and not "letting go" for 5 years after. The sheer amount of negative emotion you experience after loving someone, is almost unbearable. When you have been through it, you will better be able to understand why people sometimes take their lives - it is possible to prefer death than living as you are. Also, if you fall out of love like that, you will find you are never the same. Love is a force so strong it changes you forever. You need to experience it before you can write about what it is like to experience it. As it stands, you can only assume what happens when you are in love.
//////

Yet again, I'm not writing from personal experience, thats why I problably understand so far about what you say. But its just common sense that breaking up with someone you love is so painful so you strive not to and thats one reason it takes longer and is more drawn out. Even previously married people seem to be able to be friends. Because they still once where.

Quote:

Here you are simply wrong. Love does not happen again and again. You are never the same. You really need to experience love from what I am reading. Again, you are talking about love as if it is

Damnit How Many times am I going to write this, it not!
"symnomonus with marriege."
You must have misinterpited my meaning here. I'm talking about the people who do think that love is symnononus with marriage.

as to over and over again, it does, people marry and remarry because they where simply raised in the beliefe of marriage.

and it does happen over and over, maybe not the same people, but year after year different get married. ANd year after year, poeple break their marriages
/////////

It is not. And yes, many humans do get married when they are not in love. I can tell this simply from looking at the married people around me and the fact that if you loved someone and they loved you - you would not divorce or not nessacrily need to get married. There are obvious reasons why people would get married when they are not in love. People fear dieing alone, and loneliness. I believe many people simply settle for someone, and marry them. Declaring your love under "god" (I won't start about Christianity...) by definition, does not change the nature of your relationship. All it is, is exactly what it is. A declaration, nothing more, nothing less.
//////

This is true

Quote:

Yes, relationships are not black as white - just like everything else in the universe. And yes, you do owe your parents for bringing you into existance.
////////

I'm not trying to say anything is right, or wrong, or this is how its to be, and this is how it isn't.
////////

Now, you say it's "important" to look for "someone" - you are looking at it all wrong here. Every creature known to exist is driven by their very nature to seek "someone" out, it is not a matter of choice like you are implying. The only choice we have is how we respond to our nature, we do not choose our nature itself.
//////

This depends on the person, I really dont feel like getting into that so I'll skip it.
///////

"Life is hell itself" - No. You have strayed from your perspective view point to one of black and white here. Life cannot be summed up in one sentance, and it is not that simple ro black and white. Keep your perspective.
////////////

"Life is hell itself"

Yes I problably shouldn't have classified anything here. "Life is" is the most meaningless statement i've problably posted all week. Life cannot be classified in anyway because out of the different beliefs in religion or science alike. Also that each life is different.
////////////////

Now you went on to make a comment about breeding and having a loving relationships. Now, humans are mammals. Animals. We, just like every other living plant and animal know to exist, also seek to reproduce and mate. Humans will do this because although we are sentient, we are no greater than or lesser than any other life form. We will seek to breed because it is our nature, thus every human DOES want to have a relationship where they mate. However, humans also have the emotion love. I found out that when you fall in love, it affects you down the very core of your being. I found myself not lusting for anyone or anything other than who I fell in love with. And I did not even think of those things with/about her, when you fall in love it trancends even the logic of our nature to breed. It is so powerfull. But when you are not in love, every human will want to breed. How they respond to that will vary.
/////////

The beliefe that we can WANT and not WANT to do something seperates us from the many species on earth.
/////////

Oh, and no - it's not disturbing to think how other animals and plants strive to breed. You cannot be ignorant of our, and their, nature. Reproducing is simply the nature of known living creatures - including humans. An interesting thought would be how OTHER creatures work. The universe is so infinitly large, it is impossible for there NOT to be other creatures out there we don't know about. Do they have female and male? Do they have the same basic laws of the living like we do? If not...what is THEIR nature??? Now there's something for you to ponder.
////////

I guess you got the message, the disturbing thought is that humans come to know sex as something to merely move on.

Many insects nature after they reach their "adulthood" stage is merely to mate, and then they die. Yet humans cannot merely mate and die. Children take much more time to develope and cannot be left alone after birth.
//////

Quote:

You cannot preach to everyone about how they should lead their lives like that. You yourself have not experienced loving someone and ending up "heartbroken". Your mind cannot make you feel the sheer magnitude of emotions you feel when that happens, thus you cannot TELL people to go out and seek love. I myself have reached a point where I have forsaken love, relationships and the human race in general. I think you show much potential, but you need to experience love - then you will see everything fall into place.
///////

I'm not telling anyone to do anything. You yourself say dont put things in the black-white perpective. Then dont do the same about what I post. You are telling me, THis is what you meant by this, and it is wrong. Its all opinion there is no Black and White. In my opinion that could be green
///////

You seek happiness because that is humannities nature. I have found out the hard way, you can reach a point where you accept, or even desire, loneliness and negativity. Much of what you have posted is connected to what is know as - The Human Condition. If you want to become wiser, learn about the human condition.
///////

"If you want to become wiser"

wiser is a condition of a mental state above my own. If I want to become wiser in what, your not telling me to do anything but still that statement is just.... annoying.
///////

Yes. Certainly you should be careful with love, simply because it is so powerfull. It can save people, and destroy them. But you will find when you find it, many thoughts (even logical ones like that) simply go right out the window. I wouldn't like to make statements about how you should go about relationships and love, because love is such a powerfull emotion. It is very unpredictable in some ways, yet so very base and simple in others. It's very hard to make guidelines on how you should go about it, because of it's very nature. Again, you really need to hope that you experience love yourself. When you fall in love, worrying about dieing and thoughts of seperation will also join those thoughts that get shoved to the back of your mind.
///////

Even peace of mind must be fought for
//////

Quote:

This really shows best how you have not felt love. Yes, when you fall in real love no one and nothing else is as important to you. Nothing even compares. Also, sexual thoughts do not even come into it, love trancends that. Real love does anyway. You will find humans like to throw the word love around, even when they are quite clearly not in real love. The next part was about it "getting old". Another statement from someone who cannot understand love because they have not felt it. Love trancends all that, it does not "get old". Again, I mean REAL love. Then you went on to thinking about other people. This is the most blatant display in your lack of experience. No one who had ever been in love would ever think that they could think about someone else when they were in love. Love TRANCENDS. I really cannot stress that enough, go out and it experience it. You have no idea how much it trancends everything.
//////

yes love doesnt stop at the point when you dont enjoy sex anymore. Real Love/as you put it/ is something that I have not experienced, and you over use this point. Yes I have not, but I am still entitled to my opinions. One of the best ways to learn is to get it wrong, and thats one reason why I make these things even though I have not experienced love.
///////

Quote:

This part is all touching on the human condition again. We are different from other non sentient creatures - but do not think for one second we are greater than them because they cannot talk, use tehcnology, have emotions etc etc.
//////

Yes in many ways they are much better, but its not always good to go around pointing out problems. We each have our purpose in life no matter what it be or the condition
///////////

"a rekationship resembles a human.." Well, that's just being a bit cryptic there I think. And yes, it is humannities nature to seek love or a mate. Yes, it is our mind that seperates us from other plants and animals. But look at how you talk about it...
///////

I talk this way to get people to think, something people need to do more.
///////

"our MIND is our most deadly weapon..." Look at your choice of words, the flaws of hummanity are right there. "weapon" - without even thinking about it you have highlighted one of our many flaws (as part of the human condition), that other non settinent beings do not have. You also talked about "destrying" our faults, again another interesting choice of words. Yes, we have developed all this amazing technology in only thousands of years when time goes back eons into infinity - but look at how we have used out minds over the years. What has killed the most humans? EXACTLY - HUMANS have killed the most HUMANS and HUMANS haev caused HUMANS the most suffering. We are no better or worse than any other living creature.
//////

"Our mind is our most deadly weapon"

Deadly in wich way? A weapon against what? The mind can be a serious tool, it can be used as a weapon and it can be used as something to construct. YOU automatically look at the DESTRUCTIVE properties of the word WEAPON, but what about the defensive way of using a weapon. A weapon to defend yourself against brainwashing thoughts, or something to protect what you believe in.

////////

After that you got VERY cryptic and unclear with what you meant. Some people will always be in hate and some people will always be in love. That is out of your hands.
////////

I'm not trying to deal the "cards of life" here

////////

Death...now this is something to think about...I could post pages and pages and pages about this....about it's inevitability...how humans tend to respond to it...but I'll save that for another day.
////////

Death is unavoidable, and somethign that should not be overlooked. Yet it should not be expanded on to far. I think that sums it up

////////

Quote:

I would not compare relatinships to heaven and hell, love and hate are the two extremes - and I wouldn't want to say heaven and hell because of the religeons they are associated to. Yes, you realize your tough and inexperience that is good. You do have much to leanr and experience for yourself before your writings can be completed properly. I would not say as a rule you should always seek out relationships no matter what the cost, I myself tend to avoid that. Again, that's a generalizations you should not really use with love and relationships. Especially seeing as you have not experienced them yourself yet.
///////

I use heaven and hell because it is something most people can relate to. Even if you are not religious you can determine That Heaven was representing extreme good, and Hell representing extreme bad
//Yet it was a mistake to try to classify it that way, I understand that even though it has general meaning it still can be misenterpited as something else.
//////

Yes, humans are very ignorant of so many countless things - not the least of which is their nature to breed just like any other animal (a symptom of the human condition you yourself demonstrated when you made the comment about insects breeding). You should look into the Human Condition and also I would reccomend a book called "Unification" by an author called "Mystic Life" (yeah, cheesy author name) - I feel very certain from reading your post that, that book could teach you much. Look into it if you wish to learn more and be inspired.
////////

"but I'm only twelve, I need to be outside!"*Extremely sarcastic voice*

///////

Well, there you go. Someone did spend hours reading your post and responding to it - someone who is (even if I say so myself), a great thinker. You have plenty of food for thought and I have given you two suggestions for learning material. Use them. Sayonara.
///////////

even though some of your respondances contradict yourself...

Yes I do understand that experience is one of the beast ways to learn.

OracleDDX
Aug 23, 2003, 07:47 PM
I say you all have fine points that you do. I believe that it's possible to love someone but at the same time not be "In Love" with them. A lot of people mistake lust for love or caring about someones well being signs of love. But you can only make these allegations when you feel the way you do or think you feel that way. Many have fallen to false consumptions that someone likes you in the way that you think they do but that could be for just that moment they could have seen something that they liked, but then it could have been just a fluke. It's like saying the right things at the right time will give you control over a situation same thing can go with people's emotions. Give someone with low self-esteem a compliment and be therefore them and they love you forever. Just like when hostages fall in love with their captor, due to the emotional stress they need to hold on to something stable. I believe that not that many people have really felt what love feels like. Many throw it around like if it were not a real emotion.

How many of you have heard any of these. Ex: "Thank you for the (Blank) I'll love you forever." When you get mad at someone they look at you pathetically and say I love you. Some people really do mean it while others detest the words believing they've lost all meaning. It can be used to manipulate or to express the true feeling that really can't be put into words actions or anything for that matter. If you get 500 people you'll get 500 different types of relationships so really any type of relationship, love, friendship is an ambiguity.

For me my strongest relationship was in love or claimed to be in love (only once I have ever felt like this which is kinda good but kinda bad) I think I had 2 panic attacks I passed out about 5 times, got into a car accident, hit a pole, ran into a few walls, cried uncontrollable (at work), threw up, it kind of felt as if I had extremely bad indigestion and heart burn all at once, dry mouth, getting really hot, couldn't stop thinking about them, loss my appetite, I wanted to stop feeling anything and everything I wanted to be alone and never see them again but at the same time be with them all of the time. We told each other how we felt but we never kissed or anything else. I told them more about how I felt but they would never tell me more, other people who knew what was going on told me what they were saying about me that they cared about me as much or more then I them. Most of the time we were together alone we couldn't say a thing to each other only with other people. We knew each other for about a year before we said anything about it. We didn't see any other people but we never said we were going out, but we spent all of our time together. We were really close and were till they had to move. The last day I saw them we took a picture they said bye I said bye gave each other a hug and they left. If I did anything else I think I would feel tortured until they came back if they would. It took time but I buried all of those feelings so I wouldn't be in torment. Don't let love control you it is extremely nice but just as dangerous.

I'm not anti-relationships but I wouldn't rush head into one who knows what others are thinking or if they truly do feel the same as you do. I don't know what you'd call the situation I was in. But if I had the choice to do it again a feel the way I did... I'd do it in a heartbeat that I would.

Mystil
Aug 23, 2003, 08:07 PM
On 2003-08-23 07:00, _J wrote:
*laughs* Look at the fecking size of that post. No one will read that but you and me Sarunakai. *hehehehe*

Oh, and hopefully Shilloutte. I will PM her because she seems to have a decent head on her shoulders and I am inclined to have her join in. = ]

*Cough* _J I'm a guy.

ANd you both have said what I would have said myself. Even though for me as of like last month, relationships are no more than a thorn in my side that I truely don't need til alittle later in my life. Sure being in one is glorious, granted you aren't dating a nympho, or a cheating spouse. Seeing as my heart is full of all this love and companionship crap that just drives me nuts, of course I'm always thriving to be one.

:/ That's really all I can add. You two stole all my points. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-08-23 18:12 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-08-23 18:15 ]</font>

UltimateEnigma
Aug 23, 2003, 10:40 PM
wow _J another masterpiece post! Congrats

Sarunaki made my brain pop a bloos vessel.

Arrghh,NOT A MEANIGFUL POST! im used to posts like this:

Would you like some ::spam::
or some ::cake::

Sagasu
Aug 23, 2003, 10:48 PM
I guess I'll expand a little bit more on why I choose to do this. Many people think I should get a life, play outside or something. It might just be the way I was raised, or I'm just that wierd kid.

Its hard, really hard, to watch foolish things happen, that gets people hurt. I might just be more aware of the way people feel, but it hurts me when others are hurting. It gets overpowering, things like this might just be me trying to make sense of peoples foolish acts and behaviors. I feel like a container, filled with to much stuff I shouldn't have to worry about. I can always blame it on my parents, they treated me like an adult/in the way of the mind/ since I was very young.

But I find myself trying to help people, who are emotionally wounded. I just let these people talk about it and sometimes it fills me up to much. Maybe I'm trying to help people realize these things for themselves so that these painful experiences dont continue as they have. I find relief in helping people, relief in sharing what I've learned, relief of helping people with their pain. I hope these seperate threads can just act like the beggining of a thought that you all can carry on yoursselves. Yet even though I try to pull my self away from all of it, I AM Not happy being ignorant, at least not anymore. I guess once you go ahead you cant go back, and theres no use complaining about it.

I'm making my own descisions here and no one will make them for me. I have chosen my path so please just let it be that.

OracleDDX
Aug 24, 2003, 01:42 AM
Its hard, really hard, to watch foolish things happen, that gets people hurt. I might just be more aware of the way people feel, but it hurts me when others are hurting.

Yes, it is difficult to watch people that you think are better off then you or not throwing their lives away but theirs really nothing you can do about it. If you try and burden yourself with the troubles of others your just going to crush your self mentally. If you want to get through all of this you can care about the feelings of others, but you can not put them above your own. An if you do your only hurting yourself which just creates more trouble.

It gets overpowering, things like this might just be me trying to make sense of peoples foolish acts and behaviors. I feel like a container, filled with to much stuff I shouldn't have to worry about. I can always blame it on my parents, they treated me like an adult/in the way of the mind/ since I was very young.

Your just a spectator in the stand of life watching all the clowns either play out their role perfectly which makes the kids smile or forget everything they've learned and make the children cry. But just like a container you do have a filling point an thats when you have to decide for yourself to "empty" yourself. I think that a good thing an a way you seem to be very incitefull, you seem to relate to many peoples problems and have an idea as of how to solve them.

But I find myself trying to help people, who are emotionally wounded. I just let these people talk about it and sometimes it fills me up to much. Maybe I'm trying to help people realize these things for themselves so that these painful experiences dont continue as they have. I find relief in helping people, relief in sharing what I've learned, relief of helping people with their pain. I hope these seperate threads can just act like the beggining of a thought that you all can carry on yoursselves.

That is a good thing empathy for others indeed it is. By helping others you could also be finding the answers your searching for in your life. But you shouldn't let there problems become yours.

I'm making my own descisions here and no one will make them for me. I have chosen my path so please just let it be that.

Right on man don't take guff from anybody be your own person, but that doesn't mean you should walk with your fingers in your ears... in some aspects you kinda remind me of myself. n.n;

Sagasu
Aug 24, 2003, 01:54 AM
[quote]in some aspects you kinda remind me of myself. n.n;

is this good or bad?

But thanks anyway, and yes I do listen to toher peoples opinions, not with my fingers in my ears.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Aug 24, 2003, 03:25 AM
Man, I want to reply to this post soooo bad........but I can't stand staring at text for more than 6 seconds o.O. Don't flame the boy for stating his opinion, it's called Freedom of Speech. If he wants to put his thoughts on paper, (or on a computer screen in this case) it's his business. But just from reading a little bit of this, I can see you have valid opinions, and I applaude you for that. You're just like a younger version of me - - always in a thought process. Keep it up, it's good for the mind.

hollowtip
Aug 24, 2003, 08:50 AM
Not to mention the financial strain and the pain of pregnancy. You could have been aborted you know.

So what I gather from this post is that human beings should be thankful for not being born into a family who doesn't do their job as parents? Besides, a lot of pro abortion individuals would agree that the fetus is not truly alive at the stage when an abortion is carried out, but that is a whole other discussion we could debate on.

If two parents have a baby, it's their duty to raise their child to the best of their ability. That's what having a kid is all about. You don't owe any sort of thanks to them for doing what is right.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hollowtip on 2003-08-24 06:52 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hollowtip on 2003-08-24 06:52 ]</font>

OracleDDX
Aug 24, 2003, 12:11 PM
On 2003-08-23 23:54, Sarunakai wrote:
[quote]in some aspects you kinda remind me of myself. n.n;

is this good or bad?

lol It's good I belive that I've turned out to be a pretty good person, emoutionally and mentally.

But thanks anyway, and yes I do listen to toher peoples opinions, not with my fingers in my ears.

Thats good because other could have experiences that you've haven't which gives you insight to similar problems you may come across, indeed they may.

Sagasu
Aug 25, 2003, 06:22 PM
I wonder if people would post the same replies if I was older...

Shattered_weasel
Aug 25, 2003, 06:26 PM
On 2003-08-23 08:50, OmegaLoser wrote:
holy crap. get a life. stop sitting around thinking about love WHEN YOU ARE ONLY 12. whoever said "go out and play dodgeball" is absolutly right. i mean, its great that you can look at life like that, at such a young age. but damn, get some sunlight. go meet a girl. TALK TO HER. get into a serious relationship, fall in love, get dumped, and THEN and only then should you be writing articles like this. for then you will have all the views you need to make a good point. wait a sec. what am i saying. you are 12. don't date. you are too young. wait 5 years, then date, and then, if this website is still up and running, post a reply on your findings.

do not listen to this child with a small life

Sagasu
Aug 25, 2003, 06:36 PM
And to think you once wanted me banned because I had nothing nice to say about any one*Smiles*

I am not all knowing, just all observant.

jediknight007
Aug 26, 2003, 05:45 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzz

Sagasu
Aug 26, 2003, 06:10 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, LOL

I geuss not many have an appetite for a discussion such as this...

jediknight007
Aug 26, 2003, 06:12 PM
On 2003-08-26 16:10, Sarunakai wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, LOL

I geuss not many have an appetite for a discussion such as this...

Lol! Sorry, I just couldn't be bothered to read all that, that's all.

Sagasu
Aug 26, 2003, 06:18 PM
Understood, lets not start a conversation and stray off topic, sleeping has nothing to do with relationships you know =}

Mixfortune
Sep 1, 2003, 02:44 PM
On 2003-08-26 16:18, Sarunakai wrote:
Understood, lets not start a conversation and stray off topic, sleeping has nothing to do with relationships you know =}

Some may believe just the opposite, if you caught my drift.

Elvendar
Sep 1, 2003, 03:57 PM
Sarunakai is a cool dude.

So is Oracle... only Oracle is a dudette, I think. -_=

Um, yeah. My best advice would be to keep that head on your shoulders. You should get along well in life, although i'm sure many of your peers at this age would think you're a headcase or something. Seeing as how I just turned 16 the 29th of august, I think you should go out and have fun! Because god knows, once I get a job, I won't have the time to. Enjoy what you can while you can~

OracleDDX
Sep 2, 2003, 12:08 AM
On 2003-09-01 13:57, Elvendar wrote:
Sarunakai is a cool dude.

So is Oracle... only Oracle is a dudette, I think. -_=

n_n you are correct I'm a coolette I mean I'm a girl, not that I'm saying that I think I'm cool but errr yeah domo.