PDA

View Full Version : This is not covered in the faqs so please answer

Weaponslash
Aug 25, 2003, 12:36 PM
Does the characters from PSO EP 1 and 2 convert to EP 3 at all?

-STE-
Aug 25, 2003, 12:50 PM
On trial no.
On final version i think 99% no, but cant be sure of this.

Episode 3 is another game nothing to do with episode 1 2 characters.

rbf2000
Aug 25, 2003, 01:02 PM
There would be no point to having your characters level carry over. Since the level in ep 3 is based on how many cards game you've won, and I don't remember any card games in ep 2.

So no, there's no way to carry your character over. Although you can remake your character since the character creation is the exact same as it is in ep 2.

GomezdaFonewm
Aug 25, 2003, 03:29 PM
And also they would not want people with hacked characters getting on to pso 3 unless all they transfered was the level of your character and no item data.

rbf2000
Aug 25, 2003, 05:01 PM
That's the point, there is no item data to transfer over - in ep 2 you have weapons. In ep 3 you have cards.

They are really completely differant games, the only binding factor is that the same characters and monsters are in both versions.

Also, the level's don't corralite. I.e. you might be level 128 with 7 million exp in ep2, but you can only get 30,000 total exp in ep 3 (300 levels, 100 exp per level). So that wouldn't exactly work out anyways. It's besides the fact that when you gain a level in ep3, you don't have any stats that can change. The only differance between levels is you get better cards as you gain levels. Also, in theory, the higher level you are, the better you should be - in terms of matching up with somebody.

Dgo
Aug 25, 2003, 10:53 PM
On 2003-08-25 15:01, rbf2000 wrote:
That's the point, there is no item data to transfer over - in ep 2 you have weapons. In ep 3 you have cards.

They are really completely differant games, the only binding factor is that the same characters and monsters are in both versions.

Also, the level's don't corralite. I.e. you might be level 128 with 7 million exp in ep2, but you can only get 30,000 total exp in ep 3 (300 levels, 100 exp per level). So that wouldn't exactly work out anyways. It's besides the fact that when you gain a level in ep3, you don't have any stats that can change. The only differance between levels is you get better cards as you gain levels. Also, in theory, the higher level you are, the better you should be - in terms of matching up with somebody.

Wow lol you just answered my question with me have to ask it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif DAMN your good. lol i was going to ask do you get better cards with more lvls or is it just random, but nvm now thanks lots rbf2000.....