PDA

View Full Version : S-Rank specials opinion

LoreSeeker
Aug 24, 2003, 04:19 PM
I recently acquired an S-Rank Twin for my RAmar, and I was hoping that it would have a practical use of some sort. At the moment, its special is Geist, but I was wondering if it would be more useful to have it cast Zalure. What do you guys think?

Bit
Aug 24, 2003, 04:39 PM
Geist is only useful for Forces, being a RAmar, you don't really have much use for stealing TP.

Zalure is good for RAmars, seeing as they can't cast it themselves, switch it to that if you so see fit.

muff
Aug 24, 2003, 04:41 PM
In my opinion jellen and zalure are only worth the PDs if you use em on a multi hit weapon like a slicer or shot. This way you dont have to waste time casting on each one and you can concentrate on killing.

LoreSeeker
Aug 24, 2003, 04:46 PM
I have actually been using Geist a lot, just because I tend to act as a force from time to time. One game, I actually turned out to be a better FO than the FOnewearl in the game, lol.

Sunblast
Aug 24, 2003, 05:09 PM
Behold, the power of a well-armed RAmar. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Just a suggestion, but what about Gush? I could use that, as I get smacked all the time (our Force thinks I'm a shield).