PDA

View Full Version : Great Character Idea o_0

UltimateEnigma
Aug 23, 2003, 12:41 AM
What if ST added a class that could morph into monsters? Their would be Morph Discs or something similar.When your "Morpher" learned 1 they could turn into the monster for a cost in there "MP".Their could be 20 monsters or so they could morph into.I think it would be pretty bangin.Imagine being able to become a Hildetor or a Sinow Zele.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

OniTatsujin
Aug 23, 2003, 12:53 AM
yeah and they had Rare disks where you can turn into a boss for about 30 seconds then turn back..i wouldnt mind being olga flow...

Cab
Aug 23, 2003, 12:53 AM
Sounds cool, but it's not gonna happen anytime soon. It's a pretty far fetched idea, where did you come up with this? There could be some downsides to it though. If you are a monster you would be able to use a weapon, I mean how would a Hildetor hold a gun? he would just crush it!

OniTatsujin
Aug 23, 2003, 12:55 AM
you dont need a gun...you got giant fists and megid!

Cab
Aug 23, 2003, 12:57 AM
good point. fists and megid might get boring though..... and the people on pioneer 2 might freak out seeing a hildetor wnadering around on the ship......

OniTatsujin
Aug 23, 2003, 01:04 AM
uhh..then it would come off when you pipe back up...and you can have different forms..like delsaber..you have a saber and great evasion...or a rappy...decent atp and great lcuk..or the rare disks...become like olga flow and own everyone...

Butoden
Aug 23, 2003, 06:09 AM
Just a spell to transform into a monster for 4-5 minutes. Only works on Ragol and VR levels. Transporting to Pioneer 2 will abort the spell http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Brett
Aug 23, 2003, 06:25 AM
That would be pretty damn cool!

Garanz2
Aug 23, 2003, 06:57 AM
Yeah that would rock. Apart from the boss disks. Maybe if they let you use a big attack like a photon blast where you turn into a boss temporarily and whomp everything, but don't have actual control over your character. And you could have varying levels of each disk, so you could have, for instance, DISK:Dragon flame could be a fire blast forwards, or at the other end of the scale you could have DISK:Flow punisher which uses flow's bigass punisher attack and whomps everything.

Brett
Aug 23, 2003, 07:08 AM
Yeah, but that makes it start to sound like lost kingdoms lol, otherwise the level thing would work nice.

ginko990
Aug 23, 2003, 07:51 AM
..Thats kinda stupid.

Monomate
Aug 23, 2003, 08:23 AM
that's pretty badass...but im not liking the boss idea...

say it's like this
Rappy lvl 1-6-Rag Rappy
Rappy lvl 7-12-El Rappy
Rappy lvl 12-17-Al Rappy
Rappy lvl 17-22-Pal Rappy
Rappy lvl 22-27-Love Rappy
and some ultra rare seasonal rappy disks...27-30

Hilde lvl 1-9-Hildebear
Hilde lvl 10-19-Hildelt
Hilde lvl 20-29-Hildeblue
Hilde lvl 30-Hildetorr

and for those complete retards that actually want to be lilys...
Lily lvl 1-10-Poison Lily
Lily lvl 11-18 Nar Lily
Lily Lvl 19-20 Ob Lily
Lily lvl 21-29 Mil Lily
Lily lvl 30-Del Lily

Kent
Aug 23, 2003, 10:21 AM
I'd rather have a "Blue Mage" type of character. You could learn special attacks from monsters by getting hit by (and surviving) the attacks. Like if a Poison Lily poisoned you enough times, you could learn shoot poisonous green projectiles enemies, or you could learn the Delsaber's leap attack by getting smacked by it enough times. Now that would be fun.

Of course, it would have to be balanced out somehow to keep them from being too powerful, like limiting their weapon selections or having them not really excel in any one stat.

Logical2u
Aug 23, 2003, 10:38 AM
Well, for the blue mage idea (which sounds cooler then transforming into monsters, sorry) you could have all low stats except for ATA and TP. That way you could use enemy attacks but be like a really weak force, since enemy techniques arent really Magic based.

Hm transforming into enemies? Controlled NOL! W00T...

But the Hildes would get stuck in doorways.

OniTatsujin
Aug 23, 2003, 05:35 PM
thats sounds awsome, then they would need a lot of DEF or EVP in order to survive anything..maybe they could have different sets of classes, like the mage type one where you have great TP and MST fair HP and DEF and ATA and Ranger types liek having belra arms, they have Great ATA fair HP and DEF and TP and great ATP
and then hunters would have Great ATP, DEF, and fair ATA and HP and TP
so each excel in 2 stats..and all have fair HP

ChibiMyu
Aug 23, 2003, 08:32 PM
I got to be the dragon once... no, seriously, I did. I just stomped around a bit until the rest of my teammates killed me... and then they yelled something about not being able to get their yamigarasus and plantain huge fans... stupid n00bs.

Actually, it does sound like a pretty fun idea. My only question is, can you still move around if you pick an ob lily? It sounds like a great idea for BA mode, but I'm not sure I wanna stay in one spot for a few minutes megiding boomas and such. Hehe... mmm... invisible sinows. If you choose to be a recobox, can you spit out recons to get free exp and rares? @.o;;

crazy_latino2
Aug 23, 2003, 09:28 PM
I think it would be cool. cause my HUmar Mekoo is nicknamed "The Delsaber" because i always use the delsaber set in battles. i think i would be cool o be a complete delsaber.

UltimateEnigma
Aug 23, 2003, 10:34 PM
I like Monomates idea.

No Boss morphing though,that would suck -_-.

Morpher would be a good 4th class though

Momar
Momarl
Mocast (ahah)
Moceasel

OniTatsujin
Aug 23, 2003, 10:57 PM
no...
MOmar
MOmarl
MOnewm
MOcaseal

St_Botchua
Aug 23, 2003, 11:24 PM
that idea sunds pretty tight and you could turn into the boss while you fight the boss for example to dragons fighting each other

Solidus_Snake
Aug 23, 2003, 11:59 PM
Just give me some new weapons types, new magic, and some new classes and im fine. I wouldnt mind being a delbiter though