PDA

View Full Version : favorite anime char

BARTAmaster
Aug 26, 2003, 10:10 AM
You have to have a fave who is it? Mine would be Kurama .

-Z
Aug 26, 2003, 10:15 AM
Sora, from .hack//sign ^_^

xHIGHONLIFEx
Aug 26, 2003, 10:17 AM
Raven from Zoids...

Kent
Aug 26, 2003, 10:23 AM
Jim Hawking from Outlaw Star. He knows what he's doing.

BARTAmaster
Aug 26, 2003, 10:41 AM
wasnt Outlaw Star on toonami before?

xHIGHONLIFEx
Aug 26, 2003, 10:51 AM
yeah, then it went to Adult Swim....

KodiaX987
Aug 26, 2003, 10:53 AM
Rei. O.O Yes, I am a sick boy.

Kizaragu
Aug 26, 2003, 11:23 AM
Kaji or Auska from Evangelion and Spike from Cowboy Bebop.

Asuka_chan
Aug 26, 2003, 11:24 AM
Guess.

DarkWolf
Aug 26, 2003, 12:02 PM
Black Rose or Tsukasa from .hack series; Kaneda from Akira; Buliarous Hekatonecles from Appleseed; Vash, Wolfwood, or Millie from Trigun.

I can't decide!

But if I *HAD* to pick just one, then it'd be Millie.

-Z
Aug 26, 2003, 12:26 PM
Radical Eddy from cowboy beebop! ^_^

Aunt_Betty
Aug 26, 2003, 12:30 PM
KIRBY from kirby right back at ya

OnnaWren
Aug 26, 2003, 12:35 PM
Kondoru no Joe (aka Asakura Joe) from Kagaku Ninjatai Gatchaman.

I'm crunky oldschool. Sosumi. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Aunt_Betty
Aug 26, 2003, 12:40 PM
2nd best is Bear from .Hack//Sign

crazy_latino2
Aug 26, 2003, 06:18 PM
Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star. He's a pimparoni.
(anyone who uses pimparoni will be arressted under court of law. anyone with permission but abuses it will be forced to Shave louie Anderson's ass.)

jediknight007
Aug 26, 2003, 06:24 PM
The cat and mouse from Tom & Jerry.

crazy_latino2
Aug 26, 2003, 06:29 PM
On 2003-08-26 16:24, jediknight007 wrote:
The cat and mouse from Tom & Jerry.

They were made in japan?

Blade21
Aug 26, 2003, 07:21 PM
I like Kurama. . .. he's so pimpin in his pink clothing, and his rose whipping!

Dbc
Aug 26, 2003, 07:24 PM
Vegeta!!!!!GO DBZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Shattered_weasel
Aug 26, 2003, 07:43 PM
Ayane from Gatekeepers 21

Bit
Aug 26, 2003, 07:45 PM
Gendo Ikari.

Allos
Aug 26, 2003, 08:08 PM
Why does someone have to make a topic like this at least once a week?

-Z
Aug 26, 2003, 08:17 PM
i've seen two posts of kurama now. but really! Go heiai! (i have no idea how to spell his name, but who doesnt like a guy with 3 eyes? ^_^)

Monomate
Aug 26, 2003, 08:48 PM
Duo Maxwell.

then there's always Ed from Cowboy Bebop...

Gohan from DBZ...

ah...in the end...all time favorite...

Duo Maxwell by far.

Shattered_weasel
Aug 26, 2003, 08:56 PM
On 2003-08-26 18:08, Allos wrote:
Why does someone have to make a topic like this at least once a week?

why not

Sahaqiel
Aug 26, 2003, 09:48 PM
Gendo Ikari, Asuka Langley Soryu, Duo Maxwell, Hiei, Vicious, Legato Bluesummers, and Ruri are my favorite anime characters.

_Sinue_
Aug 26, 2003, 11:53 PM
Nearly the entire cast of Hellsing -

Arucard - The man just oozes the kind of psycosis that can only come from 1,000 years of boredom. The contrast between him (The monster) and Integra (The Monster Hunter) is great to watch, as they constantly belittle each other and do things to get on each other's nerves - but deep down they truely care for each other.

Integra - She's just too cool. Calm, collected, noble, and hard as nails. You have to be when you're the master of a creature like Arucard I guess.

Enrico Maxwell - Head of the Vatican Section XIII, and quite a manipulative little ****. He's the kind of villan you love to see in action.

Paladin Alexander Anderson - There's just something indescribably cool about a Irish Catholic fanatic who weilds throwing blades and spouts lines from the bible as he chases down the demonic (Anti-)hero.

Seras Victora - I love the english accent she has in the TV series, and the struggle to hold onto her humanity after being turned into a Vampire is interesting to watch.

Yanni Valentine - He's cocky and sadistic, you gotta love how he really gets into his work tearing up the Hellsing house. Definately one of my favorite villans, expecially with lines like "I'm so ****ing hard right now, we're smarter than you *****es and you can't stop us", and "Death is too good for her. I'm gonna **** that *****, shoot her in the head, and then **** her there!"
------------

I also like Armitage, expecially from Poly-Matrix when she was more or the less the typical bubbly-flirty Anime girl-robot with a dark past and awesome fighting ability. Chibi from Demon City Shinjoku is cool too.

Captain_Dude
Aug 27, 2003, 12:15 AM
Hmm... Tough choice... Comes down to Lina from Slayers, Yomiko from ROD, or Risky from Omishi Mahou Gekijou.

EDIT: I can think of other, but too lazy. Probably someone from Galaxy Angel, Dirty Pair, or Bakuretsu Hunters.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-08-26 22:19 ]</font>

BurningSquall
Aug 27, 2003, 12:31 AM
Forgot what his name was but he's the main charecter of outlaw star, Tsukasa from .hack/sign ,Raven from Zoids chaotic centuty,Bit cloud from Zoids,Ash from pokemon,Inuyasha from Inuyasha,Trunks from dragon ball Z and,Char, Amuro,and Kai from mobile suit gundam(forgot what century),

FinalMasterM
Aug 27, 2003, 02:27 AM
*hides his signature from the world*

BoUnCeR
Aug 27, 2003, 07:13 AM
Ayanami Rei... Lain... Bear... and EBICHU http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

rena-ko
Aug 27, 2003, 09:13 AM
sakura momoko (from chibi-maruko-chan)... or...
chiyo, sakaki and osaka (from azumanga)

hard to decide...

Genoa
Aug 27, 2003, 04:16 PM
RockmanX <--- notice the X, I don't like Rockman. By the way, anybody looking forward to RockmanX7 (MegamanX7)??? Cause sure as H*** I am http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sef
Aug 27, 2003, 06:02 PM
Isn't that a game? Unless you count the cut scenes.
I'm gonna go along the Rockman line also, except...

RockMan.EXE from the anime......RockMan.EXE

________
R850R (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/BMW_R850R)

Sagasu
Aug 27, 2003, 07:49 PM
Gene Starwind/outlaw star/ Gillian!!!!/Outlaw Star/
Jim Hawkings{Smart kid like me!!!}/Outlaw Star/

Trowa Barton{That guy is so cool!!!}/gundam wing/ Duo Maxwell/GUndam WIng/ Wu Fei/Gundam wing/ Heero Yuii{WHatever}/Gundam WIng/ Catra Winner/GUndam Wing/

Kira Yamato/Gundam Seed/ Alsan Zara/Gundam Seed/ Frey ???/GUndam Seed/ Ci ???/Gundam Seed/ Lot of cool characters from gundam seed...

Inuyasha! ???/Inuyasha/ Co-go-me ???/Inuyasha/ and that little fox girl whatever her name is/Inuyasha/Also the little misquito guy, he's kind of wierd though/Inuyasha/

Konoko/Oni/

Pam/GT/

Spike Spiegel!!!!/Cowboy Bebop/ Jet!/Cowboy Bebop/ Radical Edward!!!!!!!!!/Cowboy bebop/ Faye Faye/ Cowboy Bebop/

It adds up over the years,..... you know....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sarunakai on 2003-08-27 17:50 ]</font>

_Sinue_
Aug 27, 2003, 11:33 PM
I'd also like to say that Mini-Mai and Rally from GunSmith Cats are great. Expecially Mini-Mai. You gotta love a short hyperactive blonde girl with big blue eyes and bricks of C4 hidden in her shoes.

The cast from New Dominion Tank Police and Mikoto from Ghost in the Shell kick ass too.

lil_devil
Aug 30, 2003, 05:58 PM
Tskunio Usagi,and Meioh Setsuna,Sailor Moon StartS(did I even spell those right? I'm really tired.),Hikaru and Umi(RayEarth),Belldandy and Skuld (Ah My Godess).Bear with me,we don't get alot of anime where I live.

Temjin-On
Aug 30, 2003, 06:17 PM
By Far Admiral Spoor From Banner Of The Stars. (Dont care if shes a chick)
But others include:
Krim from .HACK//Sign

Akira From Akira (I just apear and then booom)

Tenchi From Tenchi Muyo (Girls, Swords, Floating Logs, need I say more?)

Kenichi from Metropolis (though im not sure why)

Kenshin from Ruroni Kenshin (But without the emotional scars.)

ReICaShar
Aug 30, 2003, 06:57 PM
Hmmmm, favorite anime character, I'd have to say either Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin, or Vash the stampede from Trigun, hmmm or maybe Jiro from Kikaider.

Roy_the_White
Aug 31, 2003, 03:33 AM
My favorite anime character would have to be my man, Spike Spiegel.