PDA

View Full Version : Aww...

HUShadow
Aug 24, 2003, 10:31 PM
Gah, I hate Episode 2. I can never figure out what to do once I've finished something. So, uh, what do I do after I start up all the machines in Jungle, Mountains, and Sea-side? -_-'

Kanore
Aug 24, 2003, 10:32 PM
You go back to the main CCA, and that big door in front of you opens. Go through that door, and you're in the heart of the Central Control Area.

Bit
Aug 24, 2003, 10:32 PM
Once you've hit all three switches, and they all have the small green light showing, go back to the Central Control Area, and the large door will lower. You will then be able to make your way to the boss.

HUShadow
Aug 24, 2003, 10:35 PM
Hmm...I guess I'm missing a switch on each one. I though there was only two switches for each. lol, well, I guess that explains it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif Thanks.

Kanore
Aug 24, 2003, 10:37 PM
Goddamn, Bit's too fast for me...

OniTatsujin
Aug 24, 2003, 10:38 PM
dont quit after hitting all three, or you'll have to start over liek i did http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Nani-chan
Aug 24, 2003, 10:52 PM
You may be missing the mountain switch.. the jungle and seaside switch are usually right before the red warp back to CCA main but on some mountain maps you have to hit a blue lined switch and then go back and find the door switch.

It may be in a little pass with a red swinging alarm trap or on the platform with the narrow metal wallway.

HUShadow
Aug 24, 2003, 10:55 PM
Yeah, I got that one. I got two for each place....

Outrider
Aug 24, 2003, 11:28 PM
Um... I'm fairly sure there's only one switch per area. It doesn't really tell you that it's activated (I think)... it just lights up... sorta like the pillars in Episode 1.

-Saygram-
Aug 24, 2003, 11:51 PM
The "switches" aren't for the fences, mind you. These are little consoles with a blue door-thingy that flips up when you talk to it. There is one in each of the CCA sub-levels.

The Jungle one is usually somewhere near the red warp to the CCA.

I think that the Mountain one requires deactivation of the green fence, and you need to clear all of the enemies in the Gibbles area to backtrack to the console.

The Seaside one is a combination of the two. It's near the red warp to CCA after the Gi-Gue room, but you need to kill all of the enemies that appear to get the rocks away from the console.

Hope this helped.

Atax
Aug 25, 2003, 12:01 AM
Sometimes the switches can only be gotten to by defeating all the enemies (IE they're covered in a pile of rocks, which disappear after you kill the last enemy.

Nani-chan
Aug 25, 2003, 12:14 AM
I'm pretty as I was talking about that there are 3 variations of the mountains two of which require you to defeat all the gibbons in gibbles area in order to backtrack. 1 is on the metal platform that requires you to walk up the small metal line and the other in a little pass between two wide areas.. close to gibbles area so hard to miss.

2 seasides maps one where you have to defeat all the gees for the rocks to fall off.

There are at least 2 maps for jungle 1 and jungle 2 but meriacol is always in same place with switch right after.

And yes the switchs to the giant door is not one of those gate switches that closes it's rather as said a garbabe can like thing that glows once opened.