PDA

View Full Version : Flow DNA questions

PlatypusMaximus
Aug 23, 2003, 12:38 PM
1 - I found the DNA last night in an online game with three other people, it was dropped right after the fight in the middle of the arena, is this how it should be dropped, or is it a prank?

2 - Which should I make with it? I have a Nice Tempest arms (30/0/0/35/40), but should I wait for a Flow or Bridge?

Aurra
Aug 23, 2003, 12:43 PM
Parasitic Gene: Flow cannot be found yet, so right as Olga died, someone dropped it as a joke. If you don't care about that though, just make whichever or the Dark weapons is your favorite and don't worry about it.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Aug 23, 2003, 12:44 PM
On 2003-08-23 10:38, PlatypusMaximus wrote:
1 - I found the DNA last night in an online game with three other people, it was dropped right after the fight in the middle of the arena, is this how it should be dropped, or is it a prank?

2 - Which should I make with it? I have a Nice Tempest arms (30/0/0/35/40), but should I wait for a Flow or Bridge?

You sound like you have no idea how lucky you are... Wait for a Dark Bridge, it's the only good Dark weapon as Flow and Meteor can't combo... What ID were you?

PlatypusMaximus
Aug 23, 2003, 12:46 PM
It wasn't my game, I can't remember the game-makers ID...

I did have my suspicions about it...

Aurra
Aug 23, 2003, 01:00 PM
Olga Flow drops the Gene for all IDs, but he can't drop anything yet. Neither can Dark Falz. Sonic Team has not "activated" their drops, for lack of a better term. Why not? No idea, but they haven't. It's definitely in the code for them both to drop items, yet neither of them do which means both drops will be online-only, and only in the future. Red Ring and Parasitic Gene: Flow were both hacked originally, which is why they're floating around right now.

PlatypusMaximus
Aug 23, 2003, 01:15 PM
I'm curious, what's special about the Bridge?

I know the Flow has the big wooshy attack, and Meteor has the strange Linear attack that stays for a couple of seconds... But what does the Bridge do?

Zarana
Aug 23, 2003, 01:28 PM
When they finally can drop their items, the chances will be exactly one in sixty-four. So they're hardly impossible, but you'll have to wait.

Ketchup345
Aug 23, 2003, 04:39 PM
On 2003-08-23 11:15, PlatypusMaximus wrote:
I'm curious, what's special about the Bridge?

I know the Flow has the big wooshy attack, and Meteor has the strange Linear attack that stays for a couple of seconds... But what does the Bridge do?

The Bidge reduces TP cost by 1/2 like the P. Wand. The difference between the two is that the P. Wand takes full amount of TP cost from HP, while Bridge takes only 1/2. But the Bridge also can inflict random statuses.

Ragnarok101
Aug 23, 2003, 04:53 PM
wutz wrong wit sonic team?!?? how they gonna make it so that we cant find jack from the two worst bosses in the game?? Thats just wrong...makes u wanna hurt sum1 huh? lol

Bit
Aug 23, 2003, 05:15 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1173