PDA

View Full Version : the ELNOA mag

Shake
Aug 25, 2003, 12:26 AM
After i post this, im going to do soul of steel with the secret ending, and all that with CODA and whatnot.

Anyways...

Is there any known way of how to get that mag? That's the coolest looking thing i think by far, even for being pink. I heard something about, doing the quest and that on ultimate mode, and when the CODA sequence occurs, Elenor will give it to you.

I guess I can't really believe it, I mean, this mag is probably as unattainable as the Red Ring on gamecube. Oh, yeah, Im on gamecube by the by.

Para
Aug 25, 2003, 12:42 AM
wrong forum.
and elenor's mag is unavailable to the general public unless.... >_>

BogusKun
Aug 25, 2003, 09:12 PM
On 2003-08-24 22:26, Shake wrote:
After i post this, im going to do soul of steel with the secret ending, and all that with CODA and whatnot.

Anyways...

Is there any known way of how to get that mag? That's the coolest looking thing i think by far, even for being pink. I heard something about, doing the quest and that on ultimate mode, and when the CODA sequence occurs, Elenor will give it to you.

I guess I can't really believe it, I mean, this mag is probably as unattainable as the Red Ring on gamecube. Oh, yeah, Im on gamecube by the by.

wtf is by the by?

anyways, yes elenor mag does exsists. In fact, every item from the previous pso's are contained in the game. It's a secret ST tried to hide before most of the hidden items were discovered on Xbox. Such as Proof of sonic team, harisen BA fan, and such...

jt
Aug 26, 2003, 06:55 AM
On 2003-08-25 19:12, BogusKun wrote:

Anyways...

wtf is by the by?

anyways, yes elenor mag does exsists. In fact, every item from the previous pso's are contained in the game. It's a secret ST tried to hide before most of the hidden items were discovered on Xbox. Such as Proof of sonic team, harisen BA fan, and such...

actually all the items from the previous PSO's are not in Ep. 1 & 2, i.e. Force Field, Ranger Field, Hunter Field and some other stuff i dont know, but those are the main three that i know

Shake
Aug 26, 2003, 11:44 AM
by the by im on gc was me saying...

"oh yeah, im on gamecube"

was it that hard to understand?

CGoodness
Aug 26, 2003, 03:06 PM
how do you get the secret ending in soul of steel?

Ketchup345
Aug 26, 2003, 03:46 PM

Anyways...

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1173

Edit: The link was to show that you can't get the Red Ring and other stuff as well as the Elnoa (Elenor) Mag.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-08-27 15:24 ]</font>

lenoasj
Aug 26, 2003, 04:05 PM
state maintance is also not in ep1 and ep2(armor unit that prevents all status effects).

Shake
Aug 26, 2003, 05:35 PM
I know you can't get the red ring, i was saying.

To get the secret ending of soul of steel...

Do the sue plot, and I mean all of it. That means, talking to sue and bernie in all the quests they appear. Talk to them more than once too, they say different things. Then, in Soul of steel, get the mag to bounce three times, to do this, look at the computer after you pass the one guard, then, after the first earthquake, go back and talk to elenor and montague. after that, finish the quest as usual, and the ending will be different.

Oh, and when you complete it, do soul of steel again, its another extra part of the quest.

Valleo
Aug 27, 2003, 04:38 PM
Uh... has anyone ever actually seen the Elnoa mag anywhere but on Elenor? I mean, even banned unobtainable items were being hacked and passed around on the Dreamcast, later the GC, and now on the Xbox. Yet for all the TJ Swords, 200 mind Sato's, Flame Garments, Red Rings and Al Rappy's, Ive yet to see anyone with an Elnoa mag. In fact, Ive never even seen a pic of one other that when Elenor has it equipped at the end of the S.O.S. quest. So? Is it an actual mag or item? Does it exsist as an item in the games code? Did it ever? Or is it just something ST put in as part of the story to tease us?

CGoodness
Aug 29, 2003, 10:49 AM
On 2003-08-26 15:35, Shake wrote:

To get the secret ending of soul of steel...

Do the sue plot, and I mean all of it. That means, talking to sue and bernie in all the quests they appear. Talk to them more than once too, they say different things. Then, in Soul of steel, get the mag to bounce three times, to do this, look at the computer after you pass the one guard, then, after the first earthquake, go back and talk to elenor and montague. after that, finish the quest as usual, and the ending will be different.

Oh, and when you complete it, do soul of steel again, its another extra part of the quest.

that kinda made no sense -_- is there a guide on the site?

Corey
Aug 29, 2003, 02:39 PM
On 2003-08-26 14:05, lenoasj wrote:
state maintance is also not in ep1 and ep2(armor unit that prevents all status effects).

I'm afraid your wrong...with a certain trick,a certain mem card,and alot of diffrent useful items
(Im being vauge on details that way no one will find out.) And knowledge of good hacking skills it is obtainable.