PDA

View Full Version : Best Class To Battle With?

Para
Aug 24, 2003, 12:41 PM
I've been playing alot more battle mode with my friends lately and I'm curious on your opinion which character is the best for battle mode.

I've been using my HUnewearl alot and she hasn't really failed me. I find HUnewearls excellent for battle mode because they gain alot of stats early on from lvl 1. Their techs are strong which gives an advantage to use tech or weapons.

I also see that androids are pretty good too but I feel that they get killed by zonde often.

Nani-chan
Aug 24, 2003, 02:54 PM
non-human forces seem to be popular with their tech bonuses and tp revival. Sometimes it's death in 3 foie/rafoie shots or a mix of rabarta/freeze traps and then megid

geewj
Aug 24, 2003, 03:33 PM
Forces are definitly the most powerful class, then Hunters and least powerful of all being Rangers.

AUTO_
Aug 24, 2003, 06:24 PM
Forces.

They weren't supposed to be allowed in battle mode, though.

Must have been another glitch?

Para
Aug 24, 2003, 09:56 PM
Yeah I find it that RAngers arent very good at battle mode. its a shame.

ChibiMyu
Aug 25, 2003, 06:34 PM
Non-android hunters rock. They can use some nice weps, and they get enough techs and hp to make life fun. FO BA is too much of a tech war for me. I like to run out of tp and use weps and stuff. (Gib me b and ag j00 n00b!!!1) Erm... something like that. *foies people* u_u

Dbc
Aug 25, 2003, 09:20 PM
Forces are unbelivably cheap especially a fomarl with a cadaceus shooting grants:( and of course if that dosen't work they take out the unstoppable megid, my level 10 force owned 3 lv 80's

edwinsu
Aug 28, 2003, 02:52 AM
yes forces are the most powerful but a ranger could be second with the right equipment. really hard to stop a frozen shooter unless the person you're fighting has a cure/freeze or is just impossible to hit

-edwinsu-

Dbc
Aug 28, 2003, 02:12 PM
On 2003-08-28 00:52, edwinsu wrote:
yes forces are the most powerful but a ranger could be second with the right equipment. really hard to stop a frozen shooter unless the person you're fighting has a cure/freeze or is just impossible to hit

-edwinsu-

heh I did the snow queen freeze and killed everyone then they all got cure/freeze and killed me

Para
Aug 30, 2003, 10:57 PM
i thought HUnewearls are better battlers for most of the rules since they get more hp as hunters and good early increase in ATP and MST.