PDA

View Full Version : I need help with the xploder dc

Chrono367
Mar 27, 2001, 02:12 AM
Does any one have a xploder dc?if u do will u please tell me how to do the idem modifier code if u know how.....

DarkWolf
Mar 27, 2001, 02:17 AM
I really don't think anyone will help you, at least not in this forum... perhaps in cheaters you might find someone to help you, but most of us who read the general forum are legit players.

segagameplay
Mar 27, 2001, 02:31 AM
yes exploder is not intended for use on the dreamcast system.

diospadre
Mar 27, 2001, 02:33 AM
then what is it meant for use for?

DarkWolf
Mar 27, 2001, 02:35 AM
Everything INTENDED for use with Sega was designed by Sega, or endorsed by it.

JayHale
Mar 27, 2001, 02:42 AM
Ok, you're a newbie so I'll be nice. This isn't a site for discussing how to cheat, this is where true PSO fans gather to talk about their experiences and exchange helpful info with each other. By cheating you're shortchanging the game and you'll never get the full effects of it if you cheat. Finding your first rare item is a truly special thing, allot better then duping one. Please do everyone a favor, including yourself, don't cheat, you're depriving yourself of a truly awesome experience, OK.

PhantomAlpha
Mar 27, 2001, 04:12 AM
I have 5 words for you

poo on u

oooo thats 3 lol

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Spy
Mar 27, 2001, 04:23 AM
Ill help ya. Your Xploder will get all the codes unlocked out of it if you throw it in the mocrowave on high for about 10 min. I'm serious.

Eowyn
Mar 27, 2001, 05:49 AM
go to cmgsccc.com and look on their boards. They're the people who make the xploder.

KarnaJ
Mar 27, 2001, 06:00 AM
Actually the people at cmgsccc.com don't make the xploder, they're just the official site for codes for it. You can try the forums there, but the people there aren't very helpful either.