PDA

View Full Version : Addicting Food Quest

kitomaka_ck
Aug 24, 2003, 08:32 PM
Client: Me
Job Description: I want something better to eat!
Reward: Cost of food (to buy the food for me) plus 1 buck as a reward

Conversation:
Derek: It's been awhile since I moved out of my mom's to live with my Dad.
Derek: But my Dad and stepmom run a supplement website/store, and only keep healthy food!
Derek: The only real food 13 year olds eat regularly that we posess are Hot Pockets.
Derek: They won't get potato chips, so here's money to go buy some for me!

Area: Dillon's
*Walks around a maze, looking for chips*

Conversation:
Derek: Thanks! Get your reward out of my pocket. Oh wait, I'm supposed to do that...

Seriously people, should I get my friends to buy me chips provided I pay them for expenses? I mean come on. I'm 13 ****ing years old. If this keeps up, I will grow up feeing like my teenage years were wasted. So. Should I?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-08-26 11:33 ]</font>

ginko990
Aug 24, 2003, 08:56 PM
How come you just dont go out and buy them?

kitomaka_ck
Aug 24, 2003, 11:09 PM
I'm a ****ing 13 year old who lives a mile from a grocery store, in a large city. I can't drive! The only way I could get them is through friends until I have a job and a car.

ABDUR101
Aug 24, 2003, 11:26 PM
You're 13, you pretty much have to live as your parents see fit.

When you get to be 16 or 17, maybe even 15, then I say you could have your friends buy you food.

Hell if I know, I've always been a lightweight and never had anyone telling me to watch what I eat(other than family trying to get me to eat more than I wanted to).

I guess do what you think is right, yeah?

Kadavreski
Aug 25, 2003, 10:21 AM
quit it kid...
take liberia,they dont have enough to eat most days and you complain about not having sweet stuff?
that (even though its harsh),is pathetic
theres better things to do in life than whine on a COMPUTER GAME FORUM about food
bye the way i am the same age

ginko990
Aug 25, 2003, 03:05 PM
Do you parents actually have a problem with junk food(chocolate, chips, cheetoes etc.)? Like if you got your friends to buy them would you have to hide them?

And ABDUR is kind of right. Your 13, parents are still kinda in charge.

BoUnCeR
Aug 25, 2003, 03:07 PM
yeah... you're definatly not the boss lol http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif