PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best Frame or Barrier for a FOmar?

DOG21313
Aug 25, 2003, 05:24 PM
What is the best frame and armor for a FOmar? Please just post opinions, not links to the Suggested Ideal Equiptment page on PSOW, I haven't ever liked what they suggest... Anyways, just post Experiences/Opinions.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Aug 25, 2003, 05:25 PM
melee or tech?

DOG21313
Aug 25, 2003, 05:28 PM
Melee. ^_^ I've only just started him, but he's awesome with an AGITO 2001 and a 5/195/0/0 SEGA SATURN mag!

Bit
Aug 25, 2003, 05:35 PM
Guard Wave works for Forces, also if your high enough level, Aura Field.

Until you can get a better barrier, like Tripolic Shield, Secret Gear is great.

DOG21313
Aug 25, 2003, 05:54 PM
DOH!!! *hits self with frying pan* I was looking before in item database, but I assumed that FO's couldn't use Tripolic Shield! Well it is a shield ya know... Thanks Bit, anyone else have suggestions?

DOG21313
Aug 25, 2003, 09:35 PM
*Bump* Does anyone else have suggestions, things they use with their Forces?

CyroPheonix
Aug 25, 2003, 10:45 PM
Attribute wall is quite good and has a low level req.

livewyre718
Aug 25, 2003, 10:46 PM
my smoking plate works great

CyroPheonix
Aug 25, 2003, 10:47 PM
smoking plate is FOnewms only...
(he's asking about ones that FOmars can use...)

Dirk
Aug 26, 2003, 11:32 AM
My Favorite fomar melee weapon is angry fist
fomars have the the fastest un-armed attack, also i have not tried it yet because i have not gotten around to it, but i have heard if you use angry fist you can cast techs unarmed which means fast tech casting, im going to try it eventually, i just recieved a 40% to hit angry fist very happy with it, lol that will be 102 to my fomar low low ata

TyroneBiggums
Aug 27, 2003, 08:46 AM
maynard is a pimp

Dirk
Aug 27, 2003, 10:23 AM
definetly, i cannot wait till september 16th for the new a perfect circle album.

Kent
Aug 28, 2003, 01:31 AM
Heh... my level 108 FOmar is using a Guard Wave, Tripolic Shield, and Angry Fist. I must say, that's a pretty good setup for a melee FOmar.

VulpesMundi
Aug 28, 2003, 02:23 AM
The best a FOmar can equip, in terms of stats, is the Aura Field and Tripolic Shield (which have already been mentioned).

TyroneBiggums
Aug 28, 2003, 07:11 AM
On 2003-08-27 08:23, Dirk wrote:
definetly, i cannot wait till september 16th for the new a perfect circle album.

they r ok, but im waiting for the next TooL album . . . have u ever seen maynard live??

Dirk
Aug 28, 2003, 01:39 PM
oh yes i saw tool a couple years back in october at nashville,an unbelievable show, i had a chance to see them in kansas, and a chance to see danny careys new electronic drums last year, but they were playing the night i was leaving kansas, definetly a kick to the throat, but none the less, the oct show was great, had the schism paper dolls came out ,doing their unbelieveable to positions and such.

TyroneBiggums
Aug 29, 2003, 09:19 AM
i think i saw them on that same tour, i think it was in oct or nov of 2001, they played at the memorial colesium in portland and they rocked the shit out of that place ... it was the greatest musical experience of my life by far, it was awesome to hear "stink fist" with the breakdown they do live... the highlight of the show had to be when they played "undertow" the sound was perfect ...

a few months before that i saw them in eugene, oregon during the tour they did with king crimson (also an amazing band, its a shame i didnt know more about them when i went to this concert) ... my buddy camped out for three nights on the steps of the hult center and was first in line to buy tickets and we got to see them from the second row ... i was prolly 5 feet away from chancellor.... too bad the sound sucked! i couldnt hear maynard at all i was so pissed but i guess it was a good trade to be so close that i could see his facial expressions .. . . . . . anyway ... TooL is the shit .... http://www.dannycarey.org