PDA

View Full Version : XBox: who made al rappys ?

killamike
Aug 24, 2003, 02:47 PM
who made al rappys? thats the thing people want to know well most plp think al rappys are hacked and made by the plp who just play and hack into the game but the real people who made al rappys are the same plp you would think would have stoped it by now yes sonic team made them thay made them to have there chars better then every one els's.one day a st member gave one away and then it was duped to hell and back.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: killamike on 2003-08-24 12:48 ]</font>

Aurra
Aug 24, 2003, 02:49 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif Al/Rappies are not authorized by Sonic Team, at all. They were created by some item modifier, someone duped it, now they're everwhere.

SpyroDi
Aug 24, 2003, 07:27 PM
I was looking on IG's official site,and from the info there,it turns out just to be a dummied item.

Someone must've just changed the hex to get it.

OniTatsujin
Aug 24, 2003, 09:51 PM
al/rappies???? WTF?

SpyroDi
Aug 24, 2003, 10:05 PM
An Al Rappy is a rare Rappy colored blue with a design on its chest fur.

In a hacking sense,the Al Rappy is an armor unit...
Mag
And the description...
Al Rappy

It increases ATP by 255. This is why you see EVERY HUnter on PSOX use TJ-Swords,Double Cannons,and BKBs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpyroDi on 2003-08-24 20:07 ]</font>

killamike
Aug 24, 2003, 11:16 PM
if thay where outlawed by st thay would have made a patch to delete it as soon as you log on you know were playing on xbox right?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: killamike on 2003-08-24 21:16 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: killamike on 2003-08-24 21:18 ]</font>

Aurra
Aug 25, 2003, 03:07 AM
They're not "outlawed", which is why they're allowed to exist. There are only certain parameters that they can use to detect illegal item data, and I believe name is not one of them. Trust me, Sonic Team did not create the Al/Rappy unit, and especially not to "be better than everyone else" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Not only do they not patrol the game, they surely don't patrol the game simply to show off their hacked stats.

primer567
Aug 25, 2003, 08:24 PM
They can ban the item yes, but the problem is that everyone has them. Imagine how many people would get banned (most of them dont know its not a real item).

BogusKun
Aug 25, 2003, 09:00 PM
That is true my love.

.Points at Barubary.

jt
Aug 26, 2003, 07:00 AM
my friend is probably only hunter over 100 who can still kick some "arse" hehe... he has a legit double cannon YES IT IS LEGIT i was there wen he colected all lavis cannon, lavis blades, and those 2 items that u use to upgrade teh cannon and blades. al rappies were probably made by some kid who was to bored with not being able to use stronger items so he just went and made that peice of junk. There was also a rumor of a "Hildeterror" (yes hildeterror...) slot that was supposed to function like the al rappy slot but with mst boost instead. Its a hoax but some stupid kids actually believed it.

Think logically...

ginko990
Aug 26, 2003, 07:32 AM
On 2003-08-26 05:00, jt wrote:
my friend is probably only hunter over 100 who can still kick some "arse" hehe... he has a legit double cannon YES IT IS LEGIT i was there wen he colected all lavis cannon, lavis blades, and those 2 items that u use to upgrade teh cannon and blades. al rappies were probably made by some kid who was to bored with not being able to use stronger items so he just went and made that peice of junk. There was also a rumor of a "Hildeterror" (yes hildeterror...) slot that was supposed to function like the al rappy slot but with mst boost instead. Its a hoax but some stupid kids actually believed it.

Think logically...

Sure it is.

And I made al rappies. im teh l337est

primer567
Aug 26, 2003, 08:32 PM
They should just disconnect you if you try and go on with them, go offline and unequip. Probably never will happen though, we all know Sonic Team too well.

edwinsu
Aug 27, 2003, 03:01 AM
i know that my gameplay will not be effected in anyway if al rappy's are deleted. in fact i'd love it. no more little punk hunters on very hard doing 1000 with their weak hit and over 1500 with their hard with the t-j-sword!!!! or the rangers with dex mags that use a spread needle and kill EVERYTHING in the room in 1 or two hits. al rappy's are evil and if you use them you should rot and die

AndyPandy
Aug 27, 2003, 08:15 AM
Yeah Al Rappys are the lamest item in PSO right now. If you use them, it just shows your an uber noobie.

Jkid
Aug 27, 2003, 10:44 AM
Well I know one thing,they should allow one warning for any one using a Al Rappy, and if the user logs on to PSO with that unit again:Automatic Ban.

And the Al Rappy will be the first to go on the Permanently Banned Items list, if someone from the PSO unti has the guts enough to tell ST about it.

DesertFox
Aug 27, 2003, 02:04 PM
There is a six slot armor going around now. It's a hacked Luminous field that says 4 slots, but in a trade window, I see 3 god bodys and 3 al rappies equipped at once. This was on xbox live.

*COUGH*Modded Xbox*COUGH*

Now that I think about it, it wouldn't be duped, unless you had a modded Xbox... Just like a god Equip I think.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DesertFox on 2003-08-27 12:08 ]</font>

BogusKun
Aug 27, 2003, 02:08 PM
I've heard of it. Never seen it.

primer567
Aug 27, 2003, 03:55 PM
Well I know one thing,they should allow one warning for any one using a Al Rappy, and if the user logs on to PSO with that unit again:Automatic Ban.
Thats a good idea but I am almost 100% positive the server cant warn you do to limits on the game. I think they would just disconnect you and not let you on until its gone. Perma banning someone is a little bit harsh for an item though.

And the Al Rappy will be the first to go on the Permanently Banned Items list, if someone from the PSO unti has the guts enough to tell ST about it.

Sonic Team knows about it. They would have to be morons not to.

heyf00L
Aug 28, 2003, 03:30 AM
Personally I think the Al Rappy things are "Mags" for the NPCs.

primer567
Aug 28, 2003, 05:15 PM
No they arent. The item has been made on GC by the true Myria and it takes away atp not add it.

DesertFox
Aug 28, 2003, 08:35 PM
On 2003-08-28 15:15, primer567 wrote:
No they arent. The item has been made on GC by the true Myria and it takes away atp not add it.

LOL! A good way of teaching those cheaters how to play the game it's meant to be played.

primer567
Aug 28, 2003, 10:14 PM
Yeah lol....

Solidus_Snake
Aug 29, 2003, 10:28 AM
I use them sometimes on my characters to mess around. lately i made a really tiny bluish purple HUcaseal named Lavis that uses the lavis weapons shes awesome. some people will try to get on my case but its funny seeing this tiny little android with a double cannon thats abut twice the size of the user

Dbc
Aug 29, 2003, 12:30 PM
I do use AL rappys on my cheating guys to add a little bit of excitment and to **** a few people off.My real characters are forbidden to use it:)

Elios
Aug 31, 2003, 05:48 PM
ive heard of hacked armor. but i dont know if they mean of having 6 slots in them..people are asking for hacked armor nowadays on the xbox so maybe you dont need a modchip to use one or they just dont know that u do need one. Also..there was an item that people kept asking alot of back when i started playing this game in may/june, it was called a hildetor slot. is this a hacked item? nowadays NO ONE asked for a hidetor slot, but back then people were asking for those as much as an al rappy. never knew what it was though..

ChokingVictim
Sep 4, 2003, 04:47 PM
to the person who complained about rangers with dex mags and spread needles... dex mags aren't in the slightest bit wrong... i twinked my lowbie ranger with a 160 dex mag and a spread needle i found with machine, hit and dark %'s around 20-35ish or so and he is flying through offline mode. if you know what you're doing a mag farmer can make a mag with just about any one stat around 180, except def of course.

primer567
Sep 4, 2003, 09:08 PM
There is some armor that is stronger then it should be, I think its from it being item modded. Thats the hacked armor.

SpyroDi
Sep 5, 2003, 07:07 PM
God Armor
+255 DEF
+255 EVP
+50 EFR
+50 EIC
+50 ETH
+50 EDK
+50 ELT
8 Slots

Yes,someone showed this to me in a trade window.
These have appeared(as looks)looking like a Luminous Field,Aura Field,and Virus Armor: Lafuteria I believe.

It really pisses me off that modded Xbox people join Battle games and can never die except for Megid.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpyroDi on 2003-09-05 17:08 ]</font>

Hellsing-r4
Sep 8, 2003, 02:41 PM
Uh, Sega did?

Kuai
Sep 8, 2003, 05:55 PM
Al rappys rock. Just pop on one and your doing respectable damage with slots left for God battles/hp/abilities. People who hate on al rappies are the people who do 50 damage on ULT Ruins with their legit dragonslayer

Feroce
Sep 10, 2003, 05:22 AM
Lol, we shouldnt we scolding at each other for this. Its annoying i know but what can we do only the lazy ST has any power to stop it, and even then...

jt
Sep 10, 2003, 09:01 AM
On 2003-09-08 15:55, Kuai wrote:
Al rappys rock. Just pop on one and your doing respectable damage with slots left for God battles/hp/abilities. People who hate on al rappies are the people who do 50 damage on ULT Ruins with their legit dragonslayer

can u believe this nOObie??? only forces do 50 damage in teh ruins LOL by the time ur lvl 80 u shouldnt be in the ult ruins anyway !!!! omg nOOOOOOOOOOObs u probably one of those people who believed in a slotted unit called "god/equip" or the "hilderterror" slot arent you? i bet ur favorite weps are BKB and TJ arent they??

edwinsu
Sep 10, 2003, 12:27 PM
On 2003-09-04 14:47, ChokingVictim wrote:
to the person who complained about rangers with dex mags and spread needles... dex mags aren't in the slightest bit wrong... i twinked my lowbie ranger with a 160 dex mag and a spread needle i found with machine, hit and dark %'s around 20-35ish or so and he is flying through offline mode. if you know what you're doing a mag farmer can make a mag with just about any one stat around 180, except def of course.

i wasnt complaining about the dex mag i was complaining about the use of al rappy's with the dex mag. personnally i dont care about mag stats just the fact that the mag let them use the weapon and the al/rappy let them kill everything uber fast

-edwinsu-

steveo
Sep 10, 2003, 03:08 PM
heard you guys talking bout the al rappy....
i saw the most stupid thin gthe other day in the xbox EU servers,,,,
a game called "need al rappys"
and yes there was a full team in there...
i used to use the j sword and the BKB but now i have my srank i got rid of every hack i had.... i think....
yeah man
steveo partisan +200
steveo twin +59
steveo mechguns...
sweet.....

Z-Death
Sep 10, 2003, 03:25 PM
on xbox, i know who amde the al rappies, but if i say ill prolly be banded from psow

Kuai
Sep 10, 2003, 06:43 PM
On 2003-09-10 07:01, jt wrote:

On 2003-09-08 15:55, Kuai wrote:

can u believe this nOObie??? only forces do 50 damage in teh ruins LOL by the time ur lvl 80 u shouldnt be in the ult ruins anyway !!!! omg nOOOOOOOOOOObs u probably one of those people who believed in a slotted unit called "god/equip" or the "hilderterror" slot arent you? i bet ur favorite weps are BKB and TJ arent they??

i got 3 hildetorr slots but you need a modchip to use them. i use them on my FOnewearl and can kill anything in one shot!!!!!

Giezus
Sep 10, 2003, 08:28 PM
My friend told me that ST made them. He said "They used them while creating the game, to make sure the weapons worked." It does make sense, doesnt it? I mean, they're couldve been 4 rappys to start, then one of them got loose, then someone duped it, and now they're almost everywhere. But, I dont know for sure, thats just a theory my friend has.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Giezus on 2003-09-10 18:29 ]</font>

Nei3rd
Sep 12, 2003, 02:33 PM
I only use one on most of my characters. I do nice damage but in the long run I still have to worry about getting dog-piled by enemies. Al Rappies are great for Ramarls and forces because...hell, forces aren't good physical combatants and do petty damage with melee and ranged weapons. Not all forces like to rely on their techs. All this talk about people that are using ARs should get banned ought to remember one thing: When your getting pounded on and doing crap damage, a unit that gives you 200+ ATP will change your mind...indefenitly. That and Al Rappies look cute. I wish I had an Al Rappy plushie doll.

edwinsu
Sep 14, 2003, 03:55 AM
On 2003-09-12 12:33, Nei3rd wrote:
I only use one on most of my characters. I do nice damage but in the long run I still have to worry about getting dog-piled by enemies. Al Rappies are great for Ramarls and forces because...hell, forces aren't good physical combatants and do petty damage with melee and ranged weapons. Not all forces like to rely on their techs. All this talk about people that are using ARs should get banned ought to remember one thing: When your getting pounded on and doing crap damage, a unit that gives you 200+ ATP will change your mind...indefenitly. That and Al Rappies look cute. I wish I had an Al Rappy plushie doll.

*sigh* no wait *SIGH*

-edwinsu-