PDA

View Full Version : Slotted armor? very important all

swartt-cm-
Mar 27, 2001, 01:58 AM
Hey, im a lvl 67 RAcast and i find myself still using a 4 slotted Dragon Frame, i cant seem to find a 3-4 slotted good armor, and can ill afford to lose my units. just give some responses on your armor and mayb hook me up?

lordwu
Mar 27, 2001, 02:31 AM
Run through ruins more often and you should be able to find some nice 3-4 slots armors. I just gave away a 4-slot general armor which was replaced by a 4-slot Imperial Armor. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

DarkWolf
Mar 27, 2001, 02:45 AM
What SecID are you? From what I've seen (correct me if I'm wrong), but Purplenum and Yellowbose have a hard time finding decent slotted armor.

JayHale
Mar 27, 2001, 02:53 AM
I think people with SKYLY section Id's have the best luck with armor and barriers, you just need to pair up with someone like me, lmao!

Mr_Blond
Mar 27, 2001, 03:06 AM
Actually, Purplenum is better for late in the game, when you wanna find really good items (i.e. Scape Dolls). I practically never run out of Scapes when travelling around the Ruins.

Lucidservant
Mar 27, 2001, 03:17 AM
My Redria and my roommate's Pinkal character always find 4 slotted armor.... find us on puck13, we always give stuff like that away because they are so abundant to us (Photon Blast and The H.N.I.C)

DarkWolf
Mar 27, 2001, 03:23 AM
I have scape dolls coming out of my ears, but I can't find a decent armor to save my life! I have been given my last three 4-slot armors by friends. My choice of weapons (normals with like, Geist, Gush, etc) is rather limited as well. And now at higher levels, I can't seem to find grinders anymore either... :/

PhantomAlpha
Mar 27, 2001, 04:24 AM
The 4 slot I'm using right now(umm a lol I can't remember) isn't as good as my other 3 slot(absorb) but oncei hit 68 BAM my 4 slot imperial is mine MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! lol

DW I think I have some kind of Geist wep. I think it's a diska. Lusid can I meet you some timehttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif I really need some kind of 4 slotted armor?

Seutekh
Mar 27, 2001, 06:07 AM
Actually... the sweetest thing I ever found was a 4-slot Divinity Armor in my own (whitill) game online.

I still use it. (and why not? it's the best non-unique armort I know of)

Maximum-Burst
Mar 27, 2001, 06:14 AM
the armor I am using is a 3 slot Shock Frame. Everything else i have gotten have had no slots. I can also not afford to lose my units. I am a 51 Humar Bluefull

Excalibur
Mar 27, 2001, 06:24 AM
The only 4-Slot frame I've found was a king frame... (I think so..)..

I've found only one in 200+ hours..

greetings from switzerland
Excalibur

lordwu
Mar 27, 2001, 06:57 AM
Just finished a Ruins run with my HUmar and found a Perfect frame 3 slots and a Valiant frame 3 slots. Not top quality 4-slot frames but if anyone needs it, let me know. I usually appear on 15/9 and 16/9. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

wyatt
Mar 27, 2001, 07:23 AM
I find 4 slots quite a bit. Right now i use a 4 slot Divinity on my main guy. I have 5 characters and manage to keeo them all outfitted with 4 slots. I get them all from my HUmar, who is an ORAN.

Hojo
Mar 27, 2001, 07:58 AM
My lvl 96 is a Virdida, and I've always been able to rather easily find 3-4 slot armor/frames. Just in the last few days I've found 2, 4 slot Ultimate Frames in the ruins

purhaze
Mar 27, 2001, 09:01 AM
i have a hard time finding armor, up untill lvl 80 my char wore a 4slot perfect frame, then today i was lucky enough and the worm drop a 4 slot del rol, i use that now,

IceBlink
Mar 27, 2001, 09:52 AM
Hmmm....

When I first played the game, a friend gave a 3-slot frame to me... ^_^

Later on, I found a 3-slot Shock frame, and used that... then I found a solid armour with 4-slots... since the Shock frame had better stats, I kept wearing that...

Until one day, when I saw a Absorb Armour in the shops with 4-slots! At level 40 too! ^_^ 130K... heh. ^_^;; I paid it, and then levelled up to get to the requirements to wear it, and now... ^_^

Now, I'm going through Ruins on hard... maybe I can find better armour... ^_^

swartt-cm-
Mar 27, 2001, 10:07 AM
k, i have Viridia section ID, by what it looks like i must just be having bad luck!

P.S. Lucid are you The H.N.I.C. or is that your room mate? He was being a real asshole to some lvl 50 because the lvl 50 had a good gun. he took it and wouldnt give it back!

alpha
Mar 27, 2001, 10:53 AM
im yellowbose and am in the same position, all i find is 0 and 1 slot, ocassionaly can buy a 2 slot, im a L68, using 4slot general armor, can anyone that finds 4slots more commonly hook me up? i can be on any weekday from noon-10pm est. please, any help is appreciated, i have some things to trade if u help me out, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif.

Shir
Mar 27, 2001, 01:54 PM
Shir uses a 2-slot De Rol wear. I've never come across an armor with higher defense and evade. Her stats are fine as it is, the only units I use are Trap Search and a HP/Restorate which cancels the parasite effect.
I get a De Rol armor almost everytime I kill him on Very Hard, though I wouldn't mind getting one with more slots, I'm pretty happy with what I have.

Samuel-Vimes
Mar 27, 2001, 03:46 PM
Hmm. I never really seem to have a problem finding common 4 slot frames and armors. However, I find it difficult to find rare 4 slot frames and armor. I almost always keep any 4 slot frames/armor I find or don?t use anymore so I can pass it on among my character(s) or give to friends.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif