PDA

View Full Version : Where do you find Mag Cells!!!!!!!!!

Maximum-Burst
Mar 27, 2001, 05:02 AM
A lot of people say you go to the Forest on Very Hard and kill Rag Rappys to find the Mag cells. Yet I have not found a single one. The rag rappys keep dropping psychic barriers and plasma barriers.

Maximum-Burst
Mar 27, 2001, 05:46 AM
I just heard from one person that Boomas drop the Mag Cells and from another that it is the Blue Al Rappys which I still have not found one of those yet either.

What to do; what to do.

Mindblade
Mar 27, 2001, 10:33 AM
First of all, calm down. Second, yes, you can find them from either a blue Al Rappy(after you kill them, they get up and run. Shoot them then, and they will most likly drop a cell) and Bommas VERY rarly will drop one.

Maximum-Burst
Mar 27, 2001, 07:32 PM
Hey thanks for the response. Hopefully I will find one soon.

Magius_00
Apr 6, 2001, 01:01 PM
IS this offline or online?

Andromeda
Apr 6, 2001, 02:04 PM
Ya, has anyone found any mag cells offline?!? I know there have been posts stating that cells can be found anywhere online (on V-hard), not just the forests.... I thought you had to kill an Al Rappy or HildaBlue (found only in forests??) to get cells? What gives people?!?!? ...lol... Enuff with the speculation. I want stone-cold FACT!

Loki
Apr 6, 2001, 02:47 PM
blue rappies never dropped squat for me. I fought two and one time got stiffed, the other got meseta

Andromeda
Apr 6, 2001, 04:10 PM
Loki.... I was told that you have to hit the blue (Al) Rappys when they start to run away after u kill them, then they will most likely drop one. Alas, though as I've never actually seen one, I cannot confirm this heresay. WHERE DID YOU FIND THE BLUE AL RAPPY?!?!? (and where do u find a HildaBlue for that matter??)

Ranx
Apr 8, 2001, 03:37 PM
You can find all the RARE enemies at the same place you find the ordinary ones..
Like Al Rappy's exists where Rag Rappy's exists

Hildeblues where Hildebears etc

Andromeda
Apr 9, 2001, 10:37 AM
Ranx: OK, that sorta answers my question....
What about the OTHER factors?!?
ON or OFF line??
Normal, Hard, or V-Hard??
According to your post, your char is @ lvl 61 or so and you've seen them. My char is @ lvl 85 and I have yet 2 see either a HildaBlue OR an Al Rappy....

Azrael_de
Apr 11, 2001, 05:06 AM
With friends an a lot of online gaming we only found mag cells in forst on Vhard. A simple enemy drops it, both time we found one it was a Boomer. Forget the blue rappys! They even drop Monomates...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

Rapscallion
Apr 11, 2001, 05:22 PM
am i the only person here who hasn't seen an Al Rappy? I play exclusively on very hard now and I have yet to spot anything like a blue rappy anywhere!

i got a mag cell #502 from a booma. if they do only rarely drop cells then I must have really been on my luck that night.

dopeskills
Apr 13, 2001, 10:00 PM
Did u get the mag cell online or offline?

I'm wondering if u can find them offline. I can never seem to do it.

kanyon
Apr 15, 2001, 05:47 AM
I've seen a few Al Rappys, but none dropped mag cells. Your chance for good items raises with the difficulty level. On normal you'll more than like only get mono's or meseta. On V-hard you more often than not recieve meseta and REGENERATE GEAR (spelling?). But this has just been my experience, and opnions of others I talk to. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

"Who's better than Kanyon?"

Dragon-Ibuki
Apr 15, 2001, 11:00 AM
I've yet to find one offline, n' found only one online. Supposedly, mag cells can be had only in the forest, but I found mine in the mines. Another post says that different cells are stage specific, n' I gotta put some credit in that cause I found my soniti/sonichi in the mines n' it sorta looks like a robo bunny, so..appropriate place, no? As to what monster....I have no clue...but so far forest n' mines are the places to look. I've yet to hear from the caves or ruins...anyone?

Taurus
Apr 18, 2001, 06:50 AM
I already found 2 mag's; both in normal, offline. I found one during "running" through the mines and one after having beaten the mine's boss (actually he "dropped" it).

Keep on searchin', folks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

Greetings from Zurich
Taurus, Lv 27

Madgeiser
Apr 19, 2001, 05:23 AM
Taurus, do you mean Mag or Mag Cells?

vandalizer
Apr 19, 2001, 09:03 AM
All rare monsters, be them al rappies or nar lillies can be found on any diffuculty level and in on or offline play. The items they drop however all seems to depend on your section id. For example one section id might get a flame visit from a pouilly slime, while another might get a monomate. I've never run into any rare monsters myself, one of my friends seems to run into al rappies alot though and all he ever gets from them is meseta. He mostly plays offline and on very hard, and his seciton id if i can remeber it was oran, i'm not to sure... well anyways i don't if this will help or not but i hope it does.

Excalibur
Apr 24, 2001, 10:11 AM
@Madgeiser

She means mags not mag cells.

greetings from switzerland
Excalibur

Taurus
Apr 24, 2001, 10:53 AM
@ Madgeiser: Yup, Excalibur is right - I meant mags (not mag cells); kind of confusion ... sorry!

@ Excalibur: Honey, you're right (as usual ... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif)

Greets from Switz http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif
Taurus
RAmar, Lv 33

Ranx
Apr 28, 2001, 10:39 PM
Right now my level is 81

And i met 1 Al Rappies & 2 Nar Lillies.
And that was both on hard when i was somewhere between level 20-40

I dunno if you can find them offline but i sure think so. I'm pretty damn sure that's possible.

And i don't think the rare monster encounter is level based, maybe what they give you though.

Oops, sorry. Didnt read all the post, i might repeated some of above questions.

[addsig]"1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0">
<tr>
<td>
Name:Ranx

Level:81

Class:HUmar

SectionID:Whitill

PSO Clan: Roughnecks

Mostly Found:EU/Titan 03
</td>
</tr>
</table>