PDA

View Full Version : FLCL NOOOOOOOOO!

Dgo
Aug 26, 2003, 02:28 AM
DAMN you inuyasha they took FLCL off because him well aleast their are new episodes of inuyasha. Still dam him dam him to hell even though they were re-runs of FLCL i still watched em...OH oh yeah BOOOOOOOOOOOO give me back FLCL.

Guile
Aug 26, 2003, 03:44 AM
The show was only like 6 eps, how long did you think they would run it!?
oh well, it will be back.

insaneidiot432
Aug 26, 2003, 10:59 AM
FLCL was... err... scary... haha, it made no sense to me lol

fury02
Aug 26, 2003, 02:15 PM
I think if you watched it the second time in aired it made lots sence.

Suppa_Buddha
Aug 26, 2003, 03:38 PM
I only saw 3 of the eps. Yeah I was mad too, oh well theres still Blue Gender, Trigun, and Cowboy Bebop.

Neoluke12
Aug 26, 2003, 05:13 PM
what...... i liv in uk whats fclc or whatever it is god damn it tell me, they dont have crap like this here!!!!! Wait how do i know it is crap!!!!!

Reenee
Aug 26, 2003, 10:50 PM
FLCL ran for only 6 episodes.

There are MUCH shorter animes. There's one out there that only runs in two episodes.

Regardless, FLCL needs to keep its coolness/weirdness/pervertedness/uberness factor. One run to get addicted, another to understand it.

FinalMasterM
Aug 27, 2003, 02:33 AM
On 2003-08-26 20:50, Reenee wrote:
Regardless, FLCL needs to keep its coolness/weirdness/pervertedness/uberness factor. One run to get addicted, another to understand it.

Thats how all Anime should be done. Irai: Zeirum the Animation made a lot more sence the 2nd time to me. Of course, it's seen as a "movie" instead of a 6-part anime... like it should be.

That would make a kick-ass anime to show on Adult Swim.

As for Cowboy Bebop and Trigun, I've already seen them 2+ times each and they are old news to me. A new series, or the return of an old one, would be nice.

As for InuYasha, I'm glad it's back, even if we didn't get new episodes. We were missing the Romance-Action.