PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Situation...

RoninJoku
Aug 23, 2003, 09:13 PM
So I have this friend who plays pso who doesnt have online... But anyway, one day he went online using another friends online info. But even with this info and the friends cd key stored on my friends memory card, he was still able to go online at my house... My other friend then told my one friend to get rid of his cd key off his memory card which eventually led to my friends charactesrs getting erased.

But anyway... My real question is this: My friend now uses my cd key on his memory card and he plays online at my house every once in a while... But would it be possible for him to play at my other friends house at the same time that I play at my house? Because hes using my cd key and stuff... Would there be any consequences to this?

(sorry if that was too confusing for ya http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif)

ryomakuriyami
Aug 23, 2003, 09:47 PM
You would go to hell for eternity...
actually you'd probably get a message saying only one person can go online at the same time with one key thing.

RoninJoku
Aug 24, 2003, 12:25 AM
Thats kinda what I was thinking... But does anyone know whos tried this or something? I really dont want ST to damn me! >__<