PDA

View Full Version : Help! My mag isn't changing!

DarkWolf
Aug 24, 2003, 08:14 AM
Boy it's been a while since I've been here! I just got the GC version, and my mags aren't changing as they should (or rather, that I'm familiar with).

For example, I started out with a force, but I didn't want Leilla, so I gave the mag to my hunter and had her put farlla on it, and I gave it back. Now, it didn't become Sumba as it should have at lvl 35, but instead became Rudra (and even now at about lvl 40 it's still Rudra). My husband's mag is now at level 51, and it too is at Rudra, and it's not taking it's final evolution!

Any advice or reasons behind this?

LadyRedComet
Aug 24, 2003, 08:45 AM
The Rudra thing (the level 40 one, anyway) is because it will evolve the second time the same as the first (ie. hunter mag, rather than force). On the next evolution, it should become a force mag.

But the level 51 rudra reminds me of something similar that happened to my friend...she was feeding a mag that had defense as its highest stat, and suddenly it became a Rudra. Can't remember what level it was, though...it wasn't being fed by a hunter (it was over level 35), and power was not its main stat. It was weird.

DarkWolf
Aug 24, 2003, 08:57 AM
The thing is, is that I had gotten the first mag blast with the hunter (changing it to Varuna), and immediately after, gave it back to my force, however at lvl 35, it continued as if my hunter still had it (thereby becoming Rudra, instead of Sumba).

Neoluke12
Aug 24, 2003, 10:02 AM
well its next evolution is lv 60 summat and it should change back to force mag at its next evoulution!!!!