PDA

View Full Version : God/hp++, you tell me!!

JayHale
Mar 27, 2001, 12:33 AM
Ok, I wanna know about God/Hp++! So many people I've talked to say that it's completely real and it raises your HP by like 9002! Doesn't that sound impossible? Some say it raises HP by 40 others 9002, but this is the funny thing, I've saw those who have a God/HP that raises it by 9002 and guess what, there's no "Incorrect data dectected" message that follows when they take it out of storage! So my question is, do any of you have this fabled God/HP that raises your HP by 9002, and if so, is it real, and where did you find it? I think everyone is dying to know the answer to this. But having something that raises your HP by 9002 really kills the game, because you can't be killed yourself. Maybe this is how Sega planned to combat the item thieves?

JJ
Mar 27, 2001, 12:38 AM
No that item is fake. The real God/HP raises by 40+. Think 'bout it its common sense look at your HP... 9002+ please that practically makes u invincible even at lv 1.

segagameplay
Mar 27, 2001, 02:37 AM
i was given god hp++ it raises hp by 9002
i was given god tp ++ it raises tp by 8000
it doesnt say incorect deta. To be honest i have no clue if its real no one seems to know here... but note that it is ++

BlitzGott
Mar 27, 2001, 02:45 AM
I don't see how they could be legit. Having a ++ unit does not raise a stat by thousands of points, they are hacked items that just aren't detected by the server.

Lucidservant
Mar 27, 2001, 03:06 AM
They R hax0rated items that help ? survive pkrz wh3n x-ploring open r00mz. IMHOhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

purhaze
Mar 27, 2001, 07:02 AM
....come on ppl you have to know its fake, i have a real god/hp++ it raises hp +39 thats it, why would they add an item that raises so much, and if u havent noticed join a game when some one has it equiped and it will them as full life, when if fact its just there real max, and every time u join a game with it, you have to heal your self, its a hacked item, and it doesnt detect it because it hasnt been added to the code yet.