PDA

View Full Version : F-Zero GX/AX = Friendship?

Para
Aug 24, 2003, 01:40 PM
I think the new F-Zero was developed by both Nintendo and Sega. Does this mean a better relationship for the both of them?
My cousin went to the arcades in Japan and said it looks amazing. Would you actually like to see a Nintendo Sega Merge? To me I think it would do Nintendo and Sega pretty big favours..
Nintendo getting access to more big titles (which they need) while SEGA gets back into the console action and with some cash to use.

Bradicus
Aug 24, 2003, 01:58 PM
They would become an unstoppable force with nintendo and sega background together... now if square would swear loyalty... nah not gonna happen
Would the name be Nintenga or segendo?

Wewt
Aug 24, 2003, 03:53 PM
Two has-beens merging would make an unstoppable force? Give me a break.

Bradicus
Aug 24, 2003, 04:20 PM
bite me Xbox boy. Just cuz the swastica is green does not mean it aint a swastica- anonymous

Wewt
Aug 24, 2003, 06:01 PM
On 2003-08-24 14:20, Bradicus wrote:
bite me Xbox boy. Just cuz the swastica is green does not mean it aint a swastica- anonymous

Next time you decide to post, think first.

I don't own an Xbox, or a PS2 for that matter. I have been a Nintendo fan for a very, very long time. Probably even longer than you've been alive. I've owned every console Nintendo has released, bar the GBA. Nintendo are failing, they're just not cutting it anymore. Not really delivering that innovation they used to deliver.

As for Sega, they've already failed. So, I have no reason to believe a merger between Sega and Nintendo would be anything great. Sony is the new king, and Microsoft the new kid on the block.

Moo2u
Aug 24, 2003, 06:04 PM
This reminds me back in the Genesis/SNES days when like one person would say, "Man? Wouldn't it be crazy if Sega and Nintendo worked togeather?" and someone else would be like, "Man, that is wack! That's never gonna happen."

...ya anyway this is truely someting interesting. Once hated compeditors now working on the same game. I wish more people know that Sega was working on F-Zero tho, not many people know that.

AUTO_
Aug 24, 2003, 06:05 PM
WARNING!

This thread contains content not suitable for children over the age of 18. Fanboys at play.

Wewt
Aug 24, 2003, 06:09 PM
Hated competitors?

I think you were around too many fanboys http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Kent
Aug 24, 2003, 07:48 PM
F-ZERO GX/AX is developed by Amusement Vision, one of Sega's development teams, Nintendo just owns the intellectual property.

Para
Aug 24, 2003, 10:14 PM
Heh well there are some new characters in the game so Im guessing they were placed by SEGA's influence.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nites on 2003-08-24 21:15 ]</font>