PDA

View Full Version : Has this happened b4?

Virus-Warren
Aug 23, 2003, 07:38 PM
I just found some red daggers in ult caves. I knew what they were and their % was 0/25/25/0. But once I tekked them they went up to 0/30/30/0. What happened? I thought the weps were supposed to keep the same amount of % no matter what, but they went up for some reason.

Logical2u
Aug 23, 2003, 07:40 PM
No, all weapons can change their Percentages when you tek them. Thats why many people advertise UNTEKKED rare items.

Bit
Aug 23, 2003, 07:55 PM
Weapons that come with %'s can be tekked to up to 10% higher then the found percents, or down to 10%

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=837

Sunblast
Aug 23, 2003, 10:20 PM
OMG, how did you get to Ultimate Caves AND get Red Daggers without knowing about the % changing?

xHIGHONLIFEx
Aug 23, 2003, 10:39 PM
If you leave the rare weapon untekked, can you use its special??? I've left normal daggers and partisans untekked while I was at smaller stages for %'s but I tried using the special and I never hit... so I was jus wondering if it were the same for Rares...

Mixfortune
Aug 24, 2003, 02:08 AM
I think what happens is since the element type
can change depending on which tekker identifies it
(the section ID they are in) then they just made
it so it rally has no special until that point
(always missing). For rares, though, the special
should work even when not tekked.

Shimarisu
Aug 24, 2003, 06:07 AM
On 2003-08-23 20:20, Sunblast wrote:
OMG, how did you get to Ultimate Caves AND get Red Daggers without knowing about the % changing?

Not reading guides for want of discovering the game challenge for itself?

I did this, and discovered this by the time I got my second char to ult.

In some ways, I hate the internet.

- Shimarisu

muff
Aug 24, 2003, 06:15 AM
On 2003-08-24 00:08, Mixfortune wrote:
I think what happens is since the element type
can change depending on which tekker identifies it
(the section ID they are in) then they just made
it so it rally has no special until that point
(always missing). For rares, though, the special
should work even when not tekked.

It doesnt. Except the lavis cannon, if you keep this untekked you can use the special and it takes no HP away. So I'm guessing, an untekked Heaven Punisher would do the same. Maybe ones woth unique specials.

Genoa
Aug 24, 2003, 07:57 AM
hehe 1st happend to my friend. He was all bragen "I got a Dragon Slayer with 50% hit !!!", then he tekked it and gave him something lower. Boy was he pissed.