PDA

View Full Version : 1 choice, who would you choose?

Voltage
Aug 24, 2003, 02:18 PM
If you could only one of you characters to live and the other to be claimed by the ravages of FSOD-X, who would you choose?
Also I know FSOD-X claims all of the memory card, so for the topic's sake lets say all your characters were on seperate memory cards.

Logical2u
Aug 24, 2003, 02:19 PM
Logical2u, my highest level RAmar. He just got an ANO RIFLE.

Neverwinter
Aug 24, 2003, 02:20 PM
I would get rid of my HUmar, RAcaseal and FOnewarl to save my precious FOmar.

Neoluke12
Aug 24, 2003, 02:20 PM
Id choose phantom my lv 101 fomar
took me a hundred and odd hours!!!

Kanore
Aug 24, 2003, 02:25 PM
I would rid of my first character, Shadow, a 139, my RAcaseal, Kalles, with all legit weapons, at 86, and my HUney, Ayana, Level 86, just to save my great Kanore.

Tekershee
Aug 24, 2003, 02:26 PM
You evil man!...

I'll probably give up my HUcaseal! or RAmarl! My RAcast is the highest character now at 137 which I have.

ginko990
Aug 24, 2003, 02:47 PM
get rid of my HUnewearl, shes done anyways.

Rep0
Aug 24, 2003, 02:58 PM
Rep0 must live!!

joluh
Aug 24, 2003, 03:44 PM
i just have one =P, but if i had my other 3 chars i lost when i change memory cards... i'd keep my FOnewm =D

-Saygram-
Aug 24, 2003, 03:59 PM
If FSOD-X claims my RAcast...Grrrr. That's why I'm mostly offline when using his memory card now. He's Level 183! So many hours....He succumbed to FSOD-X once before, but never again! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/eviltongue.gif

HUShadow
Aug 24, 2003, 04:31 PM
I'd get rid of my FOmar, Leyrien, lv5(:-D), with much pity, I might add, to save my HUmar, Rich, lv 50. I just got lv 50 today, along with Ruins on Hard, and a Claymore, AND a Bryren, is it? The red Partisan. Gah, I hate some of those weapon names...

muff
Aug 24, 2003, 04:58 PM
Muff' is the saviour of the universe, even if she is Oran. After all shes the one that found two Twin Chakrams and an Aura Field.

Nai_Calus
Aug 24, 2003, 06:17 PM
With much angst and sorrow, I would give up my FOmars Zero and Helios, my FOnewm Ian-chan X, my RAmar Iankun X, my HUmar Fluffy, my FOnewearl ELLY and my other char which I have finally decided will be a FOne, to save my L108 HUmar, Ian-Kun X, whom I've become quite attached to over the levels. Even if he is ORAN and a HUmar, I'm still rather fond of him. He was my first, and I still like him best.

Kadou
Aug 24, 2003, 06:31 PM
I guess I'd choose my FOmar, Kadou, seeing as I already planned on deleting my other FOmar, Shiro, the third FOmar is my friend's first character, and a ranger, my latest character, was made only so I could get a Rati, which is still in the process of being raised (level 70-something Bhirava).

vegeta000110
Aug 24, 2003, 06:33 PM
I'd sac my 2 Fones and my Racaseal to save my Hune which has the most levels.

Outrider
Aug 24, 2003, 11:43 PM
Hmm... level 73 HUmar or level 12 FOmar..?

Outrider the HUmar, hands down (this is the best day I can ever remember). I only created Gregory the FOmar because I was getting bored... but now I hardly even touch him. One of these days though, I'll get him to a respectable level...

That's what college is for, right? Videogame playing?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Outrider on 2003-08-25 14:25 ]</font>

_Sinue_
Aug 25, 2003, 05:52 AM
It'd have to be hands down my FOnewearl. She's a trip to play, and very challenging.. not to mention that she's also great for shock value. I mean, how often can you see a FOnewearl take on Ultimate mode using melee weapons - and actually do well.

Tesla's been there since the beginning, and it'd be hard to part with him as he's kinda become my Alter Ego - but Mana gets more play as there's definately no shortage of HUmars online - but there is a shortage of good FO's. He's legit, and with the state of duping being what it is.. he just can't match most other players.

Sinue.. she's mainly a storyline character. A Role-Play.. and it's a story I can complete without actaually having to play her. She started out as a non-serious PK BOT who only ever PKd once and then started getting played alot normally.

polishedweasel
Aug 25, 2003, 07:00 AM
I guess I'd keep my RAmarl, she's the highest at 148. But I deleted my FOnewm again....that's number 3...lv 89 I beleive..and that took me about 18 hours, canabin trick is great.

Voltage
Aug 25, 2003, 05:11 PM
Wow you people have no hearts. I only said one character and all of you have a list! I hope you all wont say the same if some terrorist forced you at gunpoint to choose your favorite child.

Solidus_Snake
Aug 25, 2003, 07:14 PM
He wouldnt be able to pull the trigger once im done with him lol. Anyway id sacrifice all my other characters to save Demi the level 140 RAcaseal. but id rather not lose ANY characters

CGoodness
Aug 25, 2003, 11:39 PM
I'd save my level 119 all offline HUmar... my first character

Dbc
Aug 26, 2003, 01:21 AM
I'd first transfer all my rares to my humar and save him:)

Soukosa
Aug 26, 2003, 01:50 AM
Let's see... I'd say my FOmarl, I love her so much and she's the farthest in the game in terms of levels being unlocked. My HUnewearl can go, I've been planning on starting a new one to replace her anyways. The game seems to hate my RAcaseal quite a bit, so if she goes, it won't matter much. Then my FOnewearl, she doesn't get much use anymore, now that my FOmarl's taken over.

As for your other statement:

I hope you all wont say the same if some terrorist forced you at gunpoint to choose your favorite child.

I'm not a child person and it's pretty much given that I will never bear any offspring, so I'll never come into that situation.

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Aug 26, 2003, 10:40 AM
I would save Wolf Nasca. He is my first and best character. I cant afford to lose him !!

TheSighOfAGod
Aug 26, 2003, 10:49 AM
My RAmarl. She's my main character and the one I've spent the most time using.

Voodoochild
Aug 26, 2003, 10:56 AM
My RAmarl! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Voodoochild on 2003-08-26 08:57 ]</font>

Dark_Cloud
Aug 26, 2003, 02:33 PM
i'd save my FOnewearl but bye bye my other 11 chars http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif good thing i'm offline and you can't get FSOD'd can you. Can you?????)

MagnumOpus
Aug 26, 2003, 04:12 PM
tough choice...

I'd have to keep my HUmar Wes C. Attle, he was the first character I created when I bought the game in October 2002. He is at level 184, I have grown fond of him over the past couple of months. Though, my FOmar Dream Hunter has become quite enjoyable to use, i love being a melee force......but Wes has been through a lot, several fsod, luckily no corruption, and we will see level 200 together in the next few months...

CHEERS!